[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which football has more excessive and selfish celebrations? American
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1458598574713.jpg (15 KB, 364x344) Image search: [Google]
1458598574713.jpg
15 KB, 364x344
Which football has more excessive and selfish celebrations? American football or football?
>>
>>66855055
CFL gets pretty excessive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfE2MwmdxJE

One of the players brought his boat just for that.
>>
Defineyl football, Amerkcan Football players get penalized for excessive celebration, while for all players are running up and down the field and ripping thier clothes off
>>
In American football it's easier to score so they have more opportunitites to get their excitement out.
>>
>>66855055
>excitement
>3 hours of commercials

Why even start the thread?
>>
American footballers generally are more excessive because they celebrate after every play, and used to do some pretty elaborate and excessive endzone dances.

Scores in football are a bigger deal though, so the general passion that goes into a lot of celebrations is amplified. Also nowadays the endzone celebrations are incredibly tame compared to the ones done in football (for obvious reasons).
>>
im a faggot
>>
>OP is a semen-guzzling homosexual.
>>
File: XaM15.jpg (733 KB, 2415x1362) Image search: [Google]
XaM15.jpg
733 KB, 2415x1362
Has there ever been a pitch invasion at a superbowl before? Nothing quite like jumping onto the ground when the final whistle goes for promotion.
>>
Honestly nine times out of ten the celebration for a soccer goal is just the same thing.
>sprint down the field with your hands in the air
>teammates jumping on and around you
>culminate in a slide on your knees and maybe a fist pump

The NFL has basically banned all celebration but the players still do it occasionally and they at least put effort into it
>>
File: 1351971653343.jpg (42 KB, 444x490) Image search: [Google]
1351971653343.jpg
42 KB, 444x490
>>66855121
>>
what'sthe reason behind banning celebrations in NFL?
>>
>>66865407
They were getting too frequent and elaborate.
>also No Fun League
>>
>>66865423
why is that a problem though? wasting too much time?
>>
>>66865480
That and also to do with sportmanship and the bigwigs feeling ot made a mockey of the league.

Basically no fun allowed rules.
>>
>>66865049
The best celebration in a EPL game was when I think it was Roy Keane scored and pretended to snort the goal line

Might have been someone else though
>>
>>66865407
Literally niggers

It should come back though.
>>
>>66865802
it was robbie fowler
>>
>>66865802
roy keane kek

adebayors was also great
>>
File: Antonio Brown.webm (2 MB, 974x550) Image search: [Google]
Antonio Brown.webm
2 MB, 974x550
>throw the flag, he's having fun
>>
>>66865268
No, because the Super Bowl is a neutral site, and many people who go there aren't fans. If you want neutral site field stormings, I'm guessing the major bowl games have had a few
>>
>>66865825
Thanks

>>66865864
I just remember his first name began with an R

Shit was hilarious
>>
>>66865802
>Roy Keane
It was Robbie Fowler, you twat
>>
>>66866059
No wonder the superbowl is a fucking circus act.
>>
>>66866207
regular NFL game tickets already cost a huge amount of money

Superbowl tickets are absurdly priced, and the majority of them are presold before they even open sales to the public.

The rich and business people go just because they can, not because they are fans. Its sad because someone like me would never be able to spend 1500-2000$ on nosebleeds to go there
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.