[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do national teams never have stadium mosaics like we see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Why do national teams never have stadium mosaics like we see in league games, for teams like Bayern, Barca, Madrid, etc.?
>>
Because these mosaics are organised by the club.
>>
>>66773231
So, if that's the case, why do national teams not organize them then?
>>
mosaics suck
>>
Because 98% of the people who attend NT matches are complete fucking casuals.
>>
>>66773231
No they aren't, most of the time they're organised by supporter groups and the clubs have nothing to do with it other than ok'ing the display.
>>
>>66773269
Stupid moose, who do you think finances most supporter groups? In some clubs they even own some shares.

Do you actually believe they'd be able to hand out the stupid little mosaic papers in the stadium seats without the club's express permission?
>>
>>66773269
>No they aren't, most of the time they're organised by supporter groups

leaf pls

clubs organize that shit and they're usually paid for by sponsors
>>
>>66773269
Who do you think pays for and puts them under the 90,000 seats?
>>
>>66773266
This, I never attended a NT but I don't miss a league match at Estádio da Luz. Only families a
and emmigrants attend NT matches.
>>
>>66773269
I'm talking about the whole/half stadium mosaics, not just the supporters waving some flags/banners around.
>>
>>66773252
To many people are fixated on waving their flags than watching the game and supporting the team at national games.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.