[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: miami heat.jpg (99 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
miami heat.jpg
99 KB, 800x450
Apologize
>>
File: Dirkwife.jpg (28 KB, 560x315) Image search: [Google]
Dirkwife.jpg
28 KB, 560x315
No.
>>
What for? Those 3 chucklefucks were supposed to win not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5... and ended up winning 2 along with 2 of the most embarrassing finals defeats of all time.
>>
>>66846050
>embarassing
you mean all time glorious
>>
you first, lebron
>>
>You now realize they are the only ones who could've stopped the Memeiors. Now the only ones to blame are yourselves' /sp/. You brought it upon yourself.
>>
>>66846015
I'm sorry for hating you

Please come back and kill the Warriors
>>
>>66846918

But the Warriors are more fun to watch. Seeing a player drain 3s is more fun than seeing someone drive the lane. Especially as a white man, seeing the emergence of a game more centered on skill and intellect has been a real pleasure.
>>
>>66847225
>Spamming threes
>Intellect
>>
>>66847244
Infinitely more intellectually demanding than lelbron bullying to the rim and hoping to draw a foul
>>
>>66846050
Jordan would have taken that team to 8 straight.
>>
>>66847272
Most frequently parroted casual NBA opinion

LeBron's ball control and footwork are immaculate. Thats what gives him the first step on people. His size and strength help to actually finish at the rim when defenders desperately foul him to make him miss. Do you know why they do this?

Because he beats them off the dribble so effortlessly.
>>
>>66855262
Curry would have taken that team to 9 straight.
>>
File: gofuckyourself.gif (916 KB, 170x95) Image search: [Google]
gofuckyourself.gif
916 KB, 170x95
>>66847225
>Seeing a player drain 3s is more fun than seeing someone drive the lane.
>>
>you will never see the current Warriors vs that Heat team
>>
Is too late now to say sorry?
I'm sorry, yeah
Sorry, yeah
Sorry
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.