[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So who's gonna jump the Dortmund ship? Gundogan? Obama?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
So who's gonna jump the Dortmund ship?

Gundogan? Obama? Mickey? Hummels? Kagawa? Reus?
>>
>>66849853
reus to liverpool
>>
aubameyang for best surname in europe
>>
File: jschme.jpg (53 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
jschme.jpg
53 KB, 600x600
>Gündogan is as good as gone, but he's hurt too often to be kept.
>Henno is way to sensitive to be good somewhere else and he knows it.
>Kagawa already fucked up at united, he doesn't wanna leave plus treaty.
>Reus still obligated till 2018 or 19?
>Obama till 2019
>Hummels should leave, he's been at Dortmund for nearly 10 years.
>Schmelzer should leave, because he's doing everything right except passing. Just horrible passing...but atleast his girl is hot with a lot of makeup
>>
>>66859712
>Gündogan is as good as gone, but he's hurt too often to be kept
Also if there's any truth to the fees being thrown around, for 1 year left on his contract, it's certainly not too bad of a deal for Dortmund.
>>
>>66859712
Hummels is too loyal, if he does leave it will be on his terms nad he will giver dortmund a good deal
>>
Aubameyang is going to PSG
Hummels is staying
The rest are shit, who cares
>>
File: ohnoyoudidnt.jpg (57 KB, 634x424) Image search: [Google]
ohnoyoudidnt.jpg
57 KB, 634x424
>>66859955
Mickey/Henno is shit? He's one of the more succesful players at the moment in europe. You can read his statistics at whoscored com
>>
>>66860074
>Muh stats
>>
>>66859955
>going to PSG
Shameful
May as well MLS
>>
>>66849853
I hope Hummels and Mkhitaryan stay. Gündogan would be great too, but the guy's probably gone and also dead half the time.

Obama is a nice guy but a glorified poacher who runs very fast. Kagawa is okay but not good enough for better clubs, he wasn't even a starter for most of the season. Reus is good but inconsistent and injury prone.
>>
>>66860135
I'm 100% sure PSG will buy Aubameyang or Higuaín in the next transfer window. Both are French and both are top 5 centrefowards in the world right now
>>
>>66860091
I don't think it is possible to see every interesting player play for 90 minutes in one season to really know if he is talented or not. Stats could help you with that.
>>
>>66860215
>Higuaín
>French
>left when he was 10 months old
>I am black because sometimes I listen to nignog music
>>
>>66860259
who are you quoting? both aubameyang and higuaín were born in france
>>
>>66860283
Higuain left as a baby and does not speak french.
>>
>>66860432
So, refugees that went to Germany a couple months ago are actual Germans by your logic
>>
Dortmund has had one shit season and they already appear to be bouncing back, why would they jump ship?
>>
>>66860217
Whoscored says skrtel is good
>>
reus and gundogan to city
>>
>>66860532
If the the state gives them a legal citizenship like Argentina gave Higuains daddy and mommy, yes.

Btw Higuain is supposed to cost 90 Millions contractly. So they probably go rather with James from Real?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.