[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this game so good? I have 13 and 14 but this is far better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: FIFA_12_cover.jpg (37 KB, 341x480) Image search: [Google]
FIFA_12_cover.jpg
37 KB, 341x480
Why is this game so good? I have 13 and 14 but this is far better and I don't know why. Also post your favorite FIFA version.
>>
File: FIFA2000BoxArtUK.jpg (76 KB, 247x299) Image search: [Google]
FIFA2000BoxArtUK.jpg
76 KB, 247x299
Walking into goal after you passed the keeper was amazing. Also Fifa 98 indoor with my dad was fun aswell.
>>
the 2002 world cup game because of the fireballs
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_hI2qCMEKQ
>2002 was 20 years ago
>>
>>66780441
I agree OP, best fifa by far. Ive been playing 16 and the gameplay is just awful.

Can you still play fifa 12 online?
>>
>>66780490
I don't really know. Haven't tried it for a while. I think it's dead tbqh...
>>
Just giving you the goat football game here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGWpVrfX5xQ
>>
>>66780490
I think there was a way to play it online on pc for free, but the pc ports didn't really become any good until fifa 14
>>
>>66780581
I'm playing it mainly on PS2. I can't acces ultimate team from PS2.
>>
I really liked 14. 15 was ok, 16 is fucking god awful, probably the worst i've played and i've played most since 07
>>
>>66780616
I played since 06...Gilardino was a fucking god in that game. 12 is the sickest for me.
>>
>>66780660
Remember Totti in '10? Had to put a guy on him all the time or he'd take a long shot and score 9 out of ten times
>>
>>66780717
I thought Kaka was broken in '10.
>>
16 has some cool stuff with new controls and things you can do to improve your game that you learn over time, but still the fucking AI is every players biggest enemy. You could play a perfect game and still concede 3 or more goals due to the AI. It seems like the amount of bullshit that existed in 13 or 14 is still prevalent in 16, how has EA not fixed it by now?
>>
>>66780760
imo I can't make the difference between high rated goalies and mid-low rated ones. Am I blind or they are irrelevant ?
>>
anyone got a pc download for fifa 12?
>>
2004 was always my favourite, you could get a beast player like Ronaldo and shoot from the halfway line, half the time you'd score. Those free kicks too, muh dick.
>>
>>66780717
Fuck, I might be too stoned, but I think I have confused '10 with '02 for some reason. It was in '02 Totti was sick as fuck
>>
>>66780760
The worst part of 16 is how playing against a relegation tier team in career mode is almost always harder than playing a top 4 team, just because of the fucking jew tactics the AI employs. It kind of breaks the immersion big time, and it only gets worse the higher difficulty you go up
>>
>>66780790
>PC

Top kek poorfag
>>
>>66780821
I have a console but I fucked my controller getting mad at the fucking fifa 16.
>>
>>66780820
a lot of the games on legendary feel the exact same. concede in the first 10-15 mins, slowly battle your way back to win. It's like it's a formula.
>>
>>66780594
I think they closed down the servers a while back
>>
File: putinfrog.png (88 KB, 230x217) Image search: [Google]
putinfrog.png
88 KB, 230x217
>tfw bought a used copt of FIFA Street 12 on Amazon

What am I in for, /sp/?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.