[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You people here play sports too, and don't just circle jerk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: pDSP1-14519591p275w.jpg (69 KB, 275x279) Image search: [Google]
pDSP1-14519591p275w.jpg
69 KB, 275x279
You people here play sports too, and don't just circle jerk about them, right?

Recommend me a good outdoor basketball. Is pic any good?
>>
>>66866887
>a good outdoor basketball

I've played pickup basketball my whole life, and this has never even occurred to me. Just get anything that's regulation size and doesn't have weird grips/glow in the dark shit on it.
>>
>>66866918
*the idea of having to choose a good outdoor basketball is has never even occurred to me

I don't know how popular basketball is in Austria, but you might not even need to buy one at all. Just show up to your local court and join in a pickup game
>>
>>66866887
just get a normal looking one and you should be fine

most balls even say something like indoor/outdoor on them
>>
File: ebb.jpg (25 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
ebb.jpg
25 KB, 500x375
vastly superior ball here
>>
>>66866945

Not at all which was really surprising. I'm just studying here and nobody plays fucking basketball.

They only have those weird rubber play fields and I don't know if I should buy a rubber or a composite leather one for it.
>>
>>66866887
Buy cheapest soft ball.
I think Netmaster is the one that dominating this market (the same nike ball you posted but with different logo and 5-7 eu recommended price).
>>
>>66866887
Spalding indoor/outdoor
>>
>>66866945
...No. Buy a Damn basketball, they're not that expensive.

But op, you're not going to want to go all out for an outdoor ball because they get dirt on them easily. Eventually the dirt will completely cover the grip and it will slip out of your hand all the time. I got a basketball for Christmas that had an average grip around it, that shit is completely gone now
>>
>>66867012
Rubber courts are actually a lot better to play on than concrete and maybe even wood. You get more cushion for your feet and knees when you land and the court isn't as dirty
>>
>>66867031

That is the cheapest soft ball in the whole town - 25 €.

The cheapest one is Wilson MVP a rubber one for 13 €.
>>
>>66867122
Holy hell that can't be true.
I know you can buy cheap balls even in UK.
Can't be that Austria can't have one.
>>
>>66866887
Goat outdoor ball had it for 4 years the grip is excellent
>>
>>66867681

You are truly my greatest ally

Buying it tomorrow
>>
File: vigXzT.png (100 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
vigXzT.png
100 KB, 501x585
>implying the basketball matters

Good goy. Make sure to buy our self punping polymer insulated ball for only a small fee of $150. You will be playing like Kobe Bryant in no time. Also be sure to pick up some Jordan's. You can't play without basketball shoes
>>
>not using a rolled up newspaper and milk crate

Fucking millennials
>>
>>66866887

Get whatever they use in the Euroleague
>>
>>66868039
Basketballs cost about $20. It's not always about the Jews you know, just usually
>>
>>66869606
http://m.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=60382126&cp=4406646.4413887.4414024&categoryId=13313447
>>
>>66871020
The fuck? Wow
>>
>>66871020
>Features the NBA® Twitter® handle on the front right side
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.