[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just look at the Spurs/Warriors game and saw this >Spurs got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
just look at the Spurs/Warriors game and saw this
>Spurs got more rebounds
>11 more offensive rebounds
>more assists
>more steals
>less turnovers
>shot and made more freethrows

then I look at the shooting percentages
>Warriors 34/77 and 10/27
>Spurs 34/90 and 3/17

this a meme...
a meme... supported by everyone in the world... ruining basketball
curry had 37 points, second most was 14, this is a meme. How do we end the meme, it's forced and unfunny, do we call them autists? This is a meme and I'm scared. Stop the meme, please. Meme chucking was a disease but now it's more like a plague.
>>
So basically, the warriors were more efficient shooting the ball and that makes it a meme? Got it, kid.
>>
Efficiency is key
>>
Gee it's like the Warrriors made 44 shots but the Spurs made 37 shots!

Even if they had the same number of 3s they STILL would have won.
>>
>>66743142
>>66743163
>>66743171

I don't think you understand the idea of "the chuck", which this team has mastered.
Sometimes it works, some times it doesn't.
When you chuck, you hope it goes in, Curry got 37 pts, so obviously he was chucking the most.
since both of you support the warriors, it's obvious you don't understand basketball, and in reality.. are just a trio of memers
>>
>>66743115
STOP SCORING POINTS IN A GAME WHERE THE GOAL IS TO SCORE POINTS!!!
I DONT LIKE IT!!!
>>
>>66743202

I dont support the warriors, man.
>>
>>66743202
3 > 2

Gee I think it's like you want to make more points than the other guy.
>>
>>66743202
It's not chucking if you make 45%
>>
>the team that shot the ball better won

why do you people get mad about this? do they even understand the goal of basketball?
>>
File: 1452284178966.jpg (39 KB, 600x592) Image search: [Google]
1452284178966.jpg
39 KB, 600x592
>make 3-17 shots
>"we got meme'd lads"
>>
File: 1454009591374.jpg (704 KB, 3072x2048) Image search: [Google]
1454009591374.jpg
704 KB, 3072x2048
How long until they unfuck basketball and let people play physical again?
>>
>>66746617
You don't really see it until you watch the old nba games. Use to think my dad was just an old fag saying this until I watched it myself.

This said. Its probably far better for the popularity of basketball that theyre doing this as far as getting people into watching it.

The guy doing his retirement tour now was literally all over the news crying with his wife saying he didnt do anything. Curry is good for basketball unless he gets caught coming out of gay orgies or something like that
>>
>>66743202
>>66746495
>>
>>66746617
would like to see the Bad Boys go up against Pat's 90s Knicks in the ultimate physical bball matchup
>>
>>66743115
>>66743202
I dont like the Warriors but these are bad posts and you seem shook
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.