[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if you disagree, you are a racist biggit >checkmate racists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: Capture.jpg (28 KB, 605x216) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
28 KB, 605x216
if you disagree, you are a racist biggit
>checkmate racists
>>
He wasn't yelling he just didn't want them to see him cry
>>
>>66753209
sulking like a bitch is sulking like a bitch no matter what sugar coating you attempt
>>
>Super Bow
>>
No, not really.
>>
>>66753199
>Super Bow
>>
What did Cam do after the Super Bowl?
>>
File: MDSnGmp.jpg (222 KB, 1918x639) Image search: [Google]
MDSnGmp.jpg
222 KB, 1918x639
>Superb Ow
>>
File: 1456905056679.gif (2 MB, 280x211) Image search: [Google]
1456905056679.gif
2 MB, 280x211
Pete Cristo has the biggest cuck face I've ever seen

Also
>Super Bow
>>
File: 1431194895884.webm (982 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1431194895884.webm
982 KB, 800x600
>>66753199
>Super Bow
>>
>>66753445
basically the same shit spieth did except everyone got mad at cam for doing it because he is an african american
>>
>>66753594
I don't think Spieth was ever a cocky faggot though that bragged to get his shit knocked in

Cams loss was karma
Spieth was a bad choke
>>
>>66753594
I see nothing wrong with this. Speith new he did wrong but was just overcome with emotion temporarily. Cam is an ape who needs to be constantly kept in check by his zoo keepers.
>>
>>66753608
if your gonna be racist, at least be open about it like this guy>>66753631
>>
Cam was a faggot all week to the media and then after the game was a bitch and stormed off. Speith just asked to be shown crying like a bitch and then was great with the media and did the jacket ceremony. Cam wouldnt have shown up for the jacket ceremony. Plus, Cam had time to unwind after the game, Speith was just walking off after an epic choke.
>>
>>66753457

Underrated post.
>>
>>66753199
>>HURR IF U DISGREE RACIST
You do realize you are the problem right
>>
>>66753742
Cam wouldve been busy looting the media room of laptops
>>
Didn't think to check /sp/ when it happened, but was there lots of cuck posting when he had to put the jacket on Willett?
>>
>>66753683

Fuck off nigger.
>>
File: Fuck Your Culture.jpg (52 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Your Culture.jpg
52 KB, 640x960
>implying being a 'racist' or 'bigot' is wrong
>>
>>66754102
no it was mainly people with british flags successfully baiting speeftards
>>
>>66753398
>Superb Ow
>>
>>66753199
was spieth dabbing and pretending to rip his shirt open like superman after every hole he shot better than par on before he collapsed?
>>
>>66753457
black people need to start drinkin summa dat milk
>>
>>66754775
You're mom be drinkin mah milk last nite pham

Irl black man here btw
>>
>>66753483
what sport is this?
>>
Spieth yelled at the cameraman as he walked off the course, literally seconds after his final putt, he was still full of emotion

Cam was like a half hour later, so it can't be seen as a fit of passion outburst defense like Spieth

also Speef is a whiny little bitch who will forever be remembered for that choke no matter how many majors he ends up winning
>>
>>66755620
lol no he wont, stop making retarded statements. everyone except for a few asshurt autists will forget about it if he was to win even only 3 more majors
>>
>>66753457

OUCH
>>
>>66755981
Even if he wins more majors than Tiger people will always think "yeah but Tiger never fucking did that shit"
>>
who cares?
>>
>>66756006
autism
>>
are we seriously comparing his heat of the moment “just not in the face, if you guys don’t mind, please” with Scam's bullshit? or did i miss him chimping out in some other way?
>>
I saw the video and I didn't see him yelling. In fact he was polite and even said please when asking them to get the fuck out of his face.

Not really appropriate to ask them to get the cameras out of his face as it's standard in every sport after every game, but it wasn't some huge outburst like people are making it out to be.
>>
>>66756611
I agree. I mean, no-one gets upset when your mom says that.
>>
>>66755109
pls no, no need for another black child that won't have a father around to raise him
>>
>>66753199

Spieth was polite about it.

Then during questions later, he maintained respect for the moment despite being absolutely crushed.

Cam acted like a baby after losing.

I actually like Cam. but Pete Prisco is wrong here.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.