[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>trash tracteur fc every weekend >get btfo by a midtable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: psg.png (72 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
psg.png
72 KB, 256x256
>trash tracteur fc every weekend
>get btfo by a midtable eplel team

are they overrated?
>>
>>66813994
how can they be overrated when no on rates them in the first place
>>
I don't think anyone actually rates PSG.
>>
why do germans always make these threads
>>
>>66813994

Does anybody rate PSG?
>>
>>66814131

They're not that wrong tho, PSG is the bane of Ligue 1, and useless in LdC, like the OL when they were not total shit.

So it prevents the other french teams to expect any kind of results seeing the massive budget gap, and PSG supporters are now more "muh kangz of football" than ever.

Quite a toxic situation really

>Inb4 baneposting
>>
>>66814179
Dumb baneposter frog
>>
>>66814194

Shut up Texas, you don't know shit about football :^)
>>
Honestly, the arabs might as well have poured their money into a Danish league team and towelled the competition up each week. It would have been the same for them, with the inevitable Champions League failure.
>>
tbf we were without 2 crucial players Pastore & Verrati for both legs, us at full fitness are probably the 2nd best team in the world behind Bayern
>>
>>66814615

>we
>>
>>66814615
>Checks flag

We're wise to you Bruce.
>>
>>66814615
>Bayern
You mean true Madrid
>>
Every year I believe this is the year they finally do something relevant, every year they let me down.
>>
>>66814615
>Pastore
>crucial in any way
>>
>>66814615
>Pastore
>crucial
>we
>Bayern

I'm not going to reply to this
>>
>>66814731
Well, what can you expect from a team where the choke machine Ibrahimovic and the blunder machine Luiz are key players? Not even counting the flaky Trapp, Pastore, Cavani or Lucas, plus the mentally challenged Aurier.
Matuidi and Veratti can't do everything and the rest.
>>
>>66813994
>4th
>midtable

PSG has been shit in these games against city, that's for sure. But I'm pretty sure PSG would rape EPL if they played in it.
>>
File: 1459541989390.jpg (114 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
1459541989390.jpg
114 KB, 650x433
PSG and Man City are both very good teams and either team could have won that tie but in the end it was Manchester City progressing to the next round. Barcelona on the other hand are not a perfect team as they rely too much on Neymar and Messi but considering they are on top of La Liga is a credit to those two individuals.
>>
>>66814863
He used to be plastic pay denbt.
But he has been killed by Laurent "always the same starters" Blanc
>>
File: fedore.jpg (50 KB, 468x463) Image search: [Google]
fedore.jpg
50 KB, 468x463
>>66814863
>>66814889
>he doesn't rate Pastore
>he probably rates Thiago Motta
>>
>>66814983
Pastore is useless, he is perma-injured.
>>
>>66813994
Benfica would 8-0 them. Also it's obvious nobody likes Blanc because he's gay.
>>
>>66814615
Us , we holy shit I didn't know Paris was in Australia
>>
>>66815021

Hajduk supporter detected
>>
>>66815040
Nope, Istra 1961
>>
>>66814131
hitler envy
>>
>>66814983
>can't get ahead of Motta in midfield
>can't get ahead of Cavani or Lucas in the wing
Blanc's fault, right? Better move to a 4-2-3-1 team and hope you're better as a CAM at this point.
>>
>>66814983
>he doesn't rate Motta

what the fuck
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.