[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he world class?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1
File: OUIIII.jpg (21 KB, 324x324) Image search: [Google]
OUIIII.jpg
21 KB, 324x324
Is he world class?
>>
>>66839378
OUI
>>
Tell me about Greaseman, why does he wear the moustache?
>>
meme hype train at full force. He wasn't as bad as you retards were saying before the barca game and isn't as good as you're saying he is now.
>>
>>66839816
tf
tt
od
>>
>>66839918
enjoy being disappointed when he either loses his form or plays well depending on what part you're disagreeing with
>>
Is /sp/ gay for Griezz?
>>
>>66839378
Every time I see him he reminds me of that fag from Star Trek
>>
>>66839434
No one cared who he was until he grew the moustache.
>>
he will be when he signs for man united in the summer
>>
>>66839378
wasn't he on a scoreless streak before the farca game?
>>
>>66844675
Why would he jump from the CL winners to the 5th place team in England?
>>
He's a tier below Suarez, Tsu, Messi and Neymar.

Around Muller type quality.
>>
>>66844694
Because they're a much bigger club. You simply don't turn down a better opportunity when it is presented.

>Play in front of more fans with a better atmosphere every week
>Play in the EPL, the world's richest and most popular league
>A chance to become a club legend and propel yourself to eternal glory by being one of the guys to recapture the Ferguson glory years
>The chance to work under Jose Mourinho, arguably the greatest active manager in the world
>Increased salary, something Atletico will never be able to match
>Healthy signing on bonus
>10 times as much money from image rights
>Increased exposure on the global scale which will improve his own personal brand value
>A chance to play for arguably the biggest club in the world
>Huge number of Spanish speaking players
>Prestige

Is that enough for you? I could go on.
>>
>>66844687
10 goals in the last 10 games

so, no
>>
>>66844908
You're the master b8er United fan. I hope to god you're always doing this shit for replies.

>Play in front of more fans with a better atmosphere every week
This gave it away immediately tho
>>
>>66844708
Muller is in that top tier though
>>
>>66844933
He is categorically not in that tier.
>>
>>66844933
jesus christ this canadian bandwagoner. Do you have some fucking script that tells you whenever somebody mentions Buyern/Muller in any thread? a fucking leaf
>>
>>66844932
Old Trafford: 75,635
Vicente Calderón: 54,907
>>
>>66844932
Also the immediate embracing of Mourinho, while the guy hasnt even started coaching yet
>>
>>66844994
75,635 prawn sandwich eating, middle class cunts who watch the game through their iPhone 6s vs 54,907 actual fans who love the team and sing their heart out.
>>
>>66844943
>>66844965
why does the truth blast your ass so much?
>>
>>66845072
In what way is Muller as good as the likes of Messi, Ronaldo and Suarez?
>>
>>66845087
he won the world cup and your dirty faggots didn't?
>>
>>66845013
Have you even been to a single game at either of these stadiums?

Old Trafford is absolutely rocking. It's a complete myth that the atmosphere is poor. It's one of the most impressive stadiums to watch a game in. The Stretford end alone is 20,000 die-hard fans who stand and sing for 90 minutes. And don't even get me started on the away fans.

Conversely, there's a huge myth that the atmosphere at Anfield is fantastic. The reality is it's terrible and that pathetic musical they blast over the Tannoy system before games doesn't do anything to improve it.

Now fuck off you baiting cunt. It's common knowledge that United have the biggest and best support in the country by a long, long distance. Just have a look at this link:

http://fanchants.co.uk/

Ranked 1st (FIRST)
>>
don't give him replies, lads
>>
>>66845087
>Suarez is in the same category as Messi and Ronaldo

lmfao
not even the 5th best attacker in the world let alone player
>>
>>66845104
Ireland usurped the World Cup from Germany when Shane stuck in the top corner in Euro qualifying, so don't chat shit m8.

>>66845128
Over the past season he's better than them both.
>>
>>66845108

You should've gone to Benfica vs Bayern and see what a real atmosphere is like.
Or any Benfica game, that is.
>>
>>66845148
well i've been to watch bayern play a few times and it doesn't come close to old trafford (especially not the big games)

i don't doubt benfica generate great atmospheres but i'm not sure how people can doubt old trafford

it's an old fashioned stadium with a concave roof so the noise bounces right back onto you
>>
>>66845148
>You should've gone to Benfica vs Bayern and see what a real atmosphere is like.
got me scared for a second, thought you were talking about Bayern atmosphere
>>
>>66845145
You're retarded.

Martial and Rashford have been better than Suarez this season.

Others include

Kane
Vardy
Lewadowski
Muller
Benzema
Aguero
>>
>>66845169

I know it is pretty cool, there's no denying that.

>>66845178

Fuck no, lmao.
>>
>>66839378
I hope he is gay :3
>>
>>66839955
>>66845244

he is so dreamy :3
>>
>>66844908
Here's the (You) you were looking for
>>
>>66839434
It's not a big moustache
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.