[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
was it rape?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4
File: 81_478204_e9392145dba7ecf.jpg (73 KB, 666x756) Image search: [Google]
81_478204_e9392145dba7ecf.jpg
73 KB, 666x756
was it rape?
>>
>>66802217
I believe the semen of 3 different men was found in her panties

so no
>>
It was. He sodomized her without her permission. He is 100% rapist.
>>
Kobes a great player but a piece of shit human being

he definitely raped her
>>
Of course not.

And neither was it in Tyson's case.

enjoy your feminist-centric society
>>
>>66802217
She was asking for it, look at her she's only wearing a jacket clearly asking for it, cleavage and no top underneath wtf?
>>
Nah Kobe would never do that. Bitches and Hos trying to bring him down.
>>
just remember this:

in the American justice system, money dictates your innocence.

kobe = lots of money = lots of innocence
>>
>>66802217
According to the modern feminist definition of rape, every act except apologizing for being male is an act of rape.

So yes, he's a rapist.
>>
>>66802217
>get drunk
>fuck handsome guy who's clearly far above you in status
>morning regret
>guy is worth millions
i'll entertain that it's possible but i really, really doubt it.
>>
it's one of those "i consented to hang out alone in his hotel room... but the sex was nonconsensual" deals

yes he did rape her but she's a moron for putting herself in that situation
>>
>>66803606
This
>>
File: 1311840185424.jpg (54 KB, 430x430) Image search: [Google]
1311840185424.jpg
54 KB, 430x430
>>66803701
>yes he did rape her

here we have a nu-male who, without even realizing it, already put one foot too deep into accepting radical feminist theory dogmas

and which is apparently unfamiliar with the modern concept of post-factum "regret-rape"
>>
>>66803797
>>66803606
>>66803855
t. rapists
>>
>>66803701
wasn't darren sharper's case like that except he ended up drugging them
>>
>>66803701
If she was hanging out in a hotel room alone then she was intending to fuck. They both were. There's no other reason for it.
>>
I mean he didn't get convicted did he?

So no, technically he wasn't guilty of rape
>>
>>66803855

i thought he told her he was sorry or something with texts, maybe i'm making that up because i want him to be a rapist because i'm boston fan, but trust me brazil, no one is more /pol/ than I

my point is that even if she was like "no i don't want to have sex" and then he banged her, it shouldn't amount to shit because of her dumbass actions beforehand

if you get carjacked at gunpoint at a redlight and some dude makes you fuck him, that's rape. going back with a dude willingly to his bedroom and refusing sex at the last second is some kind of misdemeanor or something, idk.

but i agree, "regret-rape" is a serious problem and tons of kids have had their lives ruined by it. "i made a bad decision drunk so this guy should be ostracized and punished for it" is pretty infuriating.
>>
>>66803504
Tyson had lots of money and he still went to jail. 2Pac had lots of money and he still went to jail. You sound like a fucktard if you actually believe that money dictates whether or not you go to jail. It's about your connections and who you know. Lil Wayne, one of the most popular entertainers and rappers in the fucking world still had to serve time. And he was literally Michael Jackson tier (as far as popularity goes) at one point.
>>
Q: Was she raped?
A: Yes

Q: How do you know this?
A: I honestly can't tell you on here, but trust me I do know.

Q: Can you provide any sort of proof?
A: Yes, but I'll leave it to the courts to decide as it's not fair to interfere in such a major case.

Hopefully that provides a bit of insight for everyone on here.
>>
>>66803855
Wait, if a woman doesn't consent to sex and sex happens, it's NOT rape?
>>
>>66804278
Legally now days you have to ask the women every 10 minutes and if she doesn't say 'yes' then it's considered rape.
>>
>>66802466
>>66803164
>>66803504
>>66803701
www.tumblr.com
>>
Is he the perfect male height?
>>
>>66804304
I don't know what backwards country you live in, but that's not how things works.

If she says/he she/he consents, he/she consents and that's the end of it. If she/he says that she's/he's done, then it's done.
>>
>>66804314
hes probably too big for most cars

so no
>>
>>66804278

Consent is useless considering "yes" doesn't always mean "yes"
>>
>>66804314
Q: Is he the perfect male height?
A: Yes he is

Q: How do you know this?
A: Honesty I can't tell you on here, but trust me I know.

Q: Can you provide any sort of proof?
A: Sure

Hopefully that answers your question.
>>
>>66804372
Google it, and it's only in United States of America
>>
>>66804389
No, if she says yes to sex, then yes means yes. If she wants to stop in the middle of it the sex has to really end there, because if you continue after that, then it's rape.
Even though it makes her seem like a leading on bitch.
>>
tough to say, he didnt drag her in the hotel room

but sometimes girls just want to blow you and not fuck.... so maybe it was rape
>>
>>66804176
Thanks lad really cleared it up
>>
>>66804278
He's brazilian, being raped is like saying hello in that flavela shit hole of a country.
>>
>>66804472
>so maybe it was rape
No it's not. If she offers a BJ, then it's not rape. If you try and force vaginal intercourse and she doesn't want it, then that's rape.
>>
>>66804514
>flavela
>>
>>66804176
Thank you Matlock.
>>
>>66804278
1. define consent

2. provide the Impossible Proof of the absence of consent in this case, especially when the action of her staying in his hotel room already suggests (but doesn't confirm) consent

3. make sure it's not just her word vs his

4. good luck
>>
>>66804539
>If you try and force vaginal intercourse and she doesn't want it, then that's rape.
thats what happened
>>
>>66804543
>Caring about the correct appellation for gutter trash.
I hear a BML protest is missing a cuck.
>>
>>66804586
>1. define consent
If she says to a certain sexual action and you say yes to that action, you've both consented
Ex. She wants to give you a blowjob, you would like to receive that blowjob
CONSENT
Ex. You want to perform vaginal intercourse afterwards, and she doesn't want to do that and you do it anyway
RAPE

>2. provide the Impossible Proof of the absence of consent in this case, especially when the action of her staying in his hotel room already suggests (but doesn't confirm) consent
Just because she stayed in the hotel room, doesn't mean she consented to vaginal intercourse. It makes her seem like a leading on bitch, but that doesn't mean she wanted to fuck you.

> 3. make sure it's not just her word vs his
Women obviously have an unfair advantage when crying rape.
>>
>>66802217
Read the police transcripts.
She willingly went up to his room.
She willingly engaged in oral and vaginal intercourse.
But she got upset when Kobe didn't nut in her.
Instead he pulled it out and asked her to kiss the black mamba.
She didn't like that part, apparently.
So she went home after the "trauma" of her rape and had sex with her bf.
Bf noticed she's loose down there.
She says she did it with Kobe.
Bf dumps her.
She cries and says it that it was probably nonconsensual.
They concoct a story for $$$.
Kobe settles out of court.
>>
>>66804747
1. that's not the modern feminist definition of consent, and certainly not the definition she's employing judging by this >>66804750

2. & 3 neither you or her have literally any proof at all

worthless post
>>
>>66802217
The black mamba strikes again haha
>>
>>66804750
She was set-up by Kobe so he could rape her and got her to read out some cards that she thought was part of a board game, Kobe conveniently recorded those parts and then edited it so it made it sound like she was role-playing sexually with him.

Rape is a touchy subject and shouldn't be so quickly to blow her off.
>>
>>66803855
>is one of those fedora tipping "it isn't rape" fags
>calls someone else a nu male
>>
File: images.png (16 KB, 201x250) Image search: [Google]
images.png
16 KB, 201x250
HAHAHAHAHAHA ALL THESE WHITE MALES DEFENDING A FUCKING FAKE-SCREAM-FEMINAZi-RAPE.
HOW MUCH MORE BETA CAN YOU BE???

>r/theredpill
>r/kotakuinaction
>r/MRA
>>
>>66804750
You're missing the "i kept pumping" and part where he asks the cops what she wants ie money
>>
>>66805407
>>
>>66802217
I never realized how tall Kobe Bryant was. He must be at least 6'1, right?
>>
>>66804372

uhh, not exactly broheim.

If a woman consents, then during the course of intercourse the partner calls her by a different girl's name, she's like "that's it, I'm out."

But said partner holds on to her like she's a bucking bronco and finishes.

a rape has occurred.
>>
>>66804465
Dude this is 4chan. We're trying to be edgy.
>>
>>66805533
beta male
>>66805407
>>
>>66805026
Implying the courts care about Tumblr's opinion. Why are you talking about this? Your shithole nation has enough problems.
>>
I didn't think he did at first, then that letter came out....
>>
>>66805569
It's funny when people say this because generally those who are bitter about women are just upset they can't get laid.
>>
>>66803989
She was an employee of the hotel
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.