[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Joshua vs Fury
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: top quality banter.jpg (10 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
top quality banter.jpg
10 KB, 290x174
When this fight inevitably happens, does the people's champion Fury have a good chance of winning?

I got fed up with all the Joshua hype because he's essentially just a meme with big muscles and an incredibly boring personality, so I started irl shitposting to my friends and bigging up Fury, telling them technique would triumph over muscles any day of the week, and Fury was guaranteed to win on points. I do admittedly know nothing about boxing though, and am essentially talking out of my arse. What do serious boxing pundits think about this potential bout?
>>
>>66765513

Fury went to the home turf of the decade's dominant champion, came up with a gameplan and executed it perfectly. He and his team are pure fighters, they've forgotten more about boxing than Joshua has ever learned.

Joshua looks promising but apart from Dillan Whyte (who landed a great shot and had him wobbling a few seconds) everyone has decided to go down and stay down once they taste Joshua's power. We won't know his real boxing skills until he goes against a tough opponent who can take him rounds.

If they met tomorrow, Fury would frustrate and tire out Joshua for a decision victory. In a couple of years, who knows,
>>
would rather see briggs vs haye

LETS GO CHAMP
>>
>>66765513

whats with the meme that Joshua Cant box or is just all power. He has an olympic gold medal so he obviously has good boxing abilities just hasn't had to showcase them yet.

More worried about Joshuas stamina in later rounds.
>>
>>66767419

His gold medal was a complete joke, he was well beaten in the quarters and the final but he was never gonna be allowed to lose in London
>>
Why is Tyson Fury called Tyson Fury? What sort of name is that?
>>
Tyson Fury will win this fight by decision.

Fury has the best head movement in the division. Combined with a very effective jab, his distance control will likely nullify Joshua during the early rounds. As the fight carries, Fury's cardiovascular superiority will take over and his energy levels will win points over a fatigued and ineffective Joshua, who's plan B, to box and close distance, won't be possible due to his technical inferiority and inexperience.

I trust Fury's corner to conduct a much better gameplan and enforce adjustments when needed.
>>
Fury wins UD or late KO
>>
>>66768441
Mate, he has a brother called Young Fury.His first name is LITERALLY Young.
>>
Lol at roidniggers and roidrussians thinking this is still the 1990s/early 2000s where all you had to do to be a good heavyweight boxer is be doped up.

Fury is a pure boxer who knows how to win at all costs. What he does is beautiful.
>>
>>66765513
Fury would absolutely shred Joshua

Joshua has shit footwork and never moves around
>>
>>66768441

Well he was born into a gypsy boxing family in 1988...figure it out
>>
>>66765513
Joshua has no chance against fury. Joshua shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as fury. Joshua is only being mentioned now because he's holding fury's belt which was stupidly taken away from fury. Also fury is only 2 years older yet he already holds 3 belts (which should have been 4). I feel fury can unify all the belts in the division. He'll win on points vs joshua and he'll KO wilder.
>>
david haye would beat both these bums
>>
>>66767419
he didn't win the Olympics fairly, you bellend
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.