[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
spurs at mavericks game thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: big dick motherfucker.webm (633 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
big dick motherfucker.webm
633 KB, 480x480
everybody is resting. i think they're playing some video guys or something.
>>
Kobe when?
>>
>15-12 in the first quarter

wew kobe
>>
File: 2016finalsMVP.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2016finalsMVP.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
let's go boris
>>
we better damn tank to the Mavs pushing them to 6spot and draw Grizz at 7. i don't want to hear any Pop bullshit rationalizations like 'we owe it to Dirk and Carlisle to make a competitive game' or 'Playing the Mavs in the first round will get our sets clicking again just like in the last title run'

that said i want Kyle, Boban and the Professor to show they can shoulder this team against quality competition

Let's go Mavericks
>>
>>66797806
you're my favorite spursbro desu.
>>
>>66797912
i should be, we're the only ones here lel. how did Lee's foot get injured? fuck we aren't even trying and we're still hurting them. if Mavs draw Clips i hope it's a serious injury but if they draw Blunder i hope he gets better asap.
>>
>teams keep sleeping on Simmons
heh
>>
File: crawford.jpg (78 KB, 635x588) Image search: [Google]
crawford.jpg
78 KB, 635x588
>Spurs losing 4 of last five
worried 2bh. I don't care if they are resting players, guys are missing too many shots.
>>
>>66798198
no idea, was getting a cheeky 3AM snack when it happened. i'm with you there, though, hope the mavs push the grizz down to #7.

>>66798316
sure looks like he got out of his slump. think i heard pop lost a bit of trust in him but looks like that was bogus. i like him. think he'll get some surprise sets in the post-season? he's got that disruptive quality to him.

ever seen anything from adam hanga and davis bertans? been lobbying for them for a couple of weeks now, can't wait to see them suit up at the very least for summer league. them joining the squad means that duncan and ginobili will have retired so i refuse to even imagine such a dystopian future. but when it eventually happens, i think the spuds will get some real quality pieces that'd fit neatly into their 2012-2015 identity, in case they haven't moved away from it too far already after adding aldridge and riding him and leonard.
>>
>>66798520
good thing were playing a depleted memphis team in the 1st round
>>
>>66798587
>think he'll get some surprise sets in the post-season? he's got that disruptive quality to him.
he is definitely disruptive. sags the d towards interior giving Kawai better looks. if Patty is still cold, i'd like him better as TP's sub.

>bertans & hanga
i'll take a look, thanx breh. we miss a Ferrari who goes 46% 3pt. and we need someone who will challenge TP at pg. he isn't comfy as third scorer.

>>66798520
it's been a scrimmage since they locked 2seed. shooters are out of rhythm because they sleep on running sets. grizz and okc will wake them up.
>>
>>66798773
>Davis Bertans is THE MOST accurate Euroleague shooter from downtown: 18-of-32 bombs for 56%. Yikes.
as stretch forward, too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NsHXXrcax0 shows a bit of both of them.

i'm so divided on patty. i love him, i really love him, and nothing gives me more confidence than him getting into PATTY THRILLS mode. but he feels almost as streaky as last season post-surgery.

i wonder if anderson shouldering some of the playmaking duties will help patty concentrate on shooting.

what are we go donna with danny? his defense is still mostly ace and indispensible, and his contribution to just keeping the spurs machine nicely oiled and running for the starters is underrated IMHO, but honestly i miss his three point shot. it's not like they're leaving him open, but when he's a real and imminent threat, he gives aldridge and duncan and leonard so much more room to operate.
>>
ANDRE BULLET DROPPED ZAZA
>>
#tankforgrizzlies
stop shooting you faggots
>>
let's go mavs beat our overachieving bench
>>
man i need marjanovic to accept he's a big bad motherfucker. he needs to help aldridge and diaw grind down draymond green.

>>66799526
you're on a VPN to leech off the pinoy LP, right
>>
GO DIRK
>>
okay need to sleep. go mavs go!
>>
LETS GO SPURS

It's not like Memphis has a chance anyways
>>
fucking danny look at that sheepish grin he knew he shouldn't make it. that's his clutch ration expended. fuck you green.
>>
what's LP?
>>
DIRK
>>
Simmons coming through in the clutch
>>
Dre, Boban, Simmons, Kyle point differential has to be up there. Squad's got some chemistry.
>>
This fucking game
>>
File: manlets.jpg (93 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
manlets.jpg
93 KB, 960x960
>>66797244
Boban MVP!
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.