[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about Mark Sanchez. He must be pretty good to come in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 20160314_113259_mark-sanchez.jpg (166 KB, 654x457) Image search: [Google]
20160314_113259_mark-sanchez.jpg
166 KB, 654x457
Tell me about Mark Sanchez. He must be pretty good to come in for the Super Bowl champs and replace the legend Peyton Manning, right?
>>
Americans please wake up
>>
knock knock
who's there?
but.....
but what????
butt fumble

go pack go
>>
>>66859952
They literally don't have a better option
>>
>>66861135
They could trade up to the number 2 pick in the draft.
>>
>>66861285
I'm sure they have tried but the Rams moved from 15 to 1, the value of the 15th pick is much higher than 32. They would have to give up a lot to move that far and I'm sure the Browns aren't willing to give it up because they also want a QB.

To give you a better idea of the analytics behind draft pick value, here's a good article:
http://www.footballperspective.com/introducing-the-nfl-draft-pick-value-calculator/

They're probably going to do the same gameplan as the Ravens did during their SB run; use a mediocre QB as a game manager who aims not to fuck up and let their defense dominate. They have pretty much everything else set on their team except QB so they should be fine.
>>
File: buttfumble.gif (4 MB, 800x444) Image search: [Google]
buttfumble.gif
4 MB, 800x444
obligatory
>>
>>66859952
Not really. It's just really, really difficult to play quarterback in the NFL. Not even 32 guys can do it well. That's why you see someone like Mark Sanchez stay in the league for so long and get so many job offers. It's not that he's great at QB, it's just like >>66861135 said, there's no better option.

It's part of the reason I think Johnny Manziel has been cocky and partying a lot. Either he knows he's good enough to play, and knows how rare that is, or he knows he can't and doesn't give a fuck anymore.
>>
>>66861285
Sanchez is half decent when he's on and because he has the emotional stability of a fat chick on prom night, he's rarely on. But he's still better than Wentz.
>>
>>66861285
and pick an untested rookie quarterback? You have a higher chance of getting a few wins out of Sanchez than you do of drafting a quarterback who will succeed in the league.
>>
>>66862640
He had the #1 defense, #1 O-Line and a hell of a running game with the Jets and he was still mediocre. He's like every other USC QB product, perennially in the bottom half of the QBs in the league
>>
>>66862640
He's not good either. He looks decent in the first half of the season and then falls apart after week 8 or so.
>>
He either looks like he is pretty good or he looks like the worst QB in the league. For what the broncos need though, he is probably the best option, maybe even better than Osweiler, He is a good leader and has a lot of playoff experience.
>>
>>66859952
Let be real, nazi bro. Mark or even tebow would had been better than peypey from last year
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 902x488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 902x488
Can't wait to watch him get demolished on national television
>>
the Sanchise
>>
>>66859952
He's not very good, but there are only like 15 people currently on earth talented enough to play quarterback well at the NFL level.
>>
File: 1449427937506.png (59 KB, 327x367) Image search: [Google]
1449427937506.png
59 KB, 327x367
his best years are long behind him. i actually believed in him too when we had those two decent years running deep into the playoffs. but be warned, you will be depressed with all the mistakes he will make
>>
>>66865834
You don't have to tell me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCbq-ZcK6KI
>>
File: 1459979965651.jpg (48 KB, 630x413) Image search: [Google]
1459979965651.jpg
48 KB, 630x413
>>66865834
>you now remember Bart Scott blaming Sanchez for him not having rings
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.