[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NBA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 1.png (240 KB, 1080x1015) Image search: [Google]
1.png
240 KB, 1080x1015
>Ads on jerseys
>#LeanIn
>Female coaches
>no parity
>"Gender equality"

Who's going to keep watching this shit?
>>
>>66872189
>Sawker
>Ads on jerseys
>90 useless minutes
>game can end in a tie
>#stopracism

Whi's going to keep watchig this shit?
>>
>boreball
>boring as fuck
>fat athletes
>hot dogs

whos going to keep watching this shit?
>>
>hand egg
>concussion
>nigger dominated
>90% Ads
>dude CTE lmao

whos going to keep watching this shit?
>>
>>66872189

>handegg
>Ads literally after every kickoff/punt/down
>Introducing female coaches
>soft sport that's constantly flagging contact in a sport built on contact
>le "equality love everybody halftime meme show" with soft playing pop rockers, a manlet, and a nigger bitch during their championship match

Who's going to keep watching this shit?
>>
>furpuck
>furpuck

who in gods name watches this shit?
>>
its safe to say that all sports are flawed and OP just got BTFO right?
>>
>>66872699
Not really, because "yeah but x is bad too!" is not an argument.
>>
>>66872699
>defending cùckhoop

Congrats moron
>>
>>66872189
>Who's going to keep watching this shit?

a lot of people, lardlord

stay cucked tho
>>
>>66872917
Why the fuck not? Jesus
>>
>>66872189
if any of these reasons actually compel you to stop watching the sport then clearly you never had much of an attachment to it in the first place.
>>
>>66872657
people with disposable income.
>>
The ad patches annoy the fuck out of me because I WANT to believe it means fewer commercials, but I know in my heart we'll just have the same as ever, if not more. Fucking Jews.
>>
>>66873801
Why do you want less commercials? The commercial breaks happen during scheduled breaks in play so you'd just see the teams huddled up around the benches while some washed up cheerleaders launch $5 t shirts out of a potato cannon.
>>
>>66873848

Many of the scheduled breaks in play are FOR commercials asshole.
>>
File: FIBA vs. NBA timeouts.png (99 KB, 620x567) Image search: [Google]
FIBA vs. NBA timeouts.png
99 KB, 620x567
>>66873848
>>
>>66873848
>this fucking idiot

those breaks in play are to show more commercials which is pretty bad not nfl bad but still awful
>>
Literally >reddit the sport
>>
>>66872189
You sound concerned.
>>
>>66874416
>>66874285
Wow you two are mad.

Anyways I'm pretty sure the players and coaches would be kind of pissed to lose the TV time outs. They'd probably just leverage to add more game time outs and we'd end up with the same amount of breaks in the action.
>>
>Who's going to keep watching this shit?

Cucks, niggers, and other undesirables.
>>
>people will literally pay hundreds of dollars for "authentic" jerseys just to be walking billboards for billion dollar corporations

ahahahahah fucking hilarious

imagine PAYING to advertise for something
>>
>>66874517
>get BTFO
>y-you mad!
>>
>>66874517

>If muh commercials weren't there everybody loses!

Piss off Mcdonalds.
>>
>>66873848
>during scheduled breaks in play
>scheduled
>breaks

Idiot.
>>
>>66874666
>luckpuck
>relevant
>>
>>66874603
I just don't get why people hate commercial breaks so much. They're not even too egregious in basketball. Go grab a beer, check Twitter for a second, and boom the game is back on.
>>
Democrats, Im sure Obama loves the NBA storylines too, helps people forget about his crumbling society
>>
>being misogynist

come on OP, it's 2016
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.