[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leave steph curry to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
Leave steph curry to me
>>
Goddamn its going to feel so good when we pull the greatest sports cuckery of all time
>>
Pls do it
>>
>GSW might actually have to play teams with healthy PGs this playoffs.

oh shit
>>
Would /sp/ recover from GS losing in the first round?
>>
Is Beverely enough of a thug to rough up Curry?
>>
Question:

If gsw doesn't win it all what is there legacy? Like compared to the 72 win Bulls?
>>
>>66828248
Not as good and a pretty big disappointment.

>no one replies to sports discussions
>>
>>66828248
It'd be like if some team won every game in the regular season in the NFL and then lost the Super Bowl.
>>
>>66828458
Would it be bigger than 18-1?
>>
>>66828602
nope. at that time, the patriots were the best team in nfl history.
>>
>people hate the Warriors so much they are cheering for the cockshits

I'm done with sports
>>
>>66828705
Eh, best team of the salary cap era. Comparing before/after is apples to oranges.
>>
>>66828705
isn't that exactly what the warriors just did
>>
>>66828705
There are people now saying the memiors are the best in NBA history too
>>
>>66828712
At this point, I'd root for Lebron if the meet in the finals. And I hate lebron
>>
>>66828712
Fuck the warriors man.
>>
>>66828248
Just like the seattle mariners most wins in the season yet didnt win the world series, it's nothing.
>>
>>66828838
the warriors have just become the best regular season team in NBA history, they have yet to prove themselves in the postseason. the patriots produced two dominant performances in the 07 playoffs before the superb owl.
>>
>>66828712
I hope they fucking annihilate the Rockets, I hope the first three games are so bad that the NBA decides to institute a temporary mercy rule to save the Rockets from getting raped on national TV a fourth time.

but I am cheering for the Clippers to beat them

and as painful as it is I hope the Cavs or Raptors beat them in the Finals if they make it.
>>
>>66828712
well..... bye.

and fuck the warriors just another meme team destined to fail just like the Panturds.
>>
Rockets conceded 110 points to the worst offense in the NBA.
How well do you think they'll fare against the best offense?
>>
>>66828248

15-1 Lakers is still the most impressive NBA feat imo. I mean really, until the Wars made a run at it it's not like anyone ever cared about the Bulls having the most reg season wins ever. They cared about their championships.

If the Wars lose they will have had a seemingly forgettable season until the day that another team challenges their reg season record and everyone brings em up again.
>>
>>66830086
They also won against SAS, ehich isnt easy. They have their moments of clarity
>>
File: HISTORY.jpg (79 KB, 645x621) Image search: [Google]
HISTORY.jpg
79 KB, 645x621
reminder that Harden is on a tear right now.
>>
Pat will do to Curry what he did to Westbrook. Book it.
>>
>>66830263
Alcoholics don't have four moments of clarity in seven days however.
>>
I thought the Warriors were the good guys /sp/?
>>
>>66830176
>it's not like anyone ever cared about the Bulls having the most reg season wins ever.

lol you're 17, it was easily the greatest NBA season in my lifetime. Stop talking about things you weren't around to see, idiot.
>>
File: 1449032294727.jpg (36 KB, 419x604) Image search: [Google]
1449032294727.jpg
36 KB, 419x604
>rockets go all out physical
>warriors gets dismantled because of it
>other teams break the meme and go all physical
>silver enforces new rules to pussify the league
>warriors meme become dominant again

It's like pottery
>>
>>66830847
>it was easily the greatest NBA season in my lifetime
Get some standards fampai
>>
>>66830756
>holds the record for most turnovers in a season
why isn't espn talking about it?
>>
>>66830925
Be older than 15
>>
>>66828248
its like the mariners, except people seem to forget that warriors are champs right now. id like to have this discussion in five years and see what kind of legacy warriors ultimately end up having. i wouldnt be dissapointed if they kept this core of players and stayed relevant for years like the spurs do.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.