[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please make it stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: ted.gif (2 MB, 402x292) Image search: [Google]
ted.gif
2 MB, 402x292
Please make it stop
>>
good thread
>>
>>66832772
What are they censoring?
>>
>>66832772
Why did they censor the Confederate flag?
>>
>>66833862

Because it told that kid to go kill people.
>>
We need trump so bad it's not even funny.
>>
>>66833791
A tomahawk apparently

>swinging a tomahawk that probably is made out of styrofoam is so offensive it needs to be censored

lel
>>
>>66833944
It's no surprise, the rest of the NL East is very very sensitive and gets triggered all too easily, my friend
>>
>land of the free they said
>>
Doesn't it look like he's jerking off her big red cock?
>>
File: TED-TURNER-IS-JACKING-IT.gif (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
TED-TURNER-IS-JACKING-IT.gif
3 MB, 640x360
>>66833791
>>
>>66832772
maybe it was joke...
>>
>>66839494
Did they seriously censor a foam tomahawk or am I being rused?

I already hate liberals enough. I've stopped going to /pol/ because it made me too angry but this is absurd if I'm not being bullshitted
>>
>>66839675
Welcome to the New Age. You better open your doors to any transgender dyke who needs a comfy bed for the night. If you don't feed them a 5 star dinner, massage their feet, tell them how progressive and forward thinking they are, then off to the work camps with you. There's no place for a misogynistic asshole like you on public streets. How dare you like really you don't even have a beard or piercings probably.
>>
>>66833791
>>66833944
I cant tell if they censored it for SJW reasons or to make it look like he is jerking off a tranny
>>
Look I get the outrage of the Redskins and the Indians. I don't agree with the outrage but I get it. That said, taking offense to the Braves or their use of a tomahawk is pants on the head retarded. Braves were Indian warriors. There is nothing disparaging about the name. There is nothing disparaging about using a tomahawk.

Fuck man.
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>66832772
>SJW Nation

Not even once.
>>
>>66840489

t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
Lol but this didn't actually happen. You're all so keen to be offended by the actions of SJWs, it's actually really adorable
>>
File: autismo.webm (1 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
autismo.webm
1 MB, 640x640
>During Friday's Wild Card playoff game between the Atlanta Braves and the St. Louis Cardinals, Braves owner Ted Turner was cheering on his team. Although it seems he could have picked a less horribly inappropriate way to demonstrate his raging love for the team.
>Put that thing away, Ted. There is a time and a place for that sort of rooting.
All this autismo over a joke from 4 years ago
>>
>>66839494
I was gonna say she's a bit old for breastfeeding
>>
>>66840674
ugly af
>>
File: 1338212813541.jpg (242 KB, 1284x840) Image search: [Google]
1338212813541.jpg
242 KB, 1284x840
>>66840727
>>
File: fourdora.jpg (1023 KB, 2054x2032) Image search: [Google]
fourdora.jpg
1023 KB, 2054x2032
>>66841059

>being rused by makeup and
little child behaviour
>>
>>66833791
Because its a Gif created by Leldit who thinks it's funny.
>>
>>66840674
was that the same game where they threw trash on the field?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.