[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anon, I'm appointing you manager of Aston Villa and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 300x450
>Anon, I'm appointing you manager of Aston Villa and giving you full control of our finances. I'm trusting you to bring us back to the Premier League next year. Don't fuck it up, kiddo.

What do you do?
>>
>>66816950
Sign a load of shit free agents and resign.
>>
shoot you and throw your body in the river
>>
>>66816950
Have a huge pay off clause inserted in the event of being sacked.
Get rid of all that dire defence.
Stop willingly taking shit deadwood players from other clubs.
Cry, cry a lot.
Turn grey.
>>
>>66816950
>release or transfer all the shit english players
>bring in actual good foreign players like watford did
>get promoted easily because i didnt fall for the overated english players meme
>>
Bring in unproven South Americans since that seems to be trendy right now
>>
Find a bent agent who'll help me take the transfer budget and run, villa are doomed
>>
>>66816950
Take the money and run.
>>
pay £15m for Ross McCormack
>>
>>66816950
sign 22 players from croatia, colombia, japan, wales, algeria and paraguay.
Cheap and half-decent.

Win the championship
>>
>>66818004
This
>>
>>66818067

He said Aston Villa not Internazionale. You need work permits.
>>
>>66817121
You couldn't afford them
>>
>Get Kevin Nolan in as player/manager/captain
>>
Call Marc Albrighton and beg him to come back.
Cry a little.
Go running with Gabby Agbonglahor until loses all his flab.
Cry a little more.
Shoot Westwood and Lescott.
Recall Baker, Crespo, Donaceion, Gary Gardener, Callum Robinson and Jed Steer from loan.
Cry a lot when it doesn't work.
>>
>>66818101
No problem for the Croatian and Welsh players, unless they choose to leave the EU. Most good Algerians will have French citizenship too, so no problem there either.
>>
everyone kick the ball twice as much
score twice as many goals
>>
>>66816950
Depends on the budget and willingness of the club to invest in transfer market and academy.
>>
Transfer list everyone
Replace with hungry promising lower league players, free agents and take advantage of teams like Leicester who will be shifting their proven championship rotation players
>>
sell everything to a rich arab and gtfo
>>
>>66818245
And sell Grealish to Man Utd, who are stupid enough to buy him for 10+mill
>>
>>66816950
Anybody know what brand of glasses those are?
>>
>>66818004
Ice age coming ice age coming
>>
Buy Nugent
>>
Buy Southampton players
>>
Sell everyone someone is willing to pay something for (half the team would have to go back to France). Buy experienced or promising Championship players. It's not quantum physics.

If Boro go up, for instance, some of their players are not gonna cut it in the prem. You can scoop up Forshaw, Nugent, Clayton, and one of their 3 keepers for cheap.
>>
File: 1390592755492.png (178 KB, 368x442) Image search: [Google]
1390592755492.png
178 KB, 368x442
>>66816950
Spend ~£20m in top tier pharma-grade PEDs for my players.

Whatever it takes
>>
Teach them baseball
>>
Sell all English players except enough to meet home grown quota and buy Eastern Europeans and as many south americans as can acquire work permits.
>>
Instant returns don't happen anymore, the Championship is a gruelling League. Neither Sunderland, Newcastle or Villa can expect to be back again anytime soon. In Villa's case they're more likely to be relegated than promoted.
>>
>>66816950
>Liquidate the team
>make sure not to get any shitty unproven frenchies
>sign some top english lads lower league lads
>sign token Japanese player
>get a germanbro in the goal
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 615x409
>>66819806
You're fired
>>
>>66819806

>Hull and Burnley gonna get promoted

Aye
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 300x200
>So how's my team doing Anon?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.