[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would you be an olympic tier male figure skater if you had the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: ice skates.jpg (48 KB, 592x439) Image search: [Google]
ice skates.jpg
48 KB, 592x439
would you be an olympic tier male figure skater if you had the ability?
>>
No, because I don't want other people to think I'm a faggot.
>>
>>66754339
why did horsefu paint her hair red?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
a girl that hot will never even think of touching me
>>
Male figure skating is less gay than male gymnast. Especially if you do pairs skating, you get to grab and grope your qt partner, and I think lots of teams are actually married or dating couples so you can't be gay.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 610x410) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 610x410
>>66754339
She's super passable. Hottest trap I've ever seen. I wonder if she's had the surgery or if she's still got a cute lil feminine penis.
>>
I'm a male ballet dancer, I'm way past that
>>
>>66757577
Why, Christiano
>>
>>66754339
It must be sensual as fuck. Having your hands all over a hot, athletic chick day in and day out, training together hour after hour to reach the peak. Kinda like giving a foot massage a la Pulp Fiction
>>
>>66757948
the amount and quality of the pussy is unbelievable
also I'm fabulous
>>
Yes
>>
File: gg_09.jpg (34 KB, 420x630) Image search: [Google]
gg_09.jpg
34 KB, 420x630
>>66755494
because Ashley knows that blonde and brunette is too predictable and less marketable for a girl already out of prime marketing age range
>>
>>66754339
i know someone who grew up with Evan Lyscacek. he's not even gay. he's just a solid athlete that stuck with it.

only recently did he leave the skating world to work in high end real estate.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 685x391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 685x391
>>66754339
No, sports that involve touching women are gay.
>>
> would you like to be adorned by 1000s and earning good money while feeling fit horny QTs??

Are you a fhaggot son??
>>
>>66754339
Absolutely.

You get to grab fit 100lb qts by the waist and dance with them all day. If you are one of the few straight men in the business, you likely have the opportunity to drill tons of petite, fit pussy.
>>
File: 971c95b9a65187e4_org.jpg (749 KB, 1365x2048) Image search: [Google]
971c95b9a65187e4_org.jpg
749 KB, 1365x2048
>>66763214
>ywn smell kirra's hair
>>
>>66755744
That's why you have to stalk and rape them. Don't wait for things to happen, go out and make them happen.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XToQqs8PAy4

i would marry her
is that her bf? that fucking asshole
>>
>>66757577
Vids please, I dig this shit.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.