[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>t-they'll get btfo b-by monchengladbach >t-they'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (864 KB, 2362x2362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
864 KB, 2362x2362
>t-they'll get btfo b-by monchengladbach
>t-they'll get btfo b-by juventus
>t-they'll get btfo b-by sevilla
>t-they'll get btfo b-by kiev
>t-they'll get btfo b-by psg

I'm starting to notice a pattern in your behaviour, /sp/.
>>
>>66792610
This is the most pseudo intellectual board ever. No one here knows anything about sports or football and think they are genius special snowflakes by repeating whatever the guys from motd say. That's why everyone here is always wrong literally every time. The posters here know nothing about sports or football.
>>
>>66792686
It's pretty amazing how wrong one board can be.
/sp/ said hazard is this third best player in the world, city won't even qualify past the Champions League group stages, won't get pep, won't get de bruyne, will get btfo by psg, Barca will win the treble, cheese and will win the league easily

It's pretty amazing
>>
>>66792686
You can never be 100% sure of what gonna happen in a game.
>>
literally no human on earth thought city were going to lose to gladbach, let alone get blown the fuck out
>>
File: boner.jpg (19 KB, 339x360) Image search: [Google]
boner.jpg
19 KB, 339x360
>>66792610
tbqh >we did get btfo by juventus but they only have themselves to blame for choking the group so hard
>>
>>66792864
i'd rather lose twice and go through top than the other way around
>>
>>66792610
>t-they'll get btfo b-by juventus
well they did
>>
>>66792610

>things no one ever said: the thread

Why are you making up things? Envious that no one gives a shit about Man Shitty and everyone is talking about Athletico and Barcelona?
>>
>>66793379
>>66793379
>things no one ever said

how are you enjoying your stay here newfriend?
>>
>>66792610
>t-they'll get btfo b-by monchengladbach
>t-they'll get btfo b-by sevilla
>t-they'll get btfo b-by kiev
nice persecution complex lad
>>
>>66793777
shut up nicki minaj
>>
>>66792686
This probably isn't the best example, but yeah, /spee/ is basically an exercise of constantly moving the goalposts. Put forward some cynical and/or contrarian opinion about who will fail and then disappear from the threads when you inevitably turn out to be wrong and move on to the next topic/tournament. People are already clinging to the notion that Leicester will crash and burn >n-next season now they've been proven wrong about them falling away since October.
>>
>>66792610
>Poster A: "I think X will happen"
>Poster B: "I think Y will happen"
>Poster C: "(board) IS HYPOCRITES!!!!"

>8 Months Later...

>X happens
>Poster C: *screenshot of Poster B* "ahahaHAHAHAH (board) IS ALWAY WRONG"

Everytime, everywhere.
>>
File: ringringcitybandwaggoner.jpg (6 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
ringringcitybandwaggoner.jpg
6 KB, 160x160
>>66792610
Don't you have another long phone call up ahead
>>
>>66792610
Genuinely hope they win it all, if not them then Buyern, the other two are living cancer
>>
>>66795908
>bayern and city
>not cancer
Every club in the semis bar Athletico are fucking cancer. I don't have enough >americans to fucking respond accurately how I feel to that post. Stop being a fucking embarrassment to the rest of us.
>>
>>66795968
>le park the bus and foul all game meme
they won't win I assure you, they've made sure Bayern or halal win it all
>>
>>66792686
>This is the most pseudo intellectual board ever.

You've never been to /lit/
>>
>>66792791
Yes. Brazil - doucheland proved this.
>>
You can't possibly be implying they deserve to be in a semifinal
>lost both games to juve
>beat gladbach in the last minute (not that they're a real threat anyway)
>sevilla is too good for europa league and not good enough for cl
>juve somehow blow it and end 2nd
>get the easiest draw possible
>chokefest against psg
good luck getting bailed out by kompany/hart/kdb against an actual good team

>>66792686
/lit/
/tv/
/mu/
>>
This dutch bandwagoner faggot is literally the worst poster on this entire fucking board
>>
>>66792773
You literally spent the whole first half of the season talking about how City are going to win the treble/Premier League before they got raped by Leicester and collapsed in the league and your long phone calls began.
Go back to Facebook, it suits you.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.