[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this the most embarrassing Champions League tie in recent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Ma-ps[1].jpg (192 KB, 582x308) Image search: [Google]
Ma-ps[1].jpg
192 KB, 582x308
Was this the most embarrassing Champions League tie in recent history?

>oil dollars all over the place
>defences that wouldn't look bad in amateur football, let alone the top level of club competition
>>
>>66770238
go back to the europa league m8
>>
>>66770345
*RING * * RING * * RING *
>>
>>66770345
I don't even support a team in European competition.
>>
>>66770441
t. Abdul Mahmud bin Etihad
>>
>>66770238
>defences that wouldn't look bad in amateur football, let alone the top level of club competition
The entire City back 4 + Hart played a very good game today though
>>
>>66772954
this, city actually had a good game, even fucking Navas didn't suck, save your shitposting for when they actually choke
>>
I don't know about today's game, but the last one was embarrassing for both sides.
>>
Damn how envious and cynical and miserable are you? An English team just made it to the semis and instead of standing proud and showing all those German and Italian and spanish shitposters how wrong they were you attackk your own english team and wish them failure and bad fortune. Fans are retarded man I now understand why some athletes don't care about fans because of people like you.
>>
>>66773084
>al-shittihad fc
>english
>>
>>66773486
> implying the epl is English and was ever English to begin with.

Wew
>>
>>66773024
>city actually had a good game

If this is a good game from City I really hope I'll never have to watch a bad game from them ever in my life
Shit was the most boring tie in the last 16 years of CL, both teams were pathetic beyond belief, only Hart, De Bruyne and Silva were ok
This is supposed to be the fucking top level of club competitions for fuck sake
>>
Yes, absolutely agreed. Embarrassing football in both matches
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.