[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They're not going to win anything this season aren't they?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: og-logo.cb6aeb6cb.png (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
og-logo.cb6aeb6cb.png
9 KB, 200x200
They're not going to win anything this season aren't they?
>>
>>66813461

they have the award for the best choking team on their pocket already.
>>
They will win the league (easy schedule plus a fair advantage still) and probably the King's Cup (Seville is nowhere near as good as Madrid or Atleti).
>>
>>66813461

They're probably going to win La Liga and the Copa del Rey. It would be funny as hell if they end up doing the same thing Real Madrid did last season and choked at the end though.
>>
File: 146583505132.png (103 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
146583505132.png
103 KB, 500x500
>>66813461
>choke on La Liga
>choke on CL
>Suárez choking on his Golden Shoe run even after having a huge advantage earlier

JUST
>>
>>66813461
>arent they

Are you retarded?

Tf
Tt
>>
>mfw they win the choke treble
>>
>>66813494
>Three points ahead of Altetico is now considered a fair advantage

Funny thing is, Suarez isn't probably even going to win the pichichi since Donaldo is on his way. If they don't win la Liga this is going to be really reallly funny
>>
I would laugh my ass off so much if they choke and we end up winning la liga instead.
>>
>>66813940
Riazor is a hard place to win, that one and another draw and Atlético is up.

t. Dépor fan that would love to see Dépor trolling Mierdalona's chances to win
>>
>>66813965
i'd laugh pretty hard too if melbourne won la liga
>>
>>66814003
>preferring Jimmy's murderers to win

What are you doing, man?
>>
how does this even happen

they have arguably one of the best attacking squads of all time
>>
maybe that mickey mouse cup, but in their current state they'd probably lose to sevilla
>>
>>66813965
Australian team in la liga?????????????????????????
>>
>>66813494
>King's cup
>Seville
c u c k
>>
>>66814142
fatigue

both mental and physical
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.