[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LaLiga Vs. EPL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: LigaVs.Epl.jpg (84 KB, 750x550) Image search: [Google]
LigaVs.Epl.jpg
84 KB, 750x550
So will this settle the ''Which Is the best league" argument once and for all?

Also how great will the shit posting be?
>>
What argument? There isn't one. La Liga has been by far the better league over the few years
>>
>>66854660
La Liga is top to bottom a better league than the EPL, has been for almost a decade. It's why spanish teams always make it further in Europa and the Champions League
>>
>>66854660
When you think of quality between those leagues, you would think of La Liga. When you think of the World XI past teams, who's in it and what club they're from, nearly every player is from a club that's from La Liga. So even if both English clubs beat both Spanish club, nothing will change. La Liga will still be known for the quality league with better players while the BPL will always been known more as the entertaining league, which isn't a bad thing since more people would tune in to BPL matches than other matches from different leagues.
>>
No one truly believes that Premier League is "better"

It is much more entertaining though.
>>
>Not rating Waxtap and Ukraine
>>
File: Brian.png (177 KB, 1205x570) Image search: [Google]
Brian.png
177 KB, 1205x570
>>66856077
>British people.
>>
>>66855437
that doesn't make it a better league, it merely suggests that the quality among la liga teams isn't as evenly distributed or likely to change as in the prem

having two or three teams with shitloads of money, who soak up all the talent going into that league and consistently fuck up the nobody teams doesn't make the league good.
All it does is create a ton of pathetic glory hunting "fans" of either big team to make stupid cr7 vs messi youtube videos
>>
>>66855437
>La Liga is top to bottom a better league than the EPL
Thne why are there only 3 good teams in La Mema?
>>
You are missing two Laliga teams, also there's really no argument, spanish league is better
>>
>>66854660
>So will this settle the ''Which Is the best league" argument once and for all?

no, because anything can happen in any game and there aren't any formulas for truly predicting which league is better.
>>
city lose liverpool win
>>
>>66861675
>Thne why are there only 3 good teams in La Mema?

actually this year its been way, way more competitive than in other seasons. its been progressively getting better each year for a few seasons now.

a few years ago mid table and lower teams would just roll over for barcelona and madrid, now they're scraping points off of them much more often because the smaller teams are playing games with lots of effort mixed with good tactics. the mourinho-guardiola years were boring as fuck because every game except the clasico was predictable. the last two-ish seasons, winning games against smaller teams takes a lot of effort.

and now they're sharing the TV money a bit more fairly so the league should get a lot healthier from top to bottom in the coming seasons. basically all of the teams and the league in general have looked at their shortcomings and deficiencies and are taking steps to fix these things. there are still a lot of administrative problems at the top of the league but i think everythings moving in a good direction
>>
>>66861869
Look at the points gap between the top teams and the rest of the league, not really as competitive as you're saying m8
>>
>>66861675
>3 good teams
Are you fucking retarded? Spanish teams consistently go farther in both the Champions League and Europa League. In fact, Sevilla alone has won the Europa League 4 times.
>>
>>66862089
yet only 3 of them are good enough to be contenders in the league
>>
>>66861968
not saying that its the most even league in the universe, just saying the smaller teams have become a much bigger factor in the fight for the title and that there are a lot of teams that play with a lot of quality in la liga now. theres a clear and obvious top 3

>>66862111
compared to a lot of the other leagues in europe 3 teams in a title race is a lot.
>>
Yes, my friend, just two matches will determine it all
>>
>>66862141
EPL typically has 4.
>>
Between 2006 and 2008 the consistent teams were from the Premier League. Give it some time and the Spanish teams will go under again.

Once Messi and Ronaldo retire, the playing field will begin to level. They'll be Van Gaal/Moyes Manchester Uniteds
>>
>>66861675
>>66862111
those 3 teams would be the only contenders if they were placed in any other league in the world besides bundesliga.
they are that good, that's why.
>>
>>66862185
When was the last time there were 4 teams in the EPL title race in late April?
>>
>>66856077
Never thought I'd agree with an Australian poster in my life, but this.
>>
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36050884

wew lad
>>
>>66863450
Spain really needs better TV deals and revenue sharing, but good luck getting that past Barca and Real.
>>
Right on the money with the brits defending their overrated league.
>>
>>66863450
WEW
>>
>>66863450
I think this gap is only going to increase.
>>
If i choose between watching a LL game or an EPL game i Always go For the EPL. Much more entertaining to watch. EPL is Like watching two boxers go toe to toe For 12 rounds.
>>
>>66866730
Shit league, all pace no skills/tactics.
>>
>>66863450

>Being this obsessed
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.