[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we're all behind them, right? They're by far the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: ATM.jpg (374 KB, 1600x1199) Image search: [Google]
ATM.jpg
374 KB, 1600x1199
So we're all behind them, right? They're by far the least cancerous team left
>>
Lol, nowhere near. Im only an Atleti badnwagoner for the memes and because i'm staunchly, irrationally ABB.

Atletico is basically Simeone in team form. Thugball of the absolute highest order
>>
>>66792429
>negative football
>thug players
>thug manager

They are a lesser form of cancer but cancer none the less
>>
HALA MADRID HALA MADRID

Barcelona losing to Atleti is almost as good as seeing Madrid winning against them
>>
>>66792429
Bayern is the lesser of all evils
>>
i hate all the teams that made it to the semi finals (and even the quarter finals ) . i wish juve didnt lose to Bayern
>>
>>66792754
guardiola thou
>>
if you don't want Atleti to win the champions league and beat barcelona and real in every game, you are literally a fucking cunt.

all you fucking morons don't understand football. unless you are one of the super rich like barca, you literally cannot beat them unless you play the way atletico does. you can't have 1/5th of the playing budget barcelona does and expect to go out and match them at their own tactics. its not possible

simeone is a smart man. he understands this he gets it spot on every time.
>>
Yes.

Looking forward to how Bayern-Atletico plays out if they meet, wanted to see it for a few years.
>>
>mfw american fans buy Atletico kit cuz it resembles USA flag
>>
>>66793096
>you literally cannot beat them unless you play the way atletico does
this explains why arsenal lose to them every fucking year
>>
Sorry m9, I'm a krautboo.
>>
>diving all over the place
>kicking the shit out of everyone
>constantly harassing the ref
so brave
>>
>>66793155
>not buying jersey for how they look and not because of some stupid feeling of solidarity

Im gonna buy a Dortmund jersey and I don't even watch any of their games
>>
>not wanting halal to take it just for the based TSUposting

I also kinda genuinely like Ronaldo
>>
>>66793096
>m-muh Atletico isn't a super rich club too.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>66793857
Are you a Segunda Dïvisíon supporter?
>>
FUCK CHOLO CORLEONE
FUCK ATLETICO DE MADRID
RIDICULOUS TEAM WITH NO UFC WON EVER
SHITTY TEAM
I WISH ALL ATLETICO DE MADRID FANS DIE RIGHT NOW
>>
File: prime.png (194 KB, 974x1254) Image search: [Google]
prime.png
194 KB, 974x1254
>>66793910
They're the third richest club in la liga by far. More than enough money to sign world class players.
>>
>>66793857
don't tell me what to do
>>
>>66794007
but they're not barca and real madrid rich, which is what the guy said, so he was right and you're just butthurt
>>
>>66794007

the the distance between barcelon/real to atletico is bigger than the difference between atletico and eibar

lol
>>
Lifetime Aletico supporter here
>>
I don't care for Atlético but I am backing Simeone

gl tio
>>
>>66792429
Yes.

If not them then RM, not optimal but still better than the competition
>>
Hell no, too many people like them.
>>
>>66792429
Don't like their hoofball, bus parking, theatrics, diving, cunt manager, sponsored by azerbijan etc, there's lots of things to hate. However, they are by far the lesser of the evils and I hope they beat madrid and the other generic scummy clubs left in it
>>
Hoping they get their revenge on Halal in the final
>>
>>66793275
That team was knocked out by Atletico.
>>
>>66794007
based Eibar
>>
>>66792429
If you support murderball, time wasting, putting pressure on the ref the whole game, then sure Patetico is a great choice. I don't see them as any less cancerous than Real, Barca or City. Only not as rich.
>>
Fuck this irrelevant meme team

Barca all day
>>
>>66795060
>muh beautiful football
>>
>m-muh thugball

You are all the biggest faggots I've ever seen
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.