[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHO /KOBE/ here?! Thank You Based Kobe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: Kobe_Bryant_Biography_3.jpg (62 KB, 425x590) Image search: [Google]
Kobe_Bryant_Biography_3.jpg
62 KB, 425x590
WHO /KOBE/ here?!

Thank You Based Kobe
>>
>blur - woo hoo.mp3
>>
Thank you based kobe
>>
Rapist chucker
>>
A legit top 5 2 and probably top 15 all time

well done kobr lad
>>
>>66783639
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vRlJrkxsqo
>>
TYBK
>>
File: 1368222681803.jpg (96 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1368222681803.jpg
96 KB, 550x550
thank you based kobe
>>
>>66783639

our generations stephen curry

rip kobe
>>
>kneegrow ball
Whothefuckcares.png
>>
File: kobe-pierce.jpg (78 KB, 666x800) Image search: [Google]
kobe-pierce.jpg
78 KB, 666x800
where has the time gone? ;_;
>>
File: o-YOUTUBE-facebook.jpg (107 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-YOUTUBE-facebook.jpg
107 KB, 2000x1000
>One of the most overrated players ever

Thank You Based Kobe
>>
>>66784359
who the fuck cares about your """""opinions"""""", lardlord?
>>
>>66784362
His jump shot style was so fucking aestethically pleasing.
>>
File: kobe2.jpg (37 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
kobe2.jpg
37 KB, 625x417
Thank you based Kobe
>>
>tfw you wont see another meaningful celtics/lakers game in years
>>
>>66784489
> looking at the lakers lineup
> bunch of swagfags and meme players with zero killer instinct like kobe and are just happy to be a laker because of MUH LOS ANGELES SPOTLIGHT

i know that feel bro

Thank you based Kobe
>>
tybk
u
b
k
>>
First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colo.
I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.
I issue this statement today fully aware that while one part of this case ends today, another remains. I understand that the civil case against me will go forward. That part of this case will be decided by and between the parties directly involved in the incident and will no longer be a financial or emotional drain on the citizens of the state of Colorado.
>>
File: 325-soldier-crying.jpg (88 KB, 458x306) Image search: [Google]
325-soldier-crying.jpg
88 KB, 458x306
>kids will soon not know what it means to shout KOBE as you fade a wet 3 point paper ball into your school trash can
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.