[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red Sox
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 534x627) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 534x627
How do we Fix this shit?
>>
We bridge year now
>>
File: panda.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
panda.png
1 MB, 1334x750
>>66776611
Red Sox: rebuilding since 2014
>>
File: 1429137188938.jpg (28 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
1429137188938.jpg
28 KB, 680x583
FIX

THE

PITCHING

THATS LITERALLY OUR ONLY GLARING PROBLEM

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK IT ALL
>>
>>66776597
>how do we fix this shit?
Don't play the O's
>>
>>66776673
>Don't play anybody
FTFY
>>
Is Farrell good or is he worthless at this point?
>>
>The city of Bombston
>>
>>66776742
>The city of empty stadiums
>>
>>66776719
doesn't he have more losses than wins?

muh WS win and muh cancer scare are why he's still here
>>
>>66776765

He's had multiple shitty teams with glaring issues.

The Sox have wanted the guy to be the manager since they fired Francona - they sat through a year of Bobby Valentine for it.

It's not like you can blame him for the pitching and bullpen not performing.
>>
File: 1450022136355.jpg (71 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1450022136355.jpg
71 KB, 633x758
>>66776597
How is this even a question? The starting pitchers are the only problem. The offense is elite and the fielding and bullpen are fine.

Should have traded bucholz a few years ago when he was the meme pitcher of the season. Anyone who pays attention knew that he was a huge injury risk and inconsistent.

Real glad we didn't have the money to keep Jon fucking Lester but then turn right around and sign Pablo """17% body fat""" Sandoval for a billion dollars. The Sox won't fucking learn their lesson with these huge contracts to aging fatasses.

The Red Sox management triggers me so hard.
>>
>>66779304
As a Giants fan I laughed when I found out the Red Sux paid him huge money

Literally why
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.