[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KobeSoLazy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Kobe.jpg (35 KB, 800x402) Image search: [Google]
Kobe.jpg
35 KB, 800x402
>Scores 60 points in final game
>Plays at a significantly lower quality of gameplay for the rest of the season

I think I see why the Lakers lose so much. All that money into a player who was phoning it in the entire season. Im not even impressed, it just means he could have been doing better but didnt care to. People making that much money who dont give 110% all the time are holding us back as a species.

He also looks like Starvin Marvin.
>>
>>66813832

Also, that was against the Jazz.

If he can put up 60 against the Jazz, he can put up 50+ every game. Jazz have D.
>>
>gets insulted nonstop for being selfish
>his team mates finally give in and pass it to him all the time
>60 points

Why isn't anyone mentioning this?
>>
>>66813832
Kobe still has some game. He just doesn't recover in time to do it on an NBA schedule. He can't go all out every night. Last night he did.
>>
It's just too tiring to go all out all season.
>>
>>66813841
>implying Utah actually bothered to play defense in that game
Lyl
>>
>>66813832
Are you really this fucking stupid? Putting in this kind of effort for a last game vs all-season is a completely different story. With a body that's breaking down and has to be iced up after every game, he never woulda made it through 10 games playing this way let alone all-season. His body would have needed a week to recover after each game. It also would have increased the chance of injury drastically.

And in a season where they weren't going to make the playoffs, the goal was to get him to the end healthy, not destroy his body to the point of no return.
>>
File: 1460331914991.jpg (52 KB, 400x401) Image search: [Google]
1460331914991.jpg
52 KB, 400x401
dude is old, bro.
cant go that hard every night he would break down
but it was last night might as well ball out namean
kobe is the shit go kobe
>>
>>66813832
>>
>>66813832
Last time he tried to play like that every game, his achilles exploded.
>>
He completely gave it everything he had for his final game considering how much fucking money people payed to be in the arena.

$27,500 for courtside. Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>66813832
>why didn't wilt chamberlain score 100 every game!

I don't even think reddit is this casual with basketball
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.