[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets get this shit started >LGTSS Lets get this shit started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 640x278) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 640x278
Lets get this shit started
>LGTSS
>LGTSS
>LGTSS

The city of National Basketball Association

My sides

>2020 having adds on your uniforms
>jewsdidthis.jpg
>>
File: Aramaki DOES NOT WANT.png (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Aramaki DOES NOT WANT.png
9 KB, 300x300
>>
As long as they're American companies. The McDonalds. The Pepsis. The Mustangs. I refuse to support terrorist organizations with their Fly Emirates shit.
>>
>apehoop
>>
>Have a fuck ton of ads
AND
>Have ads on your t-shirt

Holy fuck how cucked are Americans? TBF ads on the shirt are easily ignored, but adding it with constant ads with "The Skittles Half Time show" and "Taco Ball hypermegadeluxedoritocrunchextra replay centre" is just plain cuckery.
>>
>>66770531
Agreed, bong.

This is what happens when we let big corporations do whatever they want with no restrictions from federal government; the corps shit up EVERYTHING with ads.

Pretty soon it'll be like
>tonight's sleep is brought to you by: Lunesta!
on the back of our eyelids. Don't be like us when it comes to ads!
>>
this was always gonna eventually happen sadly. will happen with the other 3 sports eventually. jews cant resist extra billions
>>
>>66770642
>jews cant resist extra billions
I"m wondering if it's really just jews. The power of fat stacks of money draws many to its altar, after all.
>>
Ads on shirts - okay
sponsored shit i.e. the calpol football league - okay
sponsored replays - eh
adverts in the middle of the fucking game - not on

Worst part about American sports is how they've all been tweaked to allow as many cuts to commercial as possible
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 456x456) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 456x456
>>66770614
>Pretty soon it'll be like
>>tonight's sleep is brought to you by: Lunesta!

>mgw when google lens makes the move
>>
>>66770614
>mfw years become sponsored like Infitine Jest
>>
>>66770709
Although I generally do believe that Jews are a slightly greedier race than the rest of you lot (I would know I am one living in a very jew centric area in England). I think no one can resist mad stacks for a little piece of shit in the middle of a shirt.
>>
>>66770772
>2017: Brought to you by: Depends!
>>
>>66770785
You're probably right about that, Shlomo. Doesn't seem like much to trade for those nice large regular bank transfers, unless you happen to like paying attention to the sport rather than the ads.
>>
File: smug.png (1 MB, 1325x583) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
1 MB, 1325x583
>>
>>66770795
>2017 not being the year of the Yushityu 2017 Mimetic-Resolution-Cartridge-View-Motherboard-Easy-to-Install-Upgrade for Infernatron/InterLace TP Systems for Home, Office, or Mobile
you must have a case of the howling fantods
>>
>>66770857
I was trying to note how said year ads could be used to cruelly remind us we're getting older, but that works too, I guess.
>>
File: 1241827071848.png (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1241827071848.png
31 KB, 400x400
>>66769863
>The backwater associaton of the national NBA
>>
>>66769863
Fucking disgusting to be honest family.
>>
Depends how they look, i'm pretty sure adverts on NBA jerseys will look awful, same as NFL jerseys. It just would not look right like with the Eurobasket ones.

If they create some form of an identity, while making money on the side then it might be okay. Many sports and sporting teams have done well with assosications with advertising. I always think of Ferrari F1 (Vodafone and Marlboro,) Leicester City (Walkers,) Sheffield Wednesday (Chubba,) Leicester Tigers (Carerpillar,)

And now betting companies are at their absolute peak, imagine if sports betting was more acceptable and legalised in the States, it would be everywhere.
>>
>>66770876
my bad, most of the action of Infinite Jest takes place in the Year of the Depend Adult Undergarment, thought that was a reference
>>
>>66770914
Ah, no worries then, I hadn't seen it so I didn't know. Good to know I'm not the first one to come up with that notion!
>>
>more adverts than playtime
>adverts on shirts
JUST
>>
Don't watch the games then you faggots

I don't watch the NBA to begin with and it's glorious
>>
>Hey Dad! Just got back from the 3-hour ad event. Turns out a basketball game broke out! Isn't that crazy?
>>
>>66770332
how do you feel about south korean companies?
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 792x558
>>66771014
>buy kobe jersey
>kia emblen
>staples emblen

Be a walking billboard brehs

>apehoops
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.