[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Without using >muh rings, please tell me how Curry has had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: durant curry.jpg (18 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
durant curry.jpg
18 KB, 236x236
Without using >muh rings, please tell me how Curry has had a better career than Durant?

Durant has 44 playoff wins
Curry has only been in 41 playoff games total

Durant has multiple scoring titles
Curry is barely getting his first one

Durant has been to the playoffs 5 times
Curry has only been to the playoffs 3 times
>>
Because Curry is not Lebron's bitch and doesn't get cucked out of shots by his team mate
>>
>>66752863
Yeah curry isn't even the best player on his team - Draymond is

Curry isn't even the best shooter on his team - Klay is
>>
>>66752799
>Durant has been to the playoffs 5 times
>Curry has only been to the playoffs 3 times

And Curry already has a ring.

Hmm you only really have 2 shooters in OKC. Westbrook also wasn't the dominant as he has been recently.

Also Durant is one biggest fucking babies in the league with that fuck head Harden. Both always getting stupid calls.
>>
File: 1458968889983.gif (1001 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1458968889983.gif
1001 KB, 640x480
>>66752974
>Curry isn't even the best shooter on his team - Klay is

Female that doesn't watch sports obv
>>
OP rings are a huge factor in rating the careers if players.
>>
Curry isn't a huge cuck like Durant is
>>
MVPs:
>Durant - 1
>Curry - 2
>>
>>66752799
>without using muh rings
>proceeds to bring up playoff achievements
are you dim?
>>
because durant ringchased by leaving the sonics
and yet has no rings to show for it
>>
He doesn't. It's just young autists who've been watching basketball for 2 years thinking curry is goat. Durant is so underappreciated cause he's quite and let's Westbrook do the show boating while he silently drops 30 and 10 every night
>>
So many of you faggots thing basketball GOATness is just a resume where you crunch the numbers of awards/allstars

if you bothered watching the games you would know curry is a better player than durant ever was, had more success, and also a much bigger impact on the game of basketball
>>
Fuck tallfags. I appreciate what Curry is doing more, proving you don't have to have a virtual pituitary problem to succeed at the highest level
>>
>>66758515

Fucking this. I'm not even a Curry fan and that's when I stopped reading.
>>
>>66752799
>lets not talk about championships
>look how many times Durant has finished 2-16
>>
>>66758664
>leaving the soncis

holy hell I hope this is b8
>>
>>66752799
Without using >muh mvps, please tell me how Durant has had a better career than Westbrook?

Westbrook is a triple double machine, so versatile
Durant is a scorer only

Westbrook is a better leader, took OKC to playoffs last year
Durant was too busy being hurt to do that in 2015
>>
When Curry steps on the court, everyone on boths sides of the ball knows who the best player on Earth is.

Durant, while always a fantastic player, never got that. He was always a #2.
>>
>>66758970
Do you not remember 2014?
>>
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/thunderstruck_2012/
>>
>>66758769
goddammit thank you, I honestly think people don't know the skill of curry because they have only seen 5 maybe 6 games at most with him
>>
>>66759553
Durant has always been 1b to Westbrook 1a, honestly
>>
he hasn't.

after June he will have
>>
It's one thing to lose to better teams, its another thing to fucking shit the bed all the god damn time when it matters.

What a fucking cuck. He and Westbrook have all the talent in the world to win rings but all they are good for is to rack up stats.
>>
File: 1435821573570.jpg (6 KB, 329x328) Image search: [Google]
1435821573570.jpg
6 KB, 329x328
>>66758939
>Westbrook is a better leader, took OKC to playoffs last year
>>
Lelvin Derpcant is this generations ringless shitter. Will never see a ring.
>>
File: 1460171117740.jpg (142 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1460171117740.jpg
142 KB, 450x450
>>66758939
I know this is bait but only idiots think Durant is better than GOATbrook in 2016.
>>
>>66758908
You're a genius
>>
>>66752799
Curry has 2 MVPs, Durant has 1
>>
>Be white burger
>Watch blacks playing with a ball
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.