[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Easily the best player in the World after a 2 month injury
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: cunt (2).jpg (755 KB, 2320x1305) Image search: [Google]
cunt (2).jpg
755 KB, 2320x1305
>Easily the best player in the World after a 2 month injury
>Neymar and Suarez were playing well, but suddenly fluffing tons of chances he creates so he has to carry Cancerlona/Uefalona
>Out of form in the last 4 games
>Halal shitters come out of the woodwork claiming Ronaldo is the GOAT when he scores a Hatrick against Wolfswho?

I thought Messi dickriders/Cancerlona fans were bad, but Halal fans are easily the worst. I'll give Ronaldo that he hasn't been as much of a tap-in master since Zidane started managing the team, but he's clearly not as good as Messi and anyone who thinks Prime Ronaldo > Prime Messi is fucking retarded.

I usually hate that little roided up manlet, but it's been undeniable that he's been the best for a while.
>>
>>66784784
>messhit

dumb manlet can't even pay his taxes. probably about as good as hazard desu
>>
File: 1455807831125.jpg (39 KB, 575x556) Image search: [Google]
1455807831125.jpg
39 KB, 575x556
>it's a missi vs. donaldo episode
>>
What do taxes have to do with his football abilities tho xD
>>
Messhit shitting pooper detected

Messhit on total tsuicide watch
>>
>>66784860
Who do you think is better?
Pele? Fat Ron? Gaucho? lol
Pele isnt even as good as Jason Puncheon
Ronaldinho is literally a worse version of Wilfred Zaha
and Ronaldo has a quarter the ability of Rooney

Fuck off brazil
>>
File: 1419452408857.jpg (44 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1419452408857.jpg
44 KB, 625x626
>>66784927
I still laughed if it means anything.
>>
Tsuicide watch lmao nah it's not that serious faggot
>>
>>66784821
>>66784892
>muh taxes
Is this the reason /sp/ has turned against the greatest footballer of all time?
>>
>>66784784
Most TSUU post's are ironic tho, no one really believes he's the GOAT.
At least not here.
Messi fags, however, do believe that.
You could argue that "ironic" shitposting is the same as shitposting, in the annoying sense, but one group does it without believing it.
Unless you're talking about some Facebook group, in which case they are literal retards and you too.
>>
>>66784989

People don't like messi for stupid reason lmao "he doesn't pay taxes" he's a midget" faggot madridgays really baka
>>
>>66784989
You are right, stealing milions of euros is not big deal, they should stop harassing him, he is a good boy, look how nice he kicks a fucking ball, adorable, lets forget this taxes nonsense, who cares?
>>
>>66785021
I really, REALLY hate Barca (Chelsea fan since 1991. Always get refballed desu), but it's hard to pick someone who is better at football than Messi. The only person to compare him to was Maradona and he was the GOAT for many years, but Messi's consistency and goalscoring ability clearly outshine Maradona's. I just find it hard to believe that people don't rate Messi as the GOAT.

t. SortOfMessifag
>>
>>66785021
I love barça to death but still think Ronaldo is AMAZING. It's the faggot madrid fans that piss everyone off really
>>
>>66785072
>you can't be one of the best players to ever play the game and piece of shit human being at the same time
Maradona would like to have a word with you.
M. Jordan would like to have a word with you.
>>
>>66785072
I'm not saying paying your taxes isn't "right" but people talk about his personal life like they know him when really you should be focusing on what matters, his football.
>>
>>66785188
>football
>matters

Yeah, no. Not really. Being best in the world at something doesn't justify his wrongdoings. If he murders someone are you going to argue they should let his off the hook and focus on his football?
>>
>>66785072
>not paying taxes is stealing
kek
>>
>>66785188
No because that what be the reasonable thing to do, which would go against this click-bait, knee jerk reactionary world we now live in now
>>
>>66785243
>Being best in the world at something doesn't justify his wrongdoings

One would thing this is not true, but time has proven that it does justify it for most people. Tax evasion isn't even that egregious, ethically speaking, rich white cunts do it all of the time and get away with it, just because their financial advisers are cleverer than, say, Messi's
>>
>>66785243
No it doesn't justify anything but you can't say messi isn't the best haha
>>
>>66785243
Not op but that's for a court to decide, has nothing to do to with skills on the field
>>
>>66785243
>he can't be the goat because I don't like him and he doesn't pay taxes!!!!
this is what you sound like
>>
>>66785072
Messi paid by own accord like 60 million euros for taxes
He is the individual that pays more taxes in Spain, apparently
The problem is that tax law in Spain requires you pay more than 50% of your earnings if they consider you rich

http://m.cronista.com/Mobile/nota.html?URI=/contenidos/2015/08/28/noticia_0027.html

Even if they find he evaded taxes, considering fines and all, he won't pay more than the 10% that what he already pays, 5-6 million, 7 tops. And that's for a country who's government is know for dilapidating tax revenue

Fuck that, he din do nuffin, he a good boy
>>
>>66785334
Thank you brotha didn't wanna explain all that xD
>>
>>66784784
>tap-in master
When will this meme end.

If scoring tap ins is so fucking easy why aren't you doing it at a top tier team.
And collecting millions in the process.
>>
>>66785452
Cuz it's easy for people to talk shit duh
>>
>>66785470
when he talks shit, he does it for free

janitordogmaymay.png
>>
>>66785452
World Class players like Suarez, Aguero, Neymar would score the same or more goals than Ronaldo if they got the same service as Ronaldo. He gets everything handed to him on a fucking golden plate encrusted with diamonds. Bale and Benzema are his fuccbois who give their master tasty tap-ins.

Although this season he hasn't been as much of a tap-in master. I truly think Zidane has changed him. Told him that he doesn't have to sit in the box to have a good game.
>>
>>66785547Wills
Gtfo CR7 is sick af noob from a
Football/barcelona fan
>>
>>66785619
We youtube comments section now
+Wazif El Fariq
>>
>>66785664
TSUUUUUUUU!!!!
>>
>>66784784
This has to be a joke. I hate Ronaldo but messi is far from the best this year. Neymar and Suarez carried Barcelona when he was out and when he got back he destroyed the chemistry. Of coarse who wouldn't want messi starting but
They ruined everything just so he be a stat padded fag and made horrible plays just so he could score idk I love
Messi he's been the best for a good time but not this year
>>
>>66785547
>he gets everything handed to him on a fucking gold plate

Probably because he actually knows how to move around and get into those positions

But let's ignore how strikers work because it's easier to analyze cool dribbles xD
>>
>>66785782
Have you actually watched Barca league games this year? It's the exact opposite. Messi is very unselfish and is basically just a playmaker now. Suarez and Neymar have been pretty mediocre compared to their regular selves. I think it's just fatigue.
>>
>>66785879
I said when messi was out messi is a great playmaker just like Neymar and Suarez are. I just think Neymar and Suarez try to get messi the ball to much to score or something to keep the Ronaldo vs messi thing alive although it never has been in my opinion. I think Barcelona suffers because of all the top 3's unselfishness. They could easily score at least 5 goals every game
>>
>>66785944
Actually agree now desu. All three of them are TOO unsefish which is bad thing.
>>66785836
Yeah he's good at getting goals, but those guys I just named have equal if not better movement than Ronaldo(Not Neymar tho desu). So with their movement plus the same treatment Ronaldo gets I think they would easily have more goals than Ronaldo.
>>
>>66786047
They still get a shithload of chances on a gold plate simply because they play for Barcelona
>>
>>66786136
It's spread throughout the front 3 whereas in Madrid there is a real focus on getting Ronaldo goals.
>>
>>66786136
That's true they play differently than Madrid tho
>>
File: 1459971909809.jpg (97 KB, 680x960) Image search: [Google]
1459971909809.jpg
97 KB, 680x960
>>66784784
>>
>>66789128
upvoted
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.