[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the poin of europoors bragging about their shitty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: French-nigger-ball.jpg (285 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
French-nigger-ball.jpg
285 KB, 1024x768
What's the poin of europoors bragging about their shitty leagues and bragging about their meme champions league when all the teams that matter are like 99.9% foreigners players.

Isn't that like bragging your wife had a lot of kids but all of them are of diferent race than you?

isn't that the ultimate cuck mentality?

literally wtf yurocuck?

why so cuck?
>>
>not being proud of your wife's Ivorian son
are you a cuck or something
>>
>>66841469
This is only the case for France and England 2bh
>>
German teams have all german cores though. Even Bayern before Pep came along with his spic subversion.
>>
>>66841540
This.
>>
>>66841540
>German teams have all german cores though

What do you mean by cores?
>>
>>66841565
The core of the squad.
>>
>Congolombia
>>
>>66841576
What does that mean, though? Is it a set of positions on the field, like the "spine", or does it just refer to the majority of the players on the squad?
>>
>>66841608
It's a number of key players.
>>
>burgers can't even understand their own language
>>
>>66841608
spine more or less equals core

If your team has a leader in every position from a specific country it is said to a have a core.

Example, United with Giggs, Neville, Ferdinand, Beckham and Scholes had an English core

Leicester with Drinkwater, Vardy, Albrighton, and arguably Morgan (He's Jamaican but still) might also count.
>>
>>66841637
Bayern regularly only play 4 or less Germans though and Dortmund would be even less relevant than they are now if they lost their only two star players in Aubameyang and Mkhitaryan

I don't think I've ever seen a German on /sp/ 'bragging' as OP put it about how good any of the other German teams are
>>
>>66841699
It's mostly those dumb spaniards who brag about their meme league with only two teams.
>>
>>66841512
While City are just a bunch of foreign mercs, when we were dominating a decade ago, all 4 teams had english lads at the heart of the squad
>>
>>66841469
>picture from 2005
>>
>>66841680
Wes Morgan is from Nottingham, he's as english as the rest of them
>>
>>66841699
I said Bayern before the spic subversion by Pep:

>Neuer
>Müller
>Lahm
>Boating (inb4 implying implications)
>Schweinsteiger
>Kroos
>Gomez

And Dortmund lost a lot of their german players over the years, but let's not forget them at their height - the CL final:
>Weidenfeller
>Hummels
>Schmelzer
>Bender
>Gündogan
>Reus
>Großkreutz
>>
>>66841699
Bayern had 5 germans start when the won the CL, Dortmund had 7 germans start that match
>>
>>66841608
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>66846524
Yes, I am.
>>
>>66841469
>the colombian monkey that got a few (You)s yesterday has posted multiple """"bantz"""" threads today in search of more
If you're looking for upvotes, I have a few recommendations for you.
>>
>>66841750
Keyword: had
>>
What's the point of chinkmoot giving you your board back if you won't stick to it?
>>
>>66841512
>mario gomez
>>
>blacks
>playing for a different country tahn theirs
>bringing fame to foreign country

dude cucks lmao
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.