[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OFC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: p4.jpg (85 KB, 800x542) Image search: [Google]
p4.jpg
85 KB, 800x542
Why is my Federation such a meme?

>0.5 wc slots
>NZ induces rape 90% of the time
>national games get like <1,000 people, sometimes even less
>no more Waikato FC in ASB Premiership

When will a OFC country reach the Round of 16 in the WC?
>>
because it consists mostly of island nations with a population of about 5. best thing would be to merge it with the afc
>>
>not splitting the AFC into East Asia & West Asia then merging Oceania with East Asia
>current year

beats me, tbqh

Also, lol the OFC Champions League is terrible lmao
>>
>>66759388

because they want a chance at the cup and being with afc makes that impossible
>>
>>66764034

just to add, the carribean nations in concacaf are making noises about starting their own confederation because of this
>>
>When will a OFC country reach the Round of 16 in the WC?

When some dumbass Aussie learns that it's probably a bad idea to desperately slide tackle a more skilled player in the box in the final minute of a game.
>>
OFC gets fucked pretty hard having to play the 5th best conmebol team tbf, there's no way they can win.
>>
>>66764077
Straya is AFC nowadays
>>
the solution is to make it easier for foreigners to move there
If some rich billionaire investor decides to buy some club there and sign word class players the entire region would benefit
Who wouldn't want to live on an idyllic pacific island making loads of money while playing football?
>>
>>66764095
They wouldn't win against 4th best CONCACAF either, and having them face the AFC 5th is extremely unfair to the CONCACAF 4th/CONMEBOL 5th. They just have to get good.
>>
>>66759437
and then you'll have meaningless match-ups which span half the globe like micronesia-palestine or some shit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.