[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OFFICIAL MANCHESTER UNITED THREAD (NO ABUS)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 4
Alright lads, what sort of transfer activity do you think will happen this summer?

>In
Zlatan
Bale
Griezmann
Pogba
Varane
Stones

>Out
Fellaini
Mata
Lingard
Rojo

Hope we don't go for Neymar, I think he's overrated shit. But seems like we're being linked with him more and more recently. Sounds like his father (or agent) are really trying to get him a big money move out of Barca.

Also I hope we don't go for meme players like Vardy or Mahrez. Wouldn't mind Kane though for the future.

One thing's for sure, Mourinho won't hold back. He's going to spend boldly.
>>
>>66762676

m8 what fucking planet or you on? If we even got one of those players I would be fucking ecstatic, well except maybe griezmann
>>
>>66762676
Also, I wouldn't mind Gundogan instead of Pogba.
>>
>>66762691
u wot?

if we got all those players it would be no bigger or better than what we did in 2007 (Tevez, Nani, Anderson, Hargreaves) or in 2014 (di Maria, Falcao, Shaw, Herrera, Rojo, Blind).

This is the standard for our club now
>>
>>66762676
I would sell all but Smalling,Martial,French Dm and De Gea
Those kids on loan,they are not ready for real football.
Sign in
>Bale
>Cavani
>Kante
>Some italian defender

If Mou comes it will be season of tension between Chelshit and Man Utd,so i am not sure about that.It will be impossible to win a league in next 2-3 years cuz this team is shit.
>>
Judging by the papers today seems like the dressing room is finally starting to turn on the old cunt. Hopefully his downfall is quicker than expected. This season is a bust already, no need to worry about "stability" going into the end of the season. It's done. He's done. Get rid now.
>>
This is the shittiest bait in ages

Fuck you faggot
>>
>>66762676
embarrassing m8. cringing.
>>
>manchester united

Literally cancer
>>
>>66762676
Better question is when will United realize these meme managers will keep failing and that Giggs is the answer?
>>
>>66762729
>It will be impossible to win a league in next 2-3 years cuz this team is shit.

m8 the team is good, it's the manager
>>
>>66762942
>Giggs

Who do you think makes these threads?
Hmmmm.
>>
---------------------de GOAT----------------------
TFM------Smalling-----Stones------Shaw
----------------------Schneiderlin---------------
-------------Pogba-------------Herrera---------
Griezmann---------Zlatan-----------Martial

Bench: Rooney, Rashford, Depay, Schweinsteiger, Carrick, Blind, Romero.

Reserves: Lingard, Darmian, Jones (when fit he starts but forever injured), CBJ and the rest of the kids
>>
>>66763079
STOP THIS!
>>
>>66763079
>German captain
>England captain
>Future Dutch captain
>All on the bench
>>
>Bale
One of Madrid's best players this season and a Perez favourite. How?
>>
>>66762676
I'd call this a weak falseflag bait but I know quite a few United fans who really are this delusional

So I'll just limit myself to laughing at someone actually wanting to shell out 50m for the English David Luiz
>>
>lose 400M
>play shit
>fail to qualify for europe

They will go into liquidation soon
>>
>>66762676
>big names going to a team not even in the Europa league

Ha ha
>>
>>66763116
>Booed by Madrid fans
>Doesn't get on well with his Spanish-speaking team-mates
>Feels homesick
>Would relish the chance to move back to the EPL where he feels most at home
>Would be paid more money
>Would have the chance to work with Giggs, his idol
>Madrid with a known history of selling off good players for no reason other than they are just bored and want a new player instead

How not?
>>
>>66763130
>lose 400m
must have missed this one m8
last time i checked the adidas deal alone was worth double that, let alone DHL, Chevy, Audi etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

here's some perspective for you, United could spent a net total of £250m per season for the next 5 years and still make profits higher than bayern, madrid, liverpool, arsenal, ac milan and barcelona
>>
>>66763134
>di Maria
>Falcao
>Herrera
>Rojo
>Shaw

Oops, how embarrassing for you that you can't remember less than 2 years ago. I'd just stop posting if I were you!
>>
>>66762676
We need to be more realistic with signings
Griezmann would be a dream signing but I don't think he really has any reason to leave Athletico for Utd other than money
Zlatan wants a move to England so it wouldn't be out of the question but Chelsea and City would be more attractive both money and position wise
Pogba has absolutely no chance of coming, not a chance in hell, same with Varane and Bale
I don't really think Stones is good enough, Stones and Smalling is not exactly much better than Blind and Smalling
I think players we should go for in the summer are Lukaku, Pjanic, Felipe Anderson, Manolas and maybe Mahrez.
>>
>>66763221
>Booed by Madrid fans
Even Ronaldo's been boo'd by the fickle lot. He's also had standing ovations this season.
>Doesn't get on well with his Spanish-speaking team-mates
>Feels homesick
>Would relish the chance to move back to the EPL where he feels most at home
Source?
>Would be paid more money
I doubt it, Madrid are retarded with money there wouldn't be a significant difference.
>Would have the chance to work with Giggs, his idol
True.
>Madrid with a known history of selling off good players for no reason other than they are just bored and want a new player instead
He is Perez's favourite toy and this is without a doubt the most important point. He won't sell unless you do something even madder than Perez like double their original bid for Bale.
It's got little to no chance.
>>
>>66762676
>All those players
Are Man U fans really that retarted? Do they really think they can get players like those? You might as well start putting Ronaldo and Messi in your transfer lists for how fucking deluded you guys are. Even lfc are more realistic with transfers.
>>
>Wanting Ibra
>>
>>66763269
>Griezmann would be a dream signing but I don't think he really has any reason to leave Athletico for Utd other than money
Money is enough reason these days. Also if that's not enough. Bigger stadium, Bigger club, the chance to play in England, the chance to play for one of the most famous and prestigious clubs in the world if not THE most so. More exposure, more sponsorship revenue and image rights. There's loads of good reasons.

>Zlatan wants a move to England so it wouldn't be out of the question but Chelsea and City would be more attractive both money and position wise
Delusion. None of these clubs are close to being as attractive as United.
>Pogba has absolutely no chance of coming, not a chance in hell, same with Varane and Bale
You're a retard.
>I don't really think Stones is good enough, Stones and Smalling is not exactly much better than Blind and Smalling
Stones is a kid. He will be GOAT in 5 years.
>I think players we should go for in the summer are Lukaku, Pjanic, Felipe Anderson, Manolas and maybe Mahrez.
These players are worse than what we already have.
>>
>>66763273
it's got more chance than di maria had of happening

and that happened
>>
>>66763318
Do you understand the concept of a club forcing a player out?

Just asking.
>>
>>66763318
No it doesn't. Madrid were happy to sell Ozil and Di Maria due to Bale and James.
Madrid are not happy to sell thus it will not happen.
>>
>>66763233
If they spent that much, would they manage to not get embarrassed by west brom?
>>
File: 1444440637673.gif (4 MB, 401x215) Image search: [Google]
1444440637673.gif
4 MB, 401x215
>fellaini out

fuck off m8
>>
>>66763300
>Zlatan
Out of contract. Already worked with Mourinho and love each other. NAILED ON.
>Bale
See
>>66763221
It's very very likely IF United even want to sign him that is. More than 70% chance of happeneing.
>Griezmann
Release clause. Pay the money and it's done. Almost a certainty because Mourinho wanted to sign him for Chelsea.
>Pogba
Has already declared his love for the club and for Manchester as a city. Has had is time at Juve and it's time for him to come home. Ferguson was the issue, he's no longer in charge. Mourinho also is a known fan.
>Varane
Mourinho is the man who gave him his proper start. He'll relish the chance to move to the PL.
>Stones
Mourinho again. Tried to sign him for Chelsea. Will succeed at United with unlimited transfer budget. Also Stones will be pissed about Martinez this season (and he'll probably be sacked).

Every single one of these is likely and has a great chance of happening you deluded fuck.

Maybe not ALL of them. But 3 or 4? definitely.
>>
Why is Lingard hated?
>>
>>66763327
Do you not understand that Manchester United is a more attractive proposition than Real Madrid?

Just asking.
>>
>>66763390
He's not hated, he's just not in the same league as Griezmann.

He'd make a fine squad player for all those annoying league cup ties.
>>
>>66763400
>Manchester United is a more attractive proposition than Real Madrid?
xD
>>
>>66763334
It's not up to Madrid.

di Maria wasn't happy at Madrid, he wanted out.
Bale is reported to feel the same way.
>>
>>66763411
Why would Griezmann give a fug about playing for Man UTD?

He's banging goals in Madrid, a geographically superior city.
>>
>>66763419
>di Maria wasn't happy at Madrid, he wanted out.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/11058043/Angel-di-Maria-says-he-did-not-want-to-leave-Real-Madrid-after-signing-for-Manchester-United.html
>>
Would rather have Neymar than Bale, even if he's not PL proven.

Neymar's brand would skyrocket if he joined United. CL or not.
>>
>>66763428

>Real Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti has said that Angel Di Maria has asked to leave the club and Sami Khedira has rejected a new contract.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11835/9432599/transfer-news-angel-di-maria-and-sami-khedira-want-to-leave-real-madrid
>>
>>66763458
>Carlo Ancelotti knows better what Di Maria wants than Di Maria himself
alright m8
>>
>>66763476
>players dont change stories
>managers dont change storied

Moral of the story here
>>
>>66763476
Are you stupid?

Saying he didn't want to leave is not the same as him begging to stay you fucking moron.

Read between the lines.

He's saying that the club was shit and he wanted out because of how shit things were, but in an ideal world he wouldn't have been treated so badly and he would have been able to stay longer (like everyone in every job ever in the history of existence who has ever felt like the wanted to leave).

HE MADE A TRANSFER REQUEST you fucking spastic.
>>
>>66763308
>Money is enough reason these days. Also if that's not enough. Bigger stadium, Bigger club, the chance to play in England, the chance to play for one of the most famous and prestigious clubs in the world if not THE most so. More exposure, more sponsorship revenue and image rights. There's loads of good reasons.
Yeah he'd also likely be going from CL to Europa, And he has every big club in Europe to choose from at this point, its not a fucking crazy idea that he might not want to pick one that looks to be in decline.

>Delusion. None of these clubs are close to being as attractive as United.
Well both of those clubs essentially have blank cheques and City are much more likely to get top 4.

>You're a retard.
Nice argument there you mong

>Stones is a kid. He will be GOAT in 5 years.
I've not seen that this season, he's on the verge of getting dropped by Everton. He's also full of mistakes and that is the very last thing we need right now.

>These players are worse than what we already have.
Lukaku is a proven top tier Prem striker at 22, he's 3rd in the league for goals being serviced by players like Aaron Lennon for fucks sake. Pjanic is a brilliant player and is certainly a lot better than Herrera. Felipe Anderson would be perfect for out vacant right wing. Manolas has been the best Serie A CB this season and is at a decent age of being both a long term solution and an instant impact. Mahrez would be an unbelievable signing if he were to replicate his form this season and would fit in with Mourinho's counter attacking style.
>>
>>66762676

>Tfw this thread was almost certainly made by an ABU

Why not throw Ronaldo in there too?
>>
>>66763533
>And he has every big club in Europe to choose from at this point

There are only 4 clubs that can pay £80 million.

>Barca
>Madrid
>United
>PSG

Madrid is out because rivalry.
Barca is out because they're already stacked

That leaves PSG and United. Guess which one most players would pick? A mickey mouse joke of a club that play in front of 20,000 people or the biggest club in the world?

Yeah...
>>
>>66763504
He asked for a raise, Madrid said no so he left.

And Real Madrid don't have a history of skimping on players they really want to buy/keep so it's pretty clear that they simply did not want him after getting Bale.
>>
>>66763533
>Well both of those clubs essentially have blank cheques and City are much more likely to get top 4.

You're actually arguing that Ibra would want to go to City? You do remember who their manager will be next season right?

Dumbass.
>>
>>66763552
Because he's too old and would cost too much for a 31 year old.

But it has been suggested.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/6887996/Cristiano-Ronaldo-will-return-to-Man-United-in-the-summer-says-Paulo-Futre.html
>>
>>66763587
>He asked for a raise
Citation for this clearly made up bullshit required.

Quotes from Ancelotti, di Maria or Perez only. Won't accept anything else.

Good luck.
>>
>>66763602

>Tfw that Sky Sports Spanish "expert" keeps saying he's going to PSG

This is the same guy that said Ronaldo to United was a done deal like 18 months ago though...
>>
>>66763599
That's a good point, no need to be a cunt about it.
>>
>>66763599
lmao this
>>
>>66763622

Think before you post next time and I won't have to be a cunt about it :^)
>>
>>66763619
m8, it's reported every week since 2010.
it's one of the most talked about transfers EVER

ronaldo back to united
>>
ITT: ABUs get BTFO and are forced to concede they are wrong about the likelihood of these transfers
>>
If you're not strolling Abu you're an absolute imbecile.
>kane might be good for the future
>>
>>66763615
>>66763615
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/angel-di-maria-hits-out-at-real-madrid-real-refused-to-pay-me-what-im-worth-unless-i-managed-to-win-9716648.html

>We made the best offer that we could to Di Maria and he didn't accept it.
>Real has always respected contracts. Di Maria had financial requests that I considered legitimate but we couldn't satisfy them. I reiterate that we made him the best possible offer.
Florentino Perez
>>
>>66763643

I expect it from shitty newspapers though, not a Sky Sports "expert".
>>
>>66763667
>Forced out
Yeah.. failing to give in to ridiculous demands and making the best offer possible is sure forcing someone out...
>>
>>66763654
He's just had two top seasons in the EPL. He's not even 25 yet, why is it odd to suggest he'll be a good bet for the future?

Obviously he's not good enough to take the place of Martial, Rooney or Zlatan but in 2-3 years he'll be ready and Rooney and Zlatan will be finished.

Perfect timing.
>>
>>66763705
So did he ask for a raise or do you still claim it's "clearly made up bullshit"?
>>
Honestly I'm all for Zlatan but ONLY if Rooney is sold/a 2nd choice squad player.
>>
>>66762676
Lifelong united fan here, I'm on vacation in Mallorca

Zlatan, Bale and Greasemann look as good transfer, but they may cut the progression of Rashford and Martial. Those two are almost at the same level that the ones you said if not even higher, one more season as starters could make them take the next step and get on Messi/CR level.

So I would refuse any attacking player having those two in our team.
>>
>>66762676
>Bale
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAHAHAHAHSHSHAJAJAJAJAJAKAJAHAHAHAHA
FUCK NO
>>
>>66763815
>vacation

Yank
>>
>>66763815
Martial and Rashford can't play every game. Also it's totally unfair to rely on 18 year old's to win the CL.

We need experienced, top class players too.

I'm not one for saying we need to sign Neymar, Bale, Zlatan and Greaseyman but we do need at least one of them to supplement what we already have.
>>
>>66763400
Lol not even close you fucking idiot
Madrid and Barcelona is where everyone wants to go
The shit goes to garbage clubs like manure
>>
>>66763825
do you think they should make a bid for chichorototo instead, pablo?
>>
>>66763882
To manure??
Sure he is good with mid table teams like leverkusen
>>
>>66763868
is that why madrid and barca are constantly wanking over united's players?

is that why messi, iniesta and xavi were fighting over who would take scholes shirt at the end of the game?

stay butthurt faggot

united have bigger global fanbase, higher revenues, bigger profits, higher match-day attendances and are a more prestigious and traditional club.

barcelona are nowhere near
madrid are pretenders because of their 50s 'success' when no other club even cared about the european cup until 58
>>
>>66763901
He was also Real Madrid's best goals:game striker when Manchester United LET THEM borrow him as they had 4 superior strikers.

Madrid is where United send their trash.

Heinze (LMFAO)
Beckham after Ferguson had enough of his pop-star shit
Ruud after Saha took his place
Chicharito (but only on loan because you're that kucked)
>>
>>66763716
top b8 m8
>>
>>66763905
Because le I rate scholes meme and real pretty much signed manure's best player
So no matter how many SEA and pakifags your garbage team had real Madrid will always find a way to get their players, Degea and martial will prove it
>>66763925
He is fucking shit m8 against atletico he missed a lot of tapins
>>
>>66764000
Not sure I'm following you.

Are you one of the retards saying he's just a "meme player"? Or are you implying he won't make the step up to a big club?
>>
>>66763863
Well, they might be young but they have the football IQ of a veteran. We need some kind of Larsson, good experienced but that would accept to be on the bench on important dates.
>>
>>66762676
i know this is bait, but unfortunately i've seen genuine speculation that isn't too far off from this desu
>>
>-£400M
Lmfao
>>
ITT Manchester United delusion
>>
>Pogba
i kek everytime
>>
>>66763815
>lifelong utd fan

you have noticed, mr lifelong, that we dont have a striker who can actually score 20+ a season right?
>>
>>66764051
Not sure how you think this is "bait" these are all players who have been VERY PUBLICLY AND WELL KNOWINGLY linked with either Manchester United or Jose Mourinho at other clubs.

I challenge you to make a better, more suitable list (in your opinion) of players that will help United win the league next season.

I'd wager your list is nowhere near as good as OPs.
>>
>>66764116
Who do you think has more chances to sign pogba
Manure farca Madrid or PSG??
>>
>>66764136
Martial or Rashford would hit 40+ if they were swapped with Benzema or Suarez.

It's the manager and the system that's spoiling it, not the level of ability of the players.

How can you score 3 goals if you only get 1 chance a game? You can't. It's not possible and it's unfair to suggest anyone else could do better.

Even Messi can't score 3 with 1 chance per game. He gets at least 10 chances per game and that's why he scores so many goals.
>>
>>66764152
madrid might have a transfer ban
PSG are a joke club and can only sign flops like di maria and luiz or past-it players like cavani and zlatan looking for a pay-day. pogba won't look twice at them. he's ambitious
barca already have good options and can't afford 80 million + they are in financial trouble
>>
>>66764152
first three similar chance for different reasons, PSG dead last. Man U have the most money though, and football is a fucking JOB at the end of the day. Any idiot who thinks these football players with their million£ mansions and supercars (read massive mortgages and car finance deals) care about something other than MONEY is absolutely delusional.

in sports the shit clubs are always poor. its not like in the business world where SME's can actually afford 100k salaries to poach executives from bigger places.

even china can only throw money at the shit tier players and even then have to throw astronomical amounts at them
>>
>>66764152
Manure has literally 0 chances, they are a worse club than Juve and have been for some years. I'd rank Barça as strongly first, than PSG and Real behind. I dont see him moving this summer unless someone goes full retard and fork something like 100m
>>
File: costa.png (599 KB, 396x634) Image search: [Google]
costa.png
599 KB, 396x634
>>66764147
>>
>>66764136
>>66764177

Basically this. We do not have a striker that scores 20+ per year because we do not generate those chances, not because our attackers aren't world class.

With the appropiate connection between MF and attack Rashford and Martial can easily be at the same numbers of Messi or Cristiano next years.
>>
>>66764342
>Manure has literally 0 chances, they are a worse club than Juve and have been for some years.
Lmfao.

What makes you think that finishing 1st in Italy is better than even finishing 17th in the EPL?

Sorry but Juventus are a mickey mouse club compared to United. Their average attendance is something like 28,000 isn't it? Less than half of United's. Quite shocking when you consider that the average ticket price at Old Trafford is about 80 euros.

Juventus have done well in the past 3 years by THEIR standards but they are nowhere near to United.
>>
>>66764205
Barça has troubles with their salaries, they can afford 80 milions (another thing would be if Pogba has that value). But in the next two years end the contracts with Nike and Qatar Airways. Qatar already offered thre times more and Nike will do an all in to keep the only elite team that they still have.
>>
File: (YOU).png (1 KB, 162x46) Image search: [Google]
(YOU).png
1 KB, 162x46
>>66764513
For the effort
>>
>>66763716
Ah good, you are trolling
>>
>>66764968
>Saying Kane has had two great seasons is considered trolling

Would it be trolling if I said Barcelona were good last year?
>>
>>66764773
Great, constructive response as always.

Oh wait, no it wasn't. I win.
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.