[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fin the ciclo thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: FC_Barcelona_(crest).svg.png (19 KB, 237x240) Image search: [Google]
FC_Barcelona_(crest).svg.png
19 KB, 237x240
>Iniesta is too old
>Messi lacks stamina
>Rakitic is an overrated, average player
>Turan not worth the price
>Neymar is inconsistent
>Suarez has been inconsistent
>Dani Alves' in his probable last season (?)
>Alba is an average player
>Busquets is going to Manchester City
>sending Piqué to the attack seems like a brilliant masterful tactical choice by them

What happens now?
In my opinion the club should give up their dogmatic approach to style of play. They started the game at advantage, could've sat back, waited for Atletico to attack and scored a cheeky away goal, that's what practically any team in the world would have tried. But no, they feel like they must always put 10 men on the opponent's half regardless of circumstances. That's what they get.
>>
File: hermelwasright.jpg (61 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
hermelwasright.jpg
61 KB, 1024x576
it's over for them
>>
They also made too many passes in the box instead of just shooting.
>messi is covered by 2 defenders
>i have a clear shot
>"passes to messi"
They're style of play has been cracked by Madrid and Atletico, so is obsolete at this point.
>>
>>66815503
they're just going to buy gameiro to strengthen the bench and win the triplete next year
>>
>>66816502
I wishh
>>
>>66816412
didn't people say this when they were BTFO by bayern a couple years ago ? so they didn't win the treble two straight years. that's failure? they will probably win the double.
>>
When Messi was first figured out it was due to being alone with that faggot Pedro. They give him Nerman, then eventually realize he's not enough. Then, they finally give him a proper world class first striker, and that's good for one (1) season.

I suspect age is finally catching up to Messi, and considering 29 is "close to past prime" age for southamerican top tier players, (think of whoever has got a great run at the top, they were done by 30), and that Barcelona heavily relied on speed for most of his run, I guess in a couple years they have to seriously figure out what to do without Messi and Suarez.

If they had bought someone like Suarez 5 years ago they would've tripleted more, but they completed the attack zone far too late.

>>66816615

Suarez wasn't a thing yet, now they got figured out and kicked to the curb with the whole trio. The only advantage they have for next season is that MSN is not playing Euro shit, whereas germans are, so Bayern is gonna pay the toll. Then again bundesliga is a joke so they can just bench their best players and still win by December.
>>
>>66816694
I wouldn't worry about barcelona man. It's like worrying about the patriots or san antonio. some organizations just figure things out.
>>
>>66816750
I wouldn't worry about Milan man. It's like worrying about the patriots or san antonio. some organizations just figure things out.

I wouldn't worry about Liverpool man. It's like worrying about the patriots or san antonio. some organizations just figure things out.

I wouldn't worry about Ajax man. It's like worrying about the patriots or san antonio. some organizations just figure things out.
>>
>>66816694
>The only advantage they have for next season is that MSN is not playing Euro shit
They will play copa america shit, so there's no advantage at all.
>>
>>66816882

Oh fuck, I forgot. Well then, good luck.
>>
>>66816796
kek don't forget manure
>>
>>66815503
Defense is total shit,
>Pique
>Mascherano
>Alba
>Alves
They can hide all this time with MSN score lot of goals, now they fatigued as fuck.
Their bench too weak for rotation to play midweek
>Adriano
>Bartra
>Munir
>Douglas

Also sell Ter Stegen so Bravo always first choice
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.