[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bulce fail to make playoffs >Blackhawks will hopefully
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 640x360
>Bulce fail to make playoffs
>Blackhawks will hopefully lose shortly
>Cubs will inevitably Cusb
>White sox? Lol
>Da bars
>Dindu points gun at police, gets shot, BLM nignogs got ape as expected

What a lovely city you retarded faggots have. If I had the ability to take a city and move it to the Middle East or Siberia or the Pacific Ocean or something along those lines, the choice would easily be Chicongo Illinois, the largest live African zoo in the world
>>
>>66783156
And where are you from?
>>
>>66783156
Nuke chicago
>>
>>66783182

Southwest Ohio, comfy between Dayton and Cincy, both shitholes but I don't live in either one.
>>
That's raycyst :^)
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
>>66783156
Lmao at how shook you are.

Be mad that the Bulls had the best sports dynasty of all time and that i got to root for the best athlete to ever play the game.

Be mad that the Blackhawks are a literal dynasty and basically win the Cup every other year.

Be mad that the White Sox had the most dominant playoff run in the history of sports in the 2005 world series.

Be mad that the Cubs are a literal lock to make the ploffs, have the most loyal fanbase in sports and the best ballpark to drink in.

Be mad at the Bears. Just be mad at them.

Be mad that we have world-class architecture while you sit in a prefab suburban shithole.

Be mad that our food is literally the greatest in the country, that we have thousands of independent restaurants representing cultures across the globe while you eat garbage at awful chain dumps.

Be mad that our city is full of hot women, that i can walk around downtown and see 10/10s every single day of my life while you sniff your sister's panties because she's the only woman you know.

Be mad that midwesterners are the friendliest people in the nation. Be mad at that.

Do you feel it? Do you feel yourself being triggered at how fucking GOAT my city is? Don't worry, that's normal, but the feeling will never subside.

Be mad.
>>
>>66783282

>Being mad that the shithole I hate is about to be destroyed from BLM dindus

Why would I be mad at that?
>>
>>66783428
Keep thinking the quarantined nigger areas have any impact on normal people in the city whatsoever. Nobody cares about your retarded misinformed opinion of a city youve probably never spent any meaningful time in.
>>
>>66783196
>someone in ohio talking about how shitty another part of the country

lol ohio is the worst always so rascist
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 1600x900
>>66783455

>City has the need for "quarantined nigger areas"

Sounds like a great place to live m8
>>
>>66783490
Nobody normal goes where the niggers are. It might as well be Afghanistan to me. If you dont see the benefits of segregation you cant be helped.
>>
>>66783490
Max keks tbeh
>>
>>66783490
>implying I will EVER go to the south side
Might as well be a different country down there
>>
I live in chicongo and dont even know about this, if they riot on the west or south side its not like you'll really be able to tell the difference with before and after pics.
>>
>>66783156
Chicago is one of the richest cities in the country though, and its metropolitan area has roughly 3% of our population.
>>
>>66783156
I can't take your shitposting seriously when you're being this racists.

>dindu

Really? Ugh, go back to /pol/.
>>
DAS RACIS
>>
>>66784122

>Racist

Literally nothing racist about it you retarded cuckold
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.