[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will they win the CL?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: 1.8514866.jpg (52 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1.8514866.jpg
52 KB, 800x450
>>
No, Atletico will.
>>
Im pretty sure atletico will beat bayern and will enter the final
>>
>>66859650
>that cross
TRIGGERED
>>
Tsiu
>>
Hope so, I want to see /sp/ flooded by TSUs
>>
>>66859650
no
>>
Inshallah
>>
>>66861108
It'll be flooded with that if they lose to city too m8
>>
>>66861108
i prefer another TORRES desu
>>
>>66859650
no
>>
>>66859650
No, blank season for Madrid
>>66861423
Rare
>>
>doubting the TSU
>>
>>66859650
Yes, in Navas we trust
>>
If they do I'll probably kill someone.
>>
>>66861953
Does your country rate him the best keeper in the world?
>>
>Team that conceded 2 to a middle tale german team winning the ucl
lel
>>
Hoping for a cheeky RM win, with tap in from Rolando. If Atletico qualifies, I'm hoping for a cheeky subbed in Torres goal in the 93rd minute
>>
>>66862541
>team that conceded 7 goals in a home game
>>
>>66862579
>>66862541

Rekt
>>
>>66861783
>Rare
Newfag
>>
No, we'll win the Champions League instead, who else /lifelong/ here and think we'll win?
>>
>>66862579
Hook me up with a Scandinavian girl please Norway.

Oh yeah if Molde or Rosenborg were in it they'd win for sure.
>>
>>66861423
Is khadaffi really ded?
>>
Bayern Will win CL.
>>
>>66866888
bayern is going to lose against atletico. Real -Atletico final
>>
>>66861953
great keeper, saved our ass a lot of times
>>
It's a cup competition, so any of the last 4 could do it.

Like most people I would make Atleti favourites though. Bayern and Madrid have been brittle at times this CL campaign.
>>
>>66859650
>Bayern losing to Atletico

Muller >>>>>> Griezmann
Lewandoski >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Torres
Robben >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Saul
Costa > Koke
Vidal < Gabi
Ribery < Carrasco (right now)
Coman > Vietto
Lahm > Juanfran
Benatia < Godin
Boateng >>>> Savic, Hernandez and Gimenez
Alaba > Filipe Luis
Neuer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Oblak

It's already over. Also subs : Correa, Oliver, Gamez and other literal Whos for Atleti. Götze, Xabi and other superstars for Bayern.
>>
>>66872139
but you forgot the important part
Cholo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pep
>>
>>66859650
This has to be the worst Champions League semi finals I've ever seen.

Real Madrid fucking sucks right now; they've just fired their manager because they know they suck, people all around the Bernabéu were asking for Florentino's abdication until three weeks ago... and they might actually win the fucking Champions League.

But that's not it. Even a horrible Chelsea won the CL. The thing is, the worst Bayern out of the last 5 years might actually win it. And fucking Manchester City has chances too.

The only really good, strong and solid team that deserves the trophy is Atlético de Madrid. And I love them but what is wrong when Atleti are the only really good team in the CL.
>>
>>66861953
>we
>>
>>66872139
Messi >>>>>>>>>>>>> ... (infinite) ...>>> Griezmann
Suarez >>>>>>>>>>>>>... (infinite)... >>> Torres
Neymar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Saul
Iniesta >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vietto
Rakitic >>>> Gabi
Busquets >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Koke

And I could go on and on

Too bad this is not fucking FIFA but a real sport you can win with a good team, a good manager and players that understand what they've got to do

I mean, do you even watch football at all or you just play FIFA for fuck's sake
>>
>>66874437
This.

Barcelona (bar a few /sp/ uefalona memelords) were champions elect (la), just cause they were interesting to watch because of their GOAT front three, and terribly maym defence

PSG would be fun because Zlatan

Wolfsburg would be fucking great because their win would be a bigger achievement than Porto in 2004

Now we're stuck with TSU maymers, Poop, Atletico playing something even Mou himself could call anti-football and, well, Shitty. Saying that, I probably root for City to win it now, just because of Pellegrini and even bigger expectations of Poop next season
>>
I really cant see Atleti losing to any of the remaining teams. They are not letting the trophy go again, and made it pretty clear
>>
>>66859650
Maybe Bayern will beat them if Pep positions players acording to their strenghts for once.

Lahm has nullified Ronaldo every game until Pep tried to reprogram him.
>>
>>66862293
Obviously.
>>88861953
obviously it was not for Navas, Costa Rica had ever advanced in the World Cup.

by the way, the picture is when he played in Costa Rica with Deportivo Saprissa
>>
>>66871794
obviously it was not for Navas, Costa Rica had ever advanced in the World Cup.
>>
Yes, we will win the CL against Patetico in the final. I'm not really sure why we are even discussing this. City plays a pretty offensive football, leaving them open to getting btfo, so it all depends whether they can score more goals than us. Hint: they can't.

Atletico will park the bus in glorious fashion and put a couple past Bayern. They are basically a more defensive Juve with a worse offense. I recon the defensive part will secure them the win.

Also Villareal will win against Liverpoop and Shaktar will win against Sevilla and win EL. Based Waxtap
>>
>>66885863
Also Klitschko will KO Fury and by 2100 Mars will get Terraform'd, we'll find the secret Nazi base on the Moon and all white people will move to Mars
>>
>>66872139
>Muller < Griezmann
>le Wandoski >>> Torres but Meme magic >>> lewandoski
>2016 Robben < Saul
>Costa <<< Koke
>Vidal <<< Gabi
>2016 Ribery < Carrasco
>Coman < Augusto
>2016 Lahm <<< Juanfran
>Benatia <<<<<<< Godin
>Boateng > Savic, Hernandez and Gimenez
>Alaba < Filipe Luis
>Neuer < Oblak

Fixed for you Pierre
>>
>Almost eliminated playing against fucking Wolfsburg
>wiining the CL
lol
>>
>>66874437
honestly real didnt have the best season. I must admit. However a team like Atletico plays a very unattractive style of football. Thats why I hate watching them, but they are a very strong team
>>
>>66886134
Wolfburg still got rekt by CR7.... SIIIIII
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.