[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he the best full back in the world? >mfw I'm a Chelsea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: luis.jpg (182 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
luis.jpg
182 KB, 1280x720
Is he the best full back in the world?

>mfw I'm a Chelsea fan
J U S T

Fuck off Mourinho, literally destroyed our club.
>>
File: filipe.webm (1 MB, 952x534) Image search: [Google]
filipe.webm
1 MB, 952x534
beastly defending in the last few games
>>
>>66790730
Dirtiest yes
>>
Fucking Incredible re-signing. Meanwhile Chelshit struggles with a literally who player like Kennedy as a LB
>>
top 3 at least
>>
>>66790730
Chelsea fan here too desu

Mourinho cucked us so hard this year and last
>selling Mata
>Selling The Brown
>Selling big nig Rom
>Not buying oui
and many many more
>>
>Simone>Dunga

He's okay for Brazil, but Simone is 10x the coach Dunga is.
>>
>>66791300
Tbf I remember a lot of Chelsea fans being happy with Brown sold and all the pennies they got for Luka.
>>
>>66791453
Not me senpai, always knew it would come back to bite us
>>
>>66791453
Because mourinho never played them and they got big money
>>
>>66790730
No that's Luke Shaw
>>
7-1 wouldn't have happened with him
>>
>>66791300
United are unironically desperate to get a manger who was responsible for Chelsea's worst season in decade and also responsible for alienating players that went onto become world class elsewhere. Literally a joke manager.

I don't even blame the players any more, Mourinho is 70% at fault for this disastrous season.
>>
>>66791453
I was never happy with De Bruyne's signing. Lukaku's yes
(and t b h he isn't that amazing)

But the ridiculous thing was not demanding buy-back clauses, especially after the whole Matic situation.

Well I guess now Roman has learnt that selling every good player outside of the starting 11 and not investing in new players while your rivals spend millions doesn't work. Unfortunately it's too late now.
>>
>>66791612
Try 100%
>>
>>66791612
He did win the title though
>>
>>66790730
that would be ricardo rodriguez
>>
>>66791612
Mata is average.
de Bruyne is fucking shit, I have never seen a more overrated player. £50 million? More like £15 million. No better than what Chelsea have currently.
Lukaku is a player who has found his level, a mid-table club.
Luis is fucking shit. Come to the EPL and do that. Pro-tip: He can't. Look at Otamendi and how shit he is.

Mourinho was 100% correct with all of them you fucking mong.
>>
>>66790730
Always thought that, I dont know how he did absolutely nothing on Chelsea...
>>
>>66790730
>destroyed our club
won the league title a year later
>>
>>66790730
>literally destroyed our club.

Sorry, but there is no way anyone would even know who you were if it wasn't for Mourinho. He built your club single-handed.

You should re-name Stamford Bridge the "Jose Mourinho Arena" and build a statue of him outside.

In fact, you should just re-name your club Mourinho FC because that's how important he is to you.
>>
>>66792142
He wasn't bad. Good at going forward, many fans were wanting him and Azpilicueta to start. The problem is he only got a game every now and again so couldn't properly get into form.
>>
>>66791997

>This raw delusion

Actually end yourself
>>
>>66792517
Literally everything he said was true. Maybe a bit harsh on de brown but the rest is accurate. de brown is nowhere near hazard level though
>>
>>66792570

yerh, De Bruynes actually a lot better.
>>
File: 1456922594157.png (30 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1456922594157.png
30 KB, 657x527
>>66791577
so fucking true
>>
>>66791300
Mata is shit. Take him back, m8.
>>
>>66792592
except he's literally miles away and you're a bit of a retard for thinking he's anywhere near hazard

he wouldn't get a game for arsenal or united that's for sure
>>
MOURINHO IS YOUR MOST SUCCESSFUL MANAGER HAHAHAAHHA CLASSIC PLASTIC CHELSEA FANS =...
>>
I hope he puts the Marcelo meme to rest
>>
>>66792663

Why are Chelsea fans so deluded? De Bruyne is unironcially the best midfielder in the prem.
>>
>>66792414
His achievements before this season with the club don't negate how this was one of the worst managerial performances in football history.

Even though we won the league (which I was grateful for) the football was dreadful for the second half of the season, and the problems were already building with the sale of promising players.
>>
>>66792663
>the city of your trolling
>>
>>66792663
>Hazard
>Better than De Bruyne
I'm a Chelsea fan too and I'm glad I wasn't graced with this delusion
>>
>>66792699
He's the greatest living manager.

Get over it.

The problem was your board/fans/players didn't do what he asked.

Fucking idiots.

When you are graced with a manager like Mourinho or Ferguson, you stand back and give them FULL CONTROL.

He wants you to suck his cock? You better get down on your knees fast.
>>
>>66792663
Hazard's progression has stumped since he joined Chelsea . The years he spend there will be lost years
He's of to Real next season (it's a done deal)

KDB was right for leaving Chelsea that quick.
Nothing against Chelsea but there's something fundamentally wrong at that club
>>
>>66792850
Hazard is better than De Bruyne though, something just went catastrophically wrong this year. Put him in another team like Real and he'll be dominating.
>>
>>66791283
Kennedy is a future balloon dor contender
>>
Hazard has just had a shit season, ability wise he's FUCKING MILES ahead of de Bruyne, like it's not even close and you're retarded if you think otherwise.

Mata in his second last season at Chelsea was better than de Bruyne has ever been.

de Bruyne is a nothing player. About as good as Sterling. I can't believe City paid £100 million for them. Worst transfers ever, there's no way they'll recoup that money from anyone. Nobody is stupid enough to pay half of that for those players.
>>
>>66793016
This, Chelsea is where you stunt development
>>
>>66790730
nope , carvajal did a better job last night
>>
>>66793001
United fan detected.

Sorry but it will go terribly wrong for you, I'm sure of it.
>>
>>66790730
>Mourinho, literally destroyed our club.
Mourinho made your shitty club you idiot
>>
>
>>
>>66791300
>selling Mata
kek was that supposed to be bad?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.