[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST U S T Didn't they learn anything from trade raping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: large[1].png (77 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
77 KB, 1200x1200
JUST
U
S
T

Didn't they learn anything from trade raping the redskins? They've fucking given up two drafts for two middle-of-the-road QB prospects.

What the fuck.
>>
Jeff Fisher wanted to give a care package to his old team IMO
>>
>>66816077
dubs confirm Wentz or Goff gonna bust.
>>
>>66816077
Exactly who that they got from "trade raping" the Skins into RGKnee was actually any good?
>>
>>66816132
Roll
>>
rams are a fucking joke and i'm grateful for that.
>>
>>66816188
Janoris Jenkins, Micheal Brockers, Alex Ogeltree, Greg Robinson

All for some fast nigger who had one good season before his knees exploded.
Plus the fact the Skins lost a lot of potential young talent
>>
Can someone explain me draft thing? What makes u think someone is first prospect? His stats or his animal tier body?
>>
File: 218x300.jpg (15 KB, 218x300) Image search: [Google]
218x300.jpg
15 KB, 218x300
If I could only shit in Jeff Fisher face right now. How does this nigga stay employed?
>>
File: 1434341867760.gif (2 MB, 200x293) Image search: [Google]
1434341867760.gif
2 MB, 200x293
>trading up to #1 when every QB this year is Blaine Gabbert tier or worse

lmao
>>
>>66816577
And who made the playoffs two times out of four years while the other got shipped off to LA with zero playoff births?
>>
>>66816577
This, the Rams actually got some fantastic players from the RG3 trade. It's not their fault Jeff Fisher is a perpetual 7-9 coach.
>>
>>66816132
I don't need dubs to know this but check em anyway
>>
>>66816686
Alfred Morris and Kirk Cousins?
>>
>not believing in meme magic

LA is meme city. Everything is guaranteed to go swimmingly. Screens to Austin, Gurley and Mason every play.
>>
File: checkum.gif (180 KB, 404x416) Image search: [Google]
checkum.gif
180 KB, 404x416
>>66816132
>>
>>66816686
True but the skins got fucked hard if you compare the talent the Rams got from that trade.

Also if they had a better coach than Fisher they would have made the playoffs.
>>
File: Clawdite.jpg (917 KB, 1040x816) Image search: [Google]
Clawdite.jpg
917 KB, 1040x816
>rasm sacrificing their future for one season of a meme qb

They'll be back in St Louis in 5 years
>>
>>66816780
No, the true meme will be this trade playing out exactly like the RG3 trade, except this time the Rams are in the role of the Redskins.

>Goff/Wentz are actually great
>Rams win division, make playoffs
>Goff/Wentz tear their ACL in the wild card round
>Goff/Wentz are forever ruined
>Rams go back to being shit
>Fisher gets fired
>>
>>66816766
Yeah I'm sure Alfred Morris runs for all of those yards without RG3. And they don't draft Kirk if they didn't trade up for RG3.

>>66816810
Yeah but if the redskins didn't trade up, they probably would've gotten tannehill and still have Shanahan as a head coach. They needed to crash and burn to get a new GM, and watching RG3 destroy his body on the way to the playoffs was a pretty entertaining way to do it. That's why Fisher is still the rams coach, he needs to crash the team with no survivors.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>Rams
>>Los Angeles
How could they possibly be this stupid after the RG3 trade
>>
I knew the Rams were fucking garbage when they moved to LA and didn't immediately go back to the old white and blue uniforms.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.