[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the best flops of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: goatflop.webm (3 MB, 1280x612) Image search: [Google]
goatflop.webm
3 MB, 1280x612
What are the best flops of all time?
>>
Me with ur mum last night m8
>>
something with muller which will never be posted on /sp/ because hypocrite central here only calls them on whatever doesn't fall with their bandwagon, they just call it gamesmanship instead
>>
fags
>>
Dani Alves vs Pepe a few years ago.
He turned a yellow card offense into a straight red with top notch timing and acting
>>
>>66762292
Muller vs Pepe was worse and /sp/ justified with their hipocrisy
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pbjw7t3beIQ
>>
>>66762409
He got the red for the headbutt which is absolutely justified.

Also the fact that it was known butcher Pepe is why people don't care.
>>
>>66762445
Oh please, that wasn't a red at all
Alba's incident was far more of a red than that and I hate Pepe as well but justifying it like everyone did here that it was ok because it was Pepe is a joke, replace muller with neymar and watch the difference in response
>>
>>66762511
Headbutt is always red because it's aggression and there's no way to paint it as an accident.
>>
>>66762511
Headbutt is clearly a red card. Having said that muller did flail about a lot initially from minimal contact
>>
>>66762409

>expecting anything less from the cheating germans

you must be new to football lad
>>
>>66762532
>Bends over and heads meet as he's calling him a diver
>SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTT
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY HEAD
>>
I have met people that defend diving as an added legitimate tactic of the game. Fuck anyone who defends diving in the slightest.
>>
>>66762738
>I have met spics, germans and Italians that defend diving as an added legitimate tactic of the game. Fuck anyone who defends diving in the slightest.

Fixed
>>
>>66762755
>muh english sportsmanship
>>
>>66762738
When Germans do it their bandwagon call it sportsmanship
>>
>>66757870

This is why soccer is seen as a pussy faggot's game for foreigners and will never be supported by mainstream Americans.
>>
>>66762755
Englishmen are notoriously worse than Germans when it comes to diving.
>>
>>66762755

But English people and the media protect English players in regards to diving all the time.

Look at Vardy, he's possibly the biggest diver in the league but no cunt says anything because of his passport.
>>
>>66762738
someone on /sp/ claimed it was legal to dive and fake injuries, and that it was only against the rules if you got caught. i assume players that dive share the same opinion.
>>
>>66762738
faking injuries is bullshit and so is diving, fishing for fouls etc
going down when there is illegal contact from your opponent but you still could have gone on is a legitimate tactic
>>
>>66762884
Differing illegal contact and legal contact from a player's perspective is next to impossible in my experience. It make no sense being very harsh concerning one of the incidetns and equally liberal on the other.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.