[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will the ride end?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 12
File: logo-milan.jpg (16 KB, 300x201) Image search: [Google]
logo-milan.jpg
16 KB, 300x201
When will the ride end?
>>
>>66753861

what happened this time?
>>
>>66753906
Lost 2 - 1 to AC Internazionale di Torino
>>
>>66753980

good god
>>
What happened to AC? I used to really like them!! Thought they had a really good team couple of years ago too! Pic related..
>>
File: Jose_Mourinho.jpg (185 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
Jose_Mourinho.jpg
185 KB, 2197x1463
>>66753861

>tfw mourinho comes in and destroys the club
>tfw nesta and maldini are in miami
>>
>>66753906
Sacked miha for brocchi
>>
>It's another coach from Primavera without experience episode
fucking kill yourself Berlusconi you senile fucker
>>
>>66754041
>Sell Kaka Ibra T.Silva
>Nesta Gattuso Seedorf Van Bommel Inzaghi Ambrosini retire
>all in a couple of years
>replace them with PSG and Real rejects
>add some cheeky shady Geanoa and Raiola deal
>act surprised when everything goes to shit and sack 4 different coahces in 3 years
>>
>>66754290
Probably sold Kaka at right team his career at Real Mad wasnt exactly amazing.. I really liked watching this team tho, when u beat Arsenal in CL I thought damn AC are back, the interplay between Ibra, Robinho, Boateng, El Sharaawy was nice
>>
File: sad milanista frog.jpg (35 KB, 113x126) Image search: [Google]
sad milanista frog.jpg
35 KB, 113x126
does this mean Di Francesco is not coming?
>>
>>66758850
a few weeks ago he openly shat on the board and siad how Berlusconi is just making Milan a huge mess, so no
>>
>>66758850
>Berlusconi making sensible decisions
Kek, next you'll tell me you thought He would hire a sport director too
>>
>>66759141
*said
>>
>>66753861
what was Milan's last great moment buds?

was it that 2-0 win against Barcelona a few years back?
>>
>Milan switch to Plan B

more like Serie B amirite lads
>>
File: malesani.jpg (31 KB, 624x624) Image search: [Google]
malesani.jpg
31 KB, 624x624
>the state of Milan
>>
File: italmilan 2016-2017.png (168 KB, 338x432) Image search: [Google]
italmilan 2016-2017.png
168 KB, 338x432
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
>>
>the absolute state AC
>>
>Not switching from AC to DC

Do you even electronics?
>>
>>66760214

>tfw donnarumma will live a nightmare of hell in milan for the next twenty years
>tfw he'll still be loyal to the colors

not sure if it's worth it tbqh
>>
File: Pure blooded european.jpg (106 KB, 946x929) Image search: [Google]
Pure blooded european.jpg
106 KB, 946x929
I hope never desu.
>>
Btw, since I saw this thread: reminder that they have already sold Romagnoli and the media is starting to justify it
>>
>>66760713
nah he'll jump ship at the first decent offer he'll get and I won't blame him for this
>>
>Sam Allardyce now manages Ac Milian
What changes?
Top of the league with 20% possession?
>>
>>66760749
I've read that they are rumoured to sell out Bacca to bring in Pavoletti from Genoa
lmao
>>
>>66760772
Ah, the good ol' shady deals between Genova and Milano. I bet they will also keep Balottelli because they owe Raiola something.
>>
>Roma, Milan, AC
why does Italy have so many JUST teams?
>>
>>66760785
Milan and AC are the same team

You're probably thinking of Milan and Inter
>>
>Balotelli

Why not buy Freddy Adu and memepiss deflop while you're at it
>>
>>66760785
the entire serie A is one big JUST
>>
>>66760753
is Donnarumma the new Scuffet?
>>
>>66760892
Juve has it together pretty well
>>
File: juve19_672-458_resize.jpg (60 KB, 653x458) Image search: [Google]
juve19_672-458_resize.jpg
60 KB, 653x458
>>66761364

they reward loyalty
>>
>>66760785
Because criminal mismanagement in the late 90s and 00s at both the team and league level.
>>
>>66754244
>Inzaghi, Seedorf were crucified
>Nesta and Maldini are in forced exile
>Brocchi is next
I seriously believe this is just Berlu's plot to kill off the Old Guard
>>
>>66754041
>>66754409
>epl trip
>unironically calls them AC
>>
>>66760761
he gets renamed allerdici
>>
>>66761387
>Marchisio

das it
>>
BARBARA BERLUSCONI SUCCESSFULLY KILLED THE MEELAN

GOOD JOB BARBIE
>>
>>66762266
lmao this

she stole everybody's mojo
>>
>>66762170
you are forgetting Allegri

they oust him in favour of Seedorf
>>
am I living in a meme or do you guys really unironically call them "AC"? What the fuck
>>
>>66762288

I would let her suck the mojo right out of me if you catch my drift
>>
>>66762266
YOU JUST KNOW
>>
About time they got rid of Mihajlovic. He is a huge fraud.
>>
I've always wondered, what ethinicity does Inzaghi belongs to?

Where does Inzaghi's last name come from?

Serious question familia
>>
>>66762451

I'd rather she sucked the spunk out of my dick tbqh lad
>>
File: Naamloos.png (17 KB, 914x124) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos.png
17 KB, 914x124
>>66762482
This.
>>
>>66762588

It's a very northern italian surname. Think "Esposito" in Campania but for Lombardia.

>>66762408

Meme.

And Milan was mostly good while Berlusconi was an active politician. It won 70% of the worthwhile shit as Berlusconi's poster team to sucker up people into voting for him.

There's as much chances of them going back to relevancy as there are of them being Liverpooled.
>>
>>66762588

Trieste
>>
>>66762847
the reason everybody laughs at Milan's board is because right now it's a complete mess, as Di Francesco pointed out
4 managerial changes (soon to be 5) in 2 years and a half is unlike Milan
you are supposed to give your manager time to sort the team out and no, a season is not enough most of the times, especially when the team is in the situation it is in terms of squad quality
there had been quite a few good signs under Miha and i'm convinced that next seasons they would have gained more and more consistency and maybe, with a few improvments, challenged for a CL place (which is top 3 btw, not top 4)

but no, Berlu had to assest himslef as tha boss because he's a prick with a god complex and he couldn't stand Mihajlovic because he didn't play his way, so he puts one of his puppets in his place
truly Zamparini tier
>>
>>66761283
Indeed
>>
I-I actually thought Mihajlovic would be good and AC would start to improve.

What happened?
>>
since the top territory of Italian football is kind of being redrawn, who will be the top 3 italian clubs in 10 years time?
>>
>>66762906
it's not THAT common here though
that would be Brambilla/Fumagalli/Mauri
>>
>>66763111
Juventus (eternal), Roma (have a decent board with a real project, very rare for Italy) and Sassuolo (you've heard it here first)
>>
>>66763099
>he is shit
>AC is on a vertical downward spiral

What do you think habbened White Indonesia?
>>
>>66763123
>Roma
>decent board
>real project
what's the project m8? buying a new you-never-heard-of-this-southamerican-kid-but-i-swear-he's-the-next-messi every year for 15 mil only to loan him to some low tier team and never take him back (sanabria, ucan, paredes)? buying rejects from other teams (salah, el shaarawy, dzeko)? overpaying players who are supposed to be next big things hoping they blow up only to end up in a "next year is our year situation" (iturbe, ljajic)? or planning a stadium that will never even start being built?
the only good thing about roma right now is their manager.
>>
>>66764499
despite this, still one of the best boards in Italy
>>
File: inter-milan.png (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
inter-milan.png
14 KB, 300x300
WAKE ME UP
>>
just sign young future goats from italy and stop fucking signing players based on their name and how good they were 5 years ago fuck actually scout and stop just taking the biggest name free agents because theyre shilled to you by some mega agent
>>
>>66770519
fuck inter
>>
>>66764499
>spending money on young players is bad
>2 on 3 of the players you've mentioned performed well with Roma but the fact they couldn't cut it in a completely different team makes them bad
>the stadium will never be built because i say so

sure not every transfer is a hit and success has been lacking, but we're still talking about a team consistently top 3 for 3 years now and with a board actually willing to spend
there is very little doubt imo Roma is the second best-off club right now in Italy (Napoli had a freak season thanks to Higgy, dunno if he can get another like that) and honestly i don't see that changing anytime soon unless Pallotta gets bored or something
>>
I wish based Sampaoli would come bail Milan out
>>
>>66754041
The team in the pic is actually pretty shitty as well m8
>>
>>66762906
thank you man, so Inzaghi surname is actually that common? I find interesting like studying footballers surnames to see which ones are the most common out there. I believe for example Italy's most common one is Rossi or Rosi, Muller for Germany, Hernandez here in Mexico and Garcia for Spain

of course this list could be totally wrong but anyway, still interesting.
>>
>>66773725
Nocerino effect
>>
>>66779275
see >>66763115, it's not extremely common but it's not rare either
Rossi is the most common, yeah, rosi not as much
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.