[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CATENACCIO IS BACK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
>tfw the great era of italian tactics is back
defence and counter>>>>>>>possession football

Pep is next in line to get BTFO (Juve should have done the job already but they choked as usual)
>>
this isn't news, apart from Barcelona every big European team has switched to counters. Problem is when both teams want to counter
>>
OP is a faggot
>>
>Inter board decided to hire Mancini AGAIN instead of Simeone
>>
mou needs to coach a team in the CL next year
>>
>>66792263
>Simeone
>even touching Inter with a stick
pick 0
>>
>MUH POSSESSION
>>
>>66792238
not my fault you are the Roma of Europe, gobbo
>>
Defence and counter has almost always defeated possession football. Barcelona is the only team that was/is able to master possession football.
>>
You now remember Di Matteo tactically outsmarting everyone with a bus parking straight from a Nereo Rocco's wet dream.
>>
>>66792195
Bayern, PSG, Dortmund, Real...
>>
actual defensive master mind
>mourinho
le dirty tackles dive 10 men in the box tactics
>simeone

learn the difference
>>
>>66792571
yeah Bayern's fair actually. The others are countering teams
>>
File: 488x-1.jpg (14 KB, 488x319) Image search: [Google]
488x-1.jpg
14 KB, 488x319
>>
>>66792582
>actual defensive master mind
Playing Hazard as a fullback is truly something only a mastermind would do.
>>
>>66792484

spain national team 08-12 gitano
>>
>>66792595
PSG is a possession team with the french Laurent "muh philosophy" Blanc. After he got BTFO by City I really hope he'll get fired.
>>
>>66792090
I want the glory days of Italian football to return. Shit was comfy as fuck
>>
>>66792263
Why would Simeone leave Atlético? Serious question, that's the perfect club for him
>>
>>66792595
Dortmund plays pretty straightforward possession football under Tuchel. Real only every plays counter attacks when playing Barca or Bayern anymore. Blanc's PSG also has a big focus on possession but suffers with Verratti ruled out.
Of course all of those teams are capable of strong counter attacks but they don't rely on them.
>>
>>66792328
>>66792710

he has said he doesn't want to stay at atletico forever and has mentioned going to inter at some point
>>
>>66792090
You can thank Mou for that. He was the first manager to make it work, that's why he won so many fucking prizes until he went to Real, teams weren't that adapted to it.
>>
>>66792595
PSG is not, they play possession almost always
Real plays both styles, Dortmund same

>>66792641
>you now remember Eto'o as a fullback
>>
>>66792710
Last year I would have told you that he could leave Atletitico because the past 5 years of Atletico being good were a fluke and couldn't last forever, now I see no reason he would leave.
>>
>>66792710
for monies
>>
>>66792772
>mourinho invented defensive football

i want this underage meme to disappear
>>
>>66792800
He's not stupid

He earns really good money at Atlético and the fans love him, I seriously doubt he could leave
>>
>>66792270
'No'
>>
>yfw Simeone is what Pulis strives to be
>>
>>66792825
That's not what I meant faggot

It's pretty fucking clear I meant he's the one who managed to make it work AGAIN.
>>
>>66793524
>he was the first manager to make it work
>It's pretty fucking clear I meant he's the one who managed to make it work AGAIN.

take some English lessons asap
>>
>>66792800
How are the tv deals distributed in Spain? If Atletico keep finishing 2nd aren't they gonna earn more than Real?
>>
>>66792800
Atletico is much richer than Inter.
Inter is a poor shit club now, accept it.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.