[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thank God Kobe snagged all the attention away from this Uncle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 800x534
Thank God Kobe snagged all the attention away from this Uncle Tom

Kobe represents the triumph of the human spirit and overcoming all odds to get where you are

This coon which black people mostly hate grew up a rich kid and had all the advantages of the world

20 years from now most people are going to be talking about Kobe's last game. The Warriors are already irrelevant

Feels good. We all win if we never talk about the Team Mullato chuck ever again
>>
>>66814608
Why do we care that black people hate him? Why do we care if he's an uncle Tom?
>>
>kobe didn't grow up well off
>>
>>66814647
Because unlike Kobe, Curry will never have the universal respect of every single basketball player

Him being an Uncle Tom is why most old timers hate his ass. In a league that was founded on the backs of blacks, this house nigga decides to try to change the game to allow white people to play

That's why no one watched his Mullato Chuck team yesterday. Everyone is sick and tired of his shtick

I challenge Curry to meet me at the basketball court. There ain't no refs to protect you, faggot
>>
>>66814608
The only hardship Kobe overcame was having to count the money he used to pay off his rape charge
>>
>>66814675
>Kobe
>universal respect
>nobody at the Golden state game watched it
>n-nobody will ever c-care about this legendary team that is better than my team

Stupid troll is stupid
>>
>>66814675

player A: 6-21 3PM-A
player B: 10-19 3PM-A

who's the chucker memeshooter?
>>
>>66814709
The ratings for the Kobe retirement game far outpaced the Warriors fluking their way to 73 wins

If no one watches a record, did it really happen?

Mamba out
>>
>Kobe had to overcome all odds to get where he was

Pretty hillarious to read that, when you know he was in Europe with his father, who was earning several hundreds of thousands dollar per year as a professional player in Italy and France. And that as a child he was using the training facilities of his father's teams for his own training, challenging professional players, and receiving advices from professional coaches of said teams.
>>
>>66814647
it's literally only one guy making these threads
just like the griezmann meme
>>
Stay mad nigger. You and 4 of your buddies wouldn't do shit against Curry and you're a colossal faggot
>>
>>66814864
I'm pretty sure I can fuck up curry's ankles

I can't wait until someone in Oakland shoots Curry in the face, instantly becoming a folk hero around the US
>>
>>66814608
>some dude retiring on the 2nd worst team in the league will be remembered more than one of the most difficult records to best

am I being rused?
>>
>>66814675
>defending Kobe by calling Steph Curry a chucker
>ignoring Kobe is the NBA's ultimate volume shooting chucker of all time and on bad nights you could see a man go 6-40
>>
>people unironically believe that a black person wrote this
>>
>>66814799
Would you have watched a 20-point blowout over Kobe's last game? I know I wouldn't have. The game was in the bag.
>>
>>66814952
Find me ONE self respecting black person that likes Steph
>>
File: ayy.png (2 MB, 1824x3344) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
2 MB, 1824x3344
>reminder
get a hobby op this obsession isn't healthy
>>
Kobe's dad was in the NBA though. He lived in Italy as a kid and went to a wealthy jewish high school in the Philadelphia suburbs.
>>
>>66815056
Did Kobe's dad make nearly $20 million in his career?
>>
I dont know much about apehoop but i'm pretty sure Kobe's family was in a pretty good financial position
>>
>>66815030
Me
>>
>>66815032
How does it feel that your hero was forever upstaged by a 37 year old?

The 73 wins will ALWAYS be associated with Kobe
>>
>>66815032
What the fuck is wrong with you, OP?
>>
File: twittertrends.png (11 KB, 196x478) Image search: [Google]
twittertrends.png
11 KB, 196x478
The people have chosen.
>>
why the fuck do you niggers care what family they were raised in?

the hoop is literally the same fucking diameter no matter where you go, the ball is the same circumference. Are you telling me nigger kobe played with a rolled up paper ball? fuck off faggots.
>>
>>66814675
Nigger
>>
he didnt have a bad childhood
so hes a bad human
a bad besketball player

wtf are those niggers talking about
>>66815032
>>
Dark skins mad as fuck
These light skinned nigras are better looking, smarter, and now better at sports

Dark skins have literally nothing now
>>
Curry is a million times more efficient than Kobe. And Kobe grew up rich too with. His dad played in the NBA and overseas and had a lot of coaches and trainers and facilities to practice on
>>
>>66815164
"Nigger Kobe" played with a state-of-the-art ball given to him by his professional basketball-playing dad.
>>
File: 1460430775834.jpg (53 KB, 523x258) Image search: [Google]
1460430775834.jpg
53 KB, 523x258
>>66814608
You're the same guy that posts the, "Players you hope not only have a season ending injury but something something rest of life" meme aren't you?

what's your deal?
>>
>>66815220
Did Kobe's dad have 20 mil?
>>
>>66815279
No, he was some shitty poorfag who barely made a few millions playing in Italy.

A true ghetto dweller livinindastreet niggah Kobe was, I tell you.
>>
>>66815470
Kobe's dad never averaged more than $1 million/year

He didn't make that much money by NBA standards
>>
>>66815524
>1 million/per
real nigga shit right thurr
>>
>>66815524
>>66815231
No response? Confirmed for Curry hating meme faggot
>>
>>66815524
I never said he earned 1 million a year. I said he earned a few millions during the 7 he played here. Back then, US players in Italy were earning several hundreds of thousands dollars a year.

Oh, and it was untaxed (NBA players are taxed at more-or-less 50% of their income, with the federal and state taxes, plus the various NBA taxes like the escrow) and he never had to spend anything for housing or cars or shit like that, as European clubs provide them.
>>
>>66815146
How?
>>
in b4 curry shreds knee in game 1 and then rockets proceed to in 7
>>
how is he an uncle tom?
>>
>>66814887
Why?
>>
>>66815689
Why are you pretending to understand US and State tax laws? What a weird thing to lie about.
>>
>>66814888
>some dude
C'mon senpai
>>
>>66817479
t. an idiot
>>
Niggers hate Curry because they're jealous that he knows who his father is.
>>
>>66817479
I'm just using the numbers players are mentioning in interviews.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.