[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens to his legacy if he can't get Cleveland a ring?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4
File: 0603372001460311700_filepicker.jpg (322 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
0603372001460311700_filepicker.jpg
322 KB, 2000x1000
What happens to his legacy if he can't get Cleveland a ring?
>>
Still goat
>>
His legacy will become a "what could have been" type story, where we wonder how many more rings he may have gotten in Miami with Pat Riley
>>
At least he tried. I mean look at what he's working with

>Love
>Irving

The media considers this a "Big 3".
>>
he has no legacy...

purposeful teamhoppers are scum of the earth.. stay loyal lelbron
>>
he will be rich, and live in Miami, and occasionally post bitter tweets about Delonte West being having sex with his mom. pretty much
>>
>>66759191
like charles barkley if michael jordan didn't exist
>>
Why do people keep talking about how this team won't ever win a ring when they're a virtual lock to make the Finals this year?
>>
If LeBron went back to Miami they would potentially have

LeBron
Dragic
Wade
Bosh
Whiteside
Winslow
Deng
>>
his legacy as a choke artist will be intact
>>
>>66759225
>lock to make the playoffs

GREAT JOKE

come on the heat match up so well with the cavs and their soft core outside of lebron

seriously why are cavs fans so cocky its not like they have this long history of failure
>>
>>66759194
Reminder that he literally hand picked that team and became the de facto GM of the Cleveland Cavaliers.
>>
>>66759225
Boston, Toronto, and Miami (which would be both incredible and hilarious) could all potentially beat Cleaveland
>>
>>66759232
lebron will have to take a pay cut for that roster. I think deng will be out and whiteside will be out. I think dragic might get traded but that is ok. the heat have a young core of pgs
>>
>>66759166
Forever known as the guy in the middle of the Kobe and Curry era. Just like hakeem in the mid 90s.
>>
A better question is what happens to his legacy if he leaves Cleveland again.
>>
File: image.png (326 KB, 640x358) Image search: [Google]
image.png
326 KB, 640x358
He's still an overrates pussy
>>
he will be basically anakin skywalker

he was the chosen one. had all the tools to be the greatest. and was very nearly the greatest. then he attacked obiwan (curry) but obiwan (curry) had the high ground and sliced him in half
>>
>>66760137
Steph Curry is Luke

Riley Curry is going to be Rey. First woman dominate the mens NBA. Nobody can touch her 3 point shooting skills so she never needs to take it to the hole.
>>
>>66760146
who the fuck is rey is that from the new movie
>>
Kyrie Irving is the shittest PG in the NBA.

Fuck this faggot fucker, just because hes small doesnt mean he has to play PG.

ruining LeGod's legacy. I get so mad thinking about this shit man.
>>
>>66760178
fat fuck detected
>>
He's already 2-4 in the finals and it seems like most people have already excluded him from the GOAT conversation.

At this point it's laughable to even consider him a better player than Kobr.
>>
>>66760178
Think he's going to get injured during the playoffs?
>>
>>66760183
let's not make the mistake of confusing team achievements with individual ones. yes kobe has had a better career but lebron is a better player. I mean no one considers russel better than wilt do they
>>
>>66760180
yeah i fuck your fat mom alright.
>>
>>66760178
Based Feces dropping truth bombs
>>
>>66760207
jokes on you my mom goes to the gym regularly and is in terrific shape, she's hot as hell for her age !
>>
>>66760216
>she's hot as hell for her age
Thanks for staying honest Canada
>>
File: confused muslim.png (209 KB, 258x298) Image search: [Google]
confused muslim.png
209 KB, 258x298
>>66760239
>2016
>lying on the internet
>when you're anonymous
>>
>m-muh legacy

Either way sounds like you'll be riding his nuts til the end. Mission accomplished
>>
>GM Lebron
>Coach Lebron
when will this nigga become Chairman Lebron?
>>
I just don't understand how everyone brush off Lebron just like that. He single handedly took the Cavs to finals. When he bailed out, the Cavs went to shit. During his Heat run, they were the shiznizz. But as soon Lebron bails out, Heat went to shit again.

Without Lebron, the Cavs wouldn't have made it to the finals last year
>>
I forgot this nigga existed
>>
>>66760151
Yeah, Rey is better than Luke now.
>>
>>66760359

right. with a player his caliber? it's ship or nothin. but just lookin at it from a normal perspective? shit he does is amazing
>>
>>66760359
Yeah this. He's the only player who makes any team a contender just by his presence
>>
Legacy? He's Gary Payton 2.0.
>>
>>66759166
Lebron thought he could replicate what Pat Riley had in Miami in Cleveland.

Too bad Lebron is not Pat Riley and Cleveland is not Miami. Shit organizations will always be shit.
>>
>>66761086
Maybe any team in the east. A lot of players in the West could do that. It's not like the rest of the Cavs are scrubs. Heat were stacked too.
>>
>>66760359
>Heat
The team that owns Cleveland and will continue to own Cleveland during the playoffs. Pat Riley>>>> LebrahBrah
>>
>>66760178
>Dan Gilbert detected.
>>
>>66761100
a team of kevin love, kyrie, thompson, delly, jr smith, mozgov would struggle to even make playoffs
>>
>>66759225
LeBron has been to 6 (SIX) finals and only won twice, making the finals is not a guarantee they'll win and everyone knows that whoever comes out of the east this year is essentially a victory lap for Warriors/Spurs
>>
>>66760178
This
>averaging 4 assists per game as a starting PG
why won't everyone (him included) accept that he should be a shooting guard
>>
anyone got the .webm of dellavedova's airball against the Bulls?
that shit was hilarious
>>
>>66760359

because he spent his career in the weakest eastern conference of all time

duncan and kobe beat the fuck out of each other to get their five rings
>>
>>66759194
This team looked like a big 3 the summer he signed. Love was considered the best or second best PF in the league and kyrie was memeing with dion waiters on the shitty cavs
>>
>>66760178
If some other player is even capable of "ruining your legacy" then you arent the GOAT, plain and simple
>>
>>66759250
this
to say nothing of both Golden State AND San Antonio playing a style of ball that Lebron James is TERRIBLE against, so even if they make it through the ECF they're pretty much 100% guaranteed to get BTFO
>>
>>66759166
Lebron's career will probably take a hit, but to his defense, he's had shitty coaches throughout his career.

Then again he wasn't top 10 all-time to begin with
>>
>>66760359
Heat are still making the playoffs with Bosh
>>
>>66761882
>with
Without
>>
>>66759267
>curry era
>curry
that boy is gonna go down as fast as he got to the top, enjoy him before he turns 30, mark my words /sp/
>>
>>66759166
just another victim of cleaveland sports
>>
What legacy? With Curry dominating he's already completely removed from the GOAT discussion.

At the end of the day he won some titles with a ridiculously stacked team in Miami. What a star.
>>
File: tJMGKY4.png (42 KB, 190x190) Image search: [Google]
tJMGKY4.png
42 KB, 190x190
Even if he can't get Cleveland a ring, I'll always remember him for being the greatest of all time at farting on the bench.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6CWVkPhzRw
>>
>>66760210
>underrated post
>>
>>66760262
>even canada's responses are polite
stay true to yourself canada
>>
>>66761086
But hes also one of the only superstars that make the stars he plays with much worse, especially if you're the 3rd option
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.