[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't he win anything?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 0765143001449978839_filepicker.jpg (37 KB, 456x640) Image search: [Google]
0765143001449978839_filepicker.jpg
37 KB, 456x640
Why didn't he win anything?
>>
Is that Omar Little from The Wire?
>>
>>66849971

No. That's Jerry Rice from the Seattle Seahawks. And OP, he did win one with San Feancisco back in the 80s.
>>
>>66849866

Because of McKnob being an out of shape loser who emptied the contents of his stomach all over the field in Jacksonville while T.O. was busting his ass on one leg.
>>
>>66849866
Tom Brady
>>
>>66849866
so sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOweupNOBVU
>>
>muh quarterback
>>
>destroys teams
>expects to win

That's not how the NFL works
>>
das muh quartaback , he aint did nuffin
>>
same reason why James Harden or Dwight Howard won't win anything
>>
>>66850633
Classic
>>
>>66850474

TO is a pretty shitty person, but it's more down to the amount of impact 1 person in a sport with 53 man rosters can have. In his one Superbowl he played very well despite the fact he shouldn't have even been playing. He was right that if Brett Favre did what he did to make that game the media would be sucking his balls endlessly about it.
>>
I don't get why people where so butt-hurt when he wasn't announced for the HoF. He was good, but he wasn't great. There were better receivers in the league during his time.
>>
>>66849866
Jessica Simpson used her succubus powers against
>Muh Quarterback
in 2007, distracting the Godhand from an inevitable 3rd victory over the Gnats and a cakewalk to the super bowl
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.