[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's that time of year again The NBA and NHL playoffs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: mjvi0ol0s5i3c6ikolql.jpg (153 KB, 800x1066) Image search: [Google]
mjvi0ol0s5i3c6ikolql.jpg
153 KB, 800x1066
It's that time of year again

The NBA and NHL playoffs are practically all set.

For those who will have teams not partaking in either one, this is our thread.

What went wrong?
What can be fixed?
Will you be back in the dance next year?

Get in here and feel.

>bulls
>first time missing the 'offs since 08
Feels bad man
>>
>tfw there's st-still the d-draft guys!
>>
>>66763513
Is there anyone even good in the next NBA draft?
>>
>>66763474
>0% of Canadian teams made the NHL playoffs
>100% of Canadian teams made the NBA playoffs
what went so right?
>>
>>66763572
The White revolution happening
>>
>tfw garpax will be fired after this season
>tfw Hoiberg won't
>tfw buckets will probably be traded
>tfw we begin rebuild process and it'll be the early 2000s era bulls futility again
>>
File: fear_the_deer.jpg (232 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
fear_the_deer.jpg
232 KB, 1280x1024
Fuck my life
>>
>>66763531
Brandon Ingram is poor man's Durant. After that it is a pretty meh draft.

>>66763679
I feel bad for Shitcago if they actually trade Buckets.
>>
>>66763702
I actually thought they had a really good chance. What went wrong?
>>
File: bruins.jpg (56 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
bruins.jpg
56 KB, 600x598
I want off of Cam Neely's wild ride. I get upset every time I see Lucic play in LA. Why the fuck did they trade him? why the fuck did they trade Seguin? why the fuck is this management so terrible? this team was in the Stanley Cup Final a few years ago. They fit the bombston name perfectly because they literally fucking exploded.
>3-8-1 in your final 12 games
second straight season where they controlled their own destiny and then trip and puked all over themselves
>>
>>66763740
Greg Monroe can't play D and is a bitch. Lost everyone who can play D, MCW didn't develop.
>>
C-can MLB join too? At least we have the Hawks.
>>
>>66763474
>furpuck
>>
I havent needed one of these threads in 25 years

lmao
>>
>>66763907
Fuck off entitled faggot
>>
>>66763740
MCW is a scrub. Monroe is an offense babby. If they draft a memeshooting PG and trade Monroe for someone decent, they should be able to bounce right back and be an easy playoff team.
>>
>>66763926
>>66763926
>detroit
>entitled
>>
>>66763907
Sup wings fan. How do you feel knowing it took a complete bombston implosion to get in and keep that streak alive?
>>
>>66763907
Your streak would of ended if you were in the west in 2014
>>
>>66763963
>how does it feel knowing the teams that are not as good as the top 16 were the reason you were in the top 16
uhhh

>>66763977
lmao no, way more competition in the east this year
>mild
>avs
>canucks
>flimflams
>yotes
>deadmonton

shit wouldve been a cakewalk
>>
Who />rags/ here?
>>
>>66763474
>Jimmy Butler's team now
>They fail
Tried to warn you idiots. Rose is still your best guy
>>
>>66764096
Rose hasn't been best anything since his injury.
>>
>>66764063
>greentexting the wild
>>
>>66764096

Hoiberg failed it
>>
>>66764354
>state of hockey
>zero cups
>failing collegiate hockey
>cant hold onto a team
>literally cucked by dallas out of a cup
>high concentration of pedophiles

the wild are shit

how do you lose your last 5 games in a row with the avs chasing you (who luckily somehow lost their last 6)
>>
>lose based Deng
>don't draft based Dieng
>team goes to shit
No surprises here
>>
>zero Canadian teams in the playoffs
>invent sport
>suck at it
>>
>What went wrong?
Oklahoma stole our team
>What can be fixed?
Drop a nuke on Oklahoma
>Will you be back in the dance next year?
Sources say yes
>>
>>66764679
This.
>>
>>66764843
Kek
>>
>>66763474
Everything
Draft miracle
No

Kill me now
>>
>>66763474
>kings fan
>Demarcus cousins is an uncoachable manchild
>I have no clue. At this point, either DMC is gone, or George Karl is gone. Hoping to keep rondo. George Karl is the best coach we've had since adelman so after six years and five coaches, I'm saying throw in the towel on Demarcus and get what we can
>>
>>66763572
Sample sizes
>>
>canada

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>66771464
idk why the Kongs haven't traded Boogie yet. he still has a fuck ton of value. Boston would have no problem throwing a couple first round picks + some young guys at him. they literally have so many young developing players that they cant play them all, and they need a superstar to become elite. Karl is a piece of shit by the way, hes been a locker room cancer his whole career and hes part of why Boogie didn't work out.

trade Boogie to Boston for 2 first rounders + R.J. Hunter and Marcus Smart, or pretty much anyone else besides Isaiah Thomas and Jae Crowder. Kongs get to start fresh with young players and a bunch of chances to score in the draft, Leltics get rid of the players whose talent they are wasting, and they get the star power they need. Boogie would be away from Karl and Sacramento and probably get a better mindset under Brad Stevens
>>
>>66763474
>Ruins
Everything
Nothing
No

Endlessly chasing the eight seed here we come!

JUST LET THE TEAM HIT ROCK BOTTOM
>>
>>66763572
>0% made nhl playoffs
How is that even possible leaf man?
>>
>>66764895
I support option 2 desu
>>
>>66772147
You won a Stanley Cup like 4 years ago

Baaaaawston fans I swear
>>
>>66772147
Let Julien go if this dumpster fire of a team isn't fixed up shortly
>>
>>66772395
All their good Canadian players are playing for the US teams

>mcmeme
>>
Hey how many Canadian teams are in the playoffs? It's their national sport after all. Also how many Cups has Canada won in the last 25 years? I bet all of them
>>
>>66774083

The Raptors
>>
I think paul pierce was the reason the wizards regressed this bad

without him the weight moved from both of them to just wall (again)
>>
The truth
>>
I don't want to feel these feels
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.