[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last year this guy carried this team to the league literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
Last year this guy carried this team to the league literally on his own, yet a fat disgusting pig calls him ">le dribble into the corner man and do nothing man" on /sp/, explain
>>
This guy dribbles past you in the club into the corner and does nothing

What do you do?
>>
belgian meme magic found a new vessel to occupy
>>
>>66868884
nothing
>>
>>66868819
He has 0 league goals in like over 30 games this season. There's not excusing that.
>>
>>66868884
Share your ice lolly with him
>>
>>66868950
nice
>>
>>66868884
Give him the Player of the Year award
>>
>>66868819
>Last year this guy carried this team to the league literally on his own
That's not a picture of Fabregas and Costa.
>>
File: 1446310002907.jpg (95 KB, 358x310) Image search: [Google]
1446310002907.jpg
95 KB, 358x310
>>66868819
>mfw I never rated Penzard when the rest of this board was riding his dick 1-2 years ago
>mfw delusional chelseafags laughed at me
>>
always been shit

>le flashy tricks man

there are fifteen wingers in the PL alone more effective than him
>>
>>66869294
Name em
>>
Sanchez
Willian
Arnuatovic
Shaqiri
Sterling
Deulefelou
J.rodriguez
Bolasie
De Bruyne
Mahrez
Martial
>>
>>66869501
>I rate Shaqiri
>>
>>66869501
never heard of any of those players in my life
>>
>>66868888
>>
>>66869082
Proud of being mentally challenged?

>>66869004
Why aren't they carrying Chelsea to even the 9th place this year then?
>>
>>66869902
and what exactly is Hazard doing you pharaoh dipshit
>>
>>66868938
wtf theres no way
>>
File: mouyes.jpg (16 KB, 300x239) Image search: [Google]
mouyes.jpg
16 KB, 300x239
>mfw he is actually the 3rd best player in the world
>>
Even his dribbling honestly isn't that good. Not even top 10 in the world.

>Last year this guy carried this team to the league
This is also a common myth. Even last year, his end product was bad (the Le No End Product Man meme started then).

11 non-penalty goals and 10 assists don't carry anybody to any league title. Mahrez this year already has significantly better stats, Ozil, Fibreglass and David Silva are involved in more goals year in year out, and the truly world-class wingers in other leagues produce far more.

Le big butt second best player in the world dribble to the corner, fall, win a penalty then miss it want to dress like naruto but costa would make fun of me no end product man was always a meme.

It just so happened that last season, all of Chelshit worked.
>>
>>66870179
Hazard hasn't played in a month, that was after getting back from not playing in a month
>>
Literraly his first bad season since 2008, but yeah it was obvious since day one that Chelsea's football is not for him

Zidane will help him to reach his final form
>>
>>66868884
Post on twitter about how he's better than Messi
>>
>>66868819
Last season was an exception, not the rule

I have no idea why he was hyped so much
>>
>>66871970
except he also performed for lille
>>
>>66870580
>muh stats
You clearly didn't watch Chelsea last season, didn't even complete reading your post. It takes a literal retard to type that

>>66871970
LITERALLY EVERY SEASON IN THE EPL HE WAS IN THE TEAM OF THE YEAR. HOW WAS LAST YEAR AN EXCEPTION?
>>
>>66870179
You are clearly the Dutch City meme guy, I won't even take you seriously
>>
>>66870580
give your top 10 dribblers
>>
>>66873466
Indeed, a lot of cancerous brazilians have been appearing in spee nowadays. I don't how how this atrocity is happening but I'm sorry for them.
>>
>>66868884
foul him
>>
>>66872268
>ligue uuhhhnn

>>66873466
Team of the year is a popularity contest
He was hyped like mad before he even joined the PL. He pulls off a few flashy moves and everyone thinks "shit this guy is the real deal" when in actual fact he has embarrassingly poor end product. He's bolasie/barkley/mané tier
>>
>>66872268
one season only, and NINE of his league goals that season were penalties
>>
>>66870580
>11 non-penalty goals and 10 assists don't carry anybody to any league title
certainly helps
>>
>>66878135
No shit it helps, but that Egyptian kaffir said he carried the team, which he didn't.
>>
>>66868884
Let him as hes not going to do anything
>>
>>66878621
But that's the truth though. If Hazard had the unreal form of the last year during this season, Chelsea would be at the very least at the 4th place. Remember this post if he ever regains his form, Chelsea will magically rise again
>>
>>66879673
they will rise, but it won't be with hazard's help
>>
>>66873466
You're so obviously a delusional chelshit fan. Your club is small. You got positively raped in your last game. And you most likely will now finish outside the top 10. There's not anything Hazard can do about it. And there's definitely not anything you can do about it. No shut up and stop your whinging. Get a job. Go do something with your life. Contribute to society, you fucking cretin. Just go do something that is not spending your time bitching and moaning and nuh-uh-ing on a Croatian pillow stuffing hivemind. And stop self-inserting into a weeaboo "footballer" who is more interested in pulling his sleeves over his hands and acting vulnerable than actually participating in his fucking profession.

Look at everything I've managed to type to you. Does none of it hit home? Because it's all entirely accurate, I assure you. Do something with your life, Egypt. You guys used to be big dogs in society. You used to build pyramids. But where are you now? Where is Cleo? You people have failed in every regard. Even cats have been bitched out completely by dogs. The last Egyptian person I met was my uber driver who drove me home drunk last weekend. He was telling me how he's only in Melbourne so he can make money to move to Persia. PERSIA. For no other reason than he doesn't want to keep living in Egypt. How bad can your country be that someone's greatest aspiration is to relocate to fucking Persia? How bad a state do you have to be in to actively choose to support Chelsea? Think about your life, son. A reevaluation is in order.
>>
>>66870377
Pic related carried his team to the league, tbqh. Roman fucked up by firing Jose, should've get rid of every player who refused to play for him.
>>
>>66879821
t. lebo
>>
>>66879821
this tbqh

tl;dr hazard a shit, get a life
>>
>>66879821
this is the longest post in this thread and I couldn't find anything from Google.

A bit embarassing desu senpai
>>
>>66882187
I understand that churning out 10 - 15 sentences is probably pretty hard for you. But please don't come into my home and gloat about it, you uncultured halfwit.
>>
File: Egypt.jpg (18 KB, 609x343) Image search: [Google]
Egypt.jpg
18 KB, 609x343
For the last seventy years this country defended these islands literally on their own, yet a fat disgusting general calls them ">le saudi property" on the international stage, explain
>>
>>66882187
Really? I typed in "Eden Hazard like's Anime" and several links popped up.
>>
desu senpai
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.