[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the great debate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: goat.jpg (27 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
goat.jpg
27 KB, 624x351
Dare I say, he is better than Martian?

I don't mean cheating on your wife you have a kid with, but in actual football?
>>
He's the best striker in the league imo
>>
F L U K E G O A L S
>>
Why do you keep making shit threads on a japanese image board at saturday night. Just kill yourself instead
>>
>>66875220
he is no aguero obviously, but he might just be the best youngster, ahead of iheanacho, martial, origi etc.
>>
File: laughing GOATs.jpg (49 KB, 615x408) Image search: [Google]
laughing GOATs.jpg
49 KB, 615x408
>>66875365
>ahead of iheanacho
>>
>>66875365
>literally mentioning 3 youngsters that are better than him
>>
>>66875666
>I don't rate Rashord because he did not cost a gazillion

wiitnessed

>>66875609
he is getting more minutes though
>>
>>66875365
definitely

iheanacho, martial and origi are all memes. rashford is the real deal.
>>
Maybe Martial should be played as a striker before we decide LvG
>>
Martial - Rashford - Lingard

In the next 5 years they will become the best front 3 in Europe. Can't wait lads.
>>
>>66875798
yeah but only because united have no one near aguero's level to play as striker
>>
File: saviour of england.png (554 KB, 634x479) Image search: [Google]
saviour of england.png
554 KB, 634x479
>destroyed the mighty Midtjylland of Denmark
>ruined Arsenal's title chances
>won the Manchester derby
>knocked West Ham out of the FA Cup
>relegated Aston Villa

Someone stop this man!
>>
>>66876065
Rooney came back to play against Villa today and 50M+ Martial was benched while Rashford scored the winner again. The bets are against him, but is increasingly looking like a meme to blow up.

>>66875912
>Lingard

underrated af
>>
>>66876266

Don't worry, once whatever manager replaces Van Gaal benches him, he'll disappear.
>>
Plenty of players have burst onto the scene, had great runs and then collapsed once teams figure out how to stop them. It won't be until next season where we see if he's the real deal or not.
>>
>>66876273
>underrated af
he is rated properly, mediocre lower mid table winger, squad player at best
>>
Next Pele desu senpai
>>
>>66875609
Nacho is shit but he's wrong though. Martial is vastly superior to all of them though, not his fault he's on the wing
>>
>>66876360
This

>>66875912
>>66876273
Lingshit is shit and I want him gone. Sell him, Darmian, Van Lel, Fellaini and Borthwick-Jackson and I might actually be able to smile again whilst watching this shitstain of a team "play".

Still currently recovering from severe eye socket rape. Will post updates on how I am doing.
>>
ORIGI > RASHFORD >IHEANACHO
>>
>>66875269
If he can continue scoring flukegoals for all of his career he'd be pippo inzaghi, milan legend.
>>
Damn had no idea origi was so young
>>
>young english player with great speed, strength, and enthusiasm, and just enough technique for people to claim he's a complete player
>bursts onto the scene and puts in a bunch of great appearances early in his career
I think we've all seen this before. for every harry kane there's a dozen micah richards
I don't doubt that he'll continue to be a decent player, but a world-beater he is likely not
>>
You now remember Shaun Wright Philips, Wilfried Zaha, and Darren Bent
>>
>>66886940
He's already expertly shit on City, Liverpool and Arsenal,
If all he does is do that for 5-6 more seasons he's a United legend forever.
>>
File: ABL.png (703 KB, 1003x835) Image search: [Google]
ABL.png
703 KB, 1003x835
He's also a certified ABL
>>
>>66886756
>mfw Inzaghi's magic on the field is no more
>mfw there's no one in the current team worthy enough wearin the rossonera
>mfw Milan seems beyond repair
>>
>>66887139
and now he's stuck forever playing in europa league while liverpool play cl
>>
>>66875195
He's already world class at the age of 18, let that sink in.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.