[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will the cuckers of dreams do the unthinkable yet again when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Chelsea.jpg (2 MB, 3786x2059) Image search: [Google]
Chelsea.jpg
2 MB, 3786x2059
Will the cuckers of dreams do the unthinkable yet again when they meet Leicester in the final game of the season?

Also has there ever been a more alpha side in the history of football?

>have a literal master cucker as team captain and club legend
>fucked manure out of a golden era that would've been complete domination for literally two decades in a row
>consistently cucking arsenal out of tittle contension every single season
>torres camp nou 2012
>beating buyern at their own turf in the cl final
>slippy g
>have their worst season in nearly three decades
>still beat arsenal twice
>>
Every decent team beats arsenal twice per year at least and you count that has something relevant.

Chelsea will always be considered as a stain in the history of football. The first great example of sugar daddy and plastic fans of all time. A dark period that ended with their so well payed cl and then left them as what they were before, a total irrelevant team, specially after his sugar daddy got tired of spending money after winning that.
>>
Pretty sure that Leicester just need to win 3 of 5 and they are uncatchable. That's assuming Spurs win everything too. Spurs drop points and it becomes 2 of 5. Realistically, race could be long over by the time they play Chelsea
>>
>>66752537
What you aggresive ABC's don't seem to understand is that most of these "plastic" fans wouldn't mind being irrelevant as long as the club doesn't lose it's soul. At least I know I wouldn't.

Winning is nice, and at the end of the day all that matters. However, I've found that supporting a team that doesn't have as high expectations as >we usually have is way more comfortable, and makes it so much easier to accept a defeat, while a defeat in last season would fuck up my entire week because I had gotten so used to seing the boys win every game.
>>
>>66752537
>The first great example of sugar daddy and plastic fans of all time.
Napoli, AC Milan, Inter, Blackburn were all sugar daddy clubs in the 80s/90s.

Chelsea were far from being the first offenders, they just gained the most notoriety because their owner was a foreigner.
>>
File: This kills villa.jpg (96 KB, 857x593) Image search: [Google]
This kills villa.jpg
96 KB, 857x593
>>66752541
Either 3 wins or 2 wins and 3 draws ameribro.
They just have to lose once and you can decrease by 1 the number of wins required; however, when I see who they are playing next I doubt it.
>>
>>66752457
Don't forget Courtois cucked Kevin De Bryune as well
>>
>support chelsea
>play like shit all season
>obviously not finishing in the top 4 months ago
>get my misery out of the way
>get to watch the premier league burn and leicester meme over everyone
>laugh til the end of the season
>>
>>66752457
Real talk though, is there anything better than seeing all these Arselel and Lelerpool fans literally envious of fucking LESTAH?
I mean this is the most hilarious part of it all, the fucking cucks will see LESTAH win the league before they do!
>>
>>66752457
can you imagine if mourinho was still the manager?

i'm absolutely convinced he would've done everything in his power to ruin their title chances in that last match
>>
>>66752537
>first example
what is blackburn
>>
>>66752457
All these flags.

Must be a JF/Chelsea thread
>>
>>66752537
t. Florentino F.C. fan
>>
File: 1453652698221.jpg (118 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1453652698221.jpg
118 KB, 1920x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV_VQAF9N6g

>I felt during part of last season that the country wanted Liverpool to be champion,” he starts out. “The media, the press: a lot was to put Liverpool there. Nobody was saying they were in a privileged situation because they didn’t play Champions League. Nobody was speaking about a lot, a lot of decisions that helped them win important and crucial points. And I felt that day was a day that was ready for their celebration.
“I used the word with my players. I said – we are going to be the clowns, they want us to be the clowns in the circus. The circus is here. Liverpool are to be champions.”
I interject: “You weren’t having that, were you?”

>He fixes with me with a look: “No.”

literally the GOATest of GOATs
>>
>>66752457
JT will even make own goal if Lester don't win by then
>>
>>66754191
>i'm absolutely convinced he would've done everything in his power to ruin their title chances in that last match

Not if arselel were still mathematically in the race. And they do have the easiest fixtures by far.
>>
>>66752457
>Chelshit
>Alpha

You know I half respected you Norway, I know you're all complete miserable cunts, but at least you aren't already lost like Sweden. Then I come to /sp/ and see this thread and see things like http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/06/leftist-norwegian-politician-gets-raped-by-somalian-begs-for-him-not-to-be-deported/ and then I'm thinking "it's hard to believe vikings came from here".
>>
>>66758108
All the vikings have fucked off a long time ago.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.