[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get pic related for Christmas a few years ago >wear it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 71cUm7wtwiL._SL1200_.jpg (205 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
71cUm7wtwiL._SL1200_.jpg
205 KB, 1200x1200
>get pic related for Christmas a few years ago
>wear it while driving or sun is bright
>think maybe it's a hockey team
>don't pay much attention to sports
>at farmer's market with girlfriend
>one of the vendors says "I bet you're happy the Seahawks won the Superbowl!"
>y-y-yeah... heh heh...
>>
>>66795654
This is 3 superb owls ago.

This would be like me saying to a Man U fan "I bet you are happy the Red Devils won the league!".

This was not an event which happened to you friendo.
>>
>>66795713
Yeah the farmer's market was a few years ago too.
>>
>>66795737
no it wasn't.

There was no farmer's market.
>>
>>66795846
This is an event that actually happened.
>>
You know damn well who they are.you are on/sp/ you autistic scat worshipper.
>>
>>66795846
The amish sell cider and pies at my local farmers market.
>>
>>66795654
>>66795713
nice job catching this liar trying to get attention on a chinese cartoon board with with fake story. fucking liar get out.
>>
I own a Dallas Stars Toboggan that I wear, but I don't know shit about the team.
>>
>>66796293
Not everyone follows your autistic hand egg forum. I only posted it here because it's the proper board for it.
>>
>>66796371
STOP TERYIN TA GIT ATENSHEN
>>
File: 1355252790004.png (16 KB, 184x172) Image search: [Google]
1355252790004.png
16 KB, 184x172
You know what? I AM fucking happy because that's the only sports shit that ever happened in this shitty mariners town
>>
>>66803838
That's not true; you had an NBA franchise move.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.