[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Messi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: messiman.jpg (1 MB, 4256x2832) Image search: [Google]
messiman.jpg
1 MB, 4256x2832
Is he finished?
>>
Yes.
>>
definitely
>>
Yes, at least until he starts scoring again and wins the double, then he'll be the GOAT again. But that's only until he'll have the next down month at which point he'll be finished again.
>>
>>66812708
Finally the stats padding meme that is messi is finally finally dead. No longer will real football fans have to suffer another cancerous stats padding performance from messi when he scores 5 goals against literal plumbers in a no name league like la liga. Now is the time for zidane to rise as the goat coach he is. Now is the time for zidane to dominate the world with his star studded real madrid braves.

This stats padding meme is dead. Cancerlona is dead. Now is time for real football.
>>
>>66812767
>>66812774
unfortunately not true

>>66812791
extremely asshurt but points out the juvenile nature of sp

>>66812807
sounds like something posted on the RM facebook page
>>
>>66812708
No, they will just up his dose of hormone treatments and he'll be good as new.
>>
>>66812791

You are the Polish guy who said Barcelona wasn't done when I asked. How do you explain not reaching the semi-finals and probably losing the title now too?

Barcelona and Messi are finished.

Unless..another package of hormones arrive.
>>
>>66812863
That meme goes for 10 years
>>
I see this thread each year and then he always comes back.

But he's definitely in a bad moment, 5 matches in a row without scoring.
>>
>>66812708
No, he will shine at the Euros this summer, mark my words!
>>
>>66812933

Messi is finished. He traded his hormones and football autism for tattoos and family life. That shit adds up.
>>
>>66812708
yes. thank god. had all you mugs fooled thinking he was goat cause his team was stacked
>>
>>66812928

> Messi was diagnosed with a growth hormone disorder, or GHD.
> The treatments were injections of human growth hormone.

> http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1492546-lionel-messi-and-hgh-the-truth-about-the-best-footballer-in-the-world

Messi is the closest thing to a Genetically Modified Athlete.

See Lance Armstrong Doping

The guys enhancing Armstrong were also doping a bunch of other people, the samples were all destroyed, seeing that Soccer/Football was #TooBigToFail
>>
>>66812924
I'll seriously answer this obvious bait because /sp/ is incredibly slow and I have nothing to do for the next 1.5h.

Barcelona aren't done because losing a close two legged tie vs another top 5 team in the world happens. Not reaching the semis would be a disaster if they lost against Arsenal or drew Wolfsburg and got knocked out. A Barcelona-Atletico tie is a tie that could just as well be a final. Losing happens, especially to great teams like Atletico after having played a shitload of games the entire season.

>probably losing the title now too?
Don't get your hopes up. Barcelona aren't facing a top half team for the rest of the season. I'm more worried about beating Sevilla in the CdR final than securing the title.
>>
File: MESSI.jpg (42 KB, 404x462) Image search: [Google]
MESSI.jpg
42 KB, 404x462
>>66812928
>>66812982

whoops, forgot image
>>
>>66812989

They lost cause they are out of form, either because of lack of hormones for Messi and Suarez or because they are finished. Either way I doubt they will be able to secure the league considering how badly they have played for over a month now.

>tfw Barcelona wins zero relevant titles this year
>>
>>66812708
Every 2 years the same shit, then he comebacks and everyone is like MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI
>>
>>66812982
I don't see how growth hormone makes u control ball like is part of your body.You need to explain me more about that please?I am not a fan od Messi but he is one of the greatest.
>>
>>66813075

He definitely is a great footballer, but considering how much he plays and how aggressively he is tackled and held during matches it makes you wonder why he has so little injuries compared to practically any other player in his position.

In some way his use of hormones is sanctioned because of his illness, but it could also be the source of what puts him over the edge as a player, beyond just football intelligence.
>>
>>66813044
They're obviously out of form but if you believe that an out of form Barcelona is not good enough to beat Granada, Valencia and Gijon then you're just setting yourself up for disappointment.

The recent month was shit but look at the games they played in that stretch

Villarreal away - top 4 team that beat Real Madrid and Atletico at home

Real Madrid - a clash with their biggest rivals who were fired up after getting humiliated in the reverse fixture

Sociedad away - pure meme magic, Barcelona are simply unable to win at that stadium and haven't done so for almost 10 years

Atletico tie - two legged CL tie against a top 5 team in the world

All of that with an international break that required a lot of the players to travel to the other side of the world and play 2 extra games. This was by far the hardest stretch of an entire season and no remaining games even come close to the difficulty level of those. If you believe that Barcelona drawing at Villarreal or losing to Atletico will mean that they'll lose to Granada then, as I said, you'll just end up disappointed.

>>66813104
>why he has so little injuries compared to practically any other player in his position.
He has sustained pretty significant injuries in 12/13, 13/14 and 15/16. That's 3 of the last 4 seasons (the only one where he didn't ended in a treble). He was also regularly suffering from muscle injuries early in his career. 08-12 was the only injury free period of his career.
>>
>>66813075
doesn't matter, doping is illegal you stupid hick. if any athlete would use hgh now, it would be considered doping.
>>
>>66812708
He'll never be as good as 12/13 but he's far from finished. Still got a year or two as the best in the world left in him.
>>
>>66812857
spot on post fäm
>>
finally messi fags can shut the fuck up

i actually like messi and think he's way better than ronaldo but messi fans on here are so fucking annoying
>>
>>66813252
Calm your titts muslim piece if shit.
>>
>>66813164
>Atletico tie - two legged CL tie against a top 5 team in the world

maximum damage control
>>
>>66812708
It's been revealed that he has been playing injured this entire month.

>inb4 damage control
>>
File: 1433519393236.jpg (32 KB, 410x396) Image search: [Google]
1433519393236.jpg
32 KB, 410x396
What's gonna happen to 4chan if Torres scores the deciding overtime goal in the final?
>>
>>66818920
It's actually hard to play against a real defense instead of Wolfburgo and Roma.
>>
>>66818984
is it harder than scoring 2 against 12?
>>
File: Cevqi2SWIAA3KQm.jpg (32 KB, 600x389) Image search: [Google]
Cevqi2SWIAA3KQm.jpg
32 KB, 600x389
>>66818969
>if
>>
>>66819129
>le ref plays for Farça meme

Opinion discarded.
>>
>>66819576
>when Barca not win, it is because to opposition was elite

All the Sociedad defenders agree I guess, sorry, I don't know their names
>>
>>66818969
you're gonna see some shit
>>
>>66812708
Literally who?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.